2019-2020 California Northstate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just withdrew my A! Good luck to the waitlisters!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
I just received an interview invite. Going to decline but here I was thinking they ghosted me. If you anyone is still waiting on them, stay hopeful!

Secondary received 7/23. Completed 8/5

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just received an interview invite. Going to decline but here I was thinking they ghosted me. If you anyone is still waiting on them, stay hopeful!

Secondary received 7/23. Completed 8/5

How are they still interviewing?! My god!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Waitlist is definitely moving along, because I got the A this morning! :) all those WLs but finally 1 A, feels good

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Is there any Facebook group or any type of community for the accepted students?

Reactions: 1 user
Is there any Facebook group or any type of community for the accepted students?

the instructions to get added are in the 'About' description section. Once you are completed with paying the deposit, you will have to send a screenshot of your acceptance email to the person listed in the instructions. I was added a couple of days after submitting my stuff- let me know if you run into any problems!

Withdrew yesterday — hope my spot goes to someone on the WL!!

Accepted off the WL!! Interviewed early-Jan, IS

Last edited:
Just FYI y'all, if anyone's wondering about those private loans and lenders: SallieMae is the only lender that supplies Medical School-type loans (with option of 36-mo max grace period before full repayments). However, CollegeAve - while they usually have lower interest rates than SM - only currently supplies Career Loans to CNUCOM students; you'll need to work with CollegeAve as you go along if you want grace period extensions, etc. I've asked the Financial Aid Office, and they don't have further helpful info, only that CollegeAve is trying to work on medical school loan agreements with CNUCOM, progress on this TBA. Moral of the story is: be super careful when choosing your loans, med peeps! Get all the info you can upfront