SDN WW ReneWWed Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oops. Who was MrsSov again?

Hold on let me go check....found it! It was
on the previous roster tally check it yourself

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 10 users
This is the story of one man, and one man only (well mostly). His name is SoV, although you may know him as the old man without the white van. As stated earlier, pay attention, and remember your past, present, and future. But what did that really mean? What is SoV’s role? Why was he in the game, and what was his goal? Was this the infamous dragon from Arcanum? All but the last answer will be answered by the end of this write up.

SoV had been plotting all game to complete a series of steps in order to win. Well a series of steps more means an accumulation of points. He needed to get to 15 points. If this sounds familiar to some of you, there is a reason for it. Remember your past… The SoV role in this game paid homage to the SoV role in the original game, by being identical in all but three facets. The first, he would be neutral, but not chaos. The second was his unique way to win the game. The third is an additional way to earn 2 points.

With that, the night has begun. SoV was on one mission, get those last two points. He had his last mission, it’s the only mission left that he could successfully complete. He only had ONE SHOT, so he had to make it count.

Yesterday, SoV ALMOST used his one shot on Dyachei. He thought that she had to be the last wolf. But he thought through it more, and changed his choice last second, to play it a bit safer, even though he HAD LOST HIS LAST DEATH AVOIDANCE. But now he was sure, or at least he thought he was sure…

He walked up to the door and knocked twice. The person answered the door. “Am I correct in assuming you are the last of your kind?” he asked with a smug smile, wide across his face.

“You are right in assuming that this is the end for you for bringing these accusations to MY OWN HOME.” The person whips out a gun and unloads a full clip in his chest.

SoV laughs. First softly, but then almost manically. “You don’t understand. It doesn’t matter anymore. You can’t kill me in this game anymore. I have completely figured out this game. I know the mechanics. I know all factions. I know all roles. I know all wolves. I transcend this game.”

SoV rises into the air, floating on what appears to be nothing. The person stands there watching SoV, their mouth wide open. “I feel all of this power coarsing through my veins. Heck, it makes me feel young again.”

Suddenly, SoV was immersed in a bright light, almost blinding the person in the room. The light kept intensifying, and intesnfiying, and then…. The light shot outwards. The windows all shattered into pieces. The roof popped off the house and flew upwards into the air.

“You know, I have no hard feeling towards you. I think you have done a phenomenal job. But I cannot help nor harm you anymore. As I must now be impartial, because I have reached my true state, the essence of my being.”

“And what is the essence of your being?” the person said confused.

“I….. I……. am a MOD.”

SoV flew off up through the hole in the top of the house, and disappeared into the sky above.

The person left below was both confused and disoriented. But they themselves had a mission tonight, even if their house had just gotten blown to smitherines.

They knew their target quite well for that night. They had suspected the little noob was a bit more dangerous than others had intended, as there was a soft spot for him in one of the mod’s hearts, WZ. So maybe, just maybe, he was lying about being useless, and would be the one to take everything that was created down.

They took themselves to where Rogert would be that night, which was sleeping in his bed soundly. The person crept into Rogert’s room and grabbed a pillow, and jammed it as hard as possible into his face. Rogert briefly struggled, and then went limp, no longer meant for this world.

Dead is LoTF, Rogert, Villager, VANILLAGER.
Winning the game for himself is Kam, SoV, Neutral, who had to accumulate 15 points and would then win the game and become a mod for the remainder of the game. He had a wide range of abilities at his disposal in order to accomplish his goals. HE COULD WIN WITH ANY FACTION, SO LONG AS HE ACCUMULATED 15 POINTS either BEFORE or AFTER death.

KAM WILL BE ADDED TO ALL LIVING PLAYERS MOD PMS, so don't panic when you see her there.

THE GAME CONTINUES. THERE ARE 5 PLAYERS REMAINING. Day close is at 9 pm tomorrow evening!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
o3j5d71.gif

Reactions: 13 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Phone dies, I die... what a fun night! Good luck village!
Finish this and take out the wolves!

Reactions: 1 user

gorila-hace-facepalm-300x250.jpg

I saved this all game waiting to be lynched. I suppose it still fits. Iz dead. Haz sad.

To whomever thought we had a wolf seer left, I think you are wrong. I think kam was the other seer and she is also probably the one who was tinkering with the items. I'm not sure what we needed to do to get rid of her, but I guess it's too late for that now.

Reactions: 1 users
I... Redirected exactly who I said I did.

Exactly why would I be pulling that move as a wolf? There's five players left. I wouldn't be able to win even if I threw a random person under the bus.

Did Jil do something...?

<sees the role of SOV 'won' the game>
<SOV WON THE GAME??>
<rage quits>
Ec2TVI1.gif

giphy.gif

you may want to quote this to see the amazing Whalberg action

Reactions: 5 users
To whomever thought we had a wolf seer left, I think you are wrong. I think kam was the other seer and she is also probably the one who was tinkering with the items. I'm not sure what we needed to do to get rid of her, but I guess it's too late for that now.
This could make sense.

We'll find out once the game is over XD

Did Jil do something...?
Nope. I didn't do anything.

There's no way that trh did the kill.
So you are saying it's not possible the TRH was seered incorrectly? Per the caaaarrr there was only one conversion in this game and that was MJ. We know Nohika died a villager and if she was rezzed a wolf that would be counted as a conversion to me. When was TRH seered? Didn't dds' death write up say his results got more accurate as he filled out his spreadsheet? Therefore anyone he seered early just isn't cleared and right now TRH is at the top of my list.

So you are saying it's not possible the TRH was seered incorrectly? Per the caaaarrr there was only one conversion in this game and that was MJ. We know Nohika died a villager and if she was rezzed a wolf that would be counted as a conversion to me. When was TRH seered? Didn't dds' death write up say his results got more accurate as he filled out his spreadsheet? Therefore anyone he seered early just isn't cleared and right now TRH is at the top of my list.

trh was seered on D6. I wouldn't consider that early.

This is the story of one man, and one man only (well mostly). His name is SoV, although you may know him as the old man without the white van. As stated earlier, pay attention, and remember your past, present, and future. But what did that really mean? What is SoV’s role? Why was he in the game, and what was his goal? Was this the infamous dragon from Arcanum? All but the last answer will be answered by the end of this write up.

SoV had been plotting all game to complete a series of steps in order to win. Well a series of steps more means an accumulation of points. He needed to get to 15 points. If this sounds familiar to some of you, there is a reason for it. Remember your past… The SoV role in this game paid homage to the SoV role in the original game, by being identical in all but three facets. The first, he would be neutral, but not chaos. The second was his unique way to win the game. The third is an additional way to earn 2 points.

With that, the night has begun. SoV was on one mission, get those last two points. He had his last mission, it’s the only mission left that he could successfully complete. He only had ONE SHOT, so he had to make it count.

Yesterday, SoV ALMOST used his one shot on Dyachei. He thought that she had to be the last wolf. But he thought through it more, and changed his choice last second, to play it a bit safer, even though he HAD LOST HIS LAST DEATH AVOIDANCE. But now he was sure, or at least he thought he was sure…

He walked up to the door and knocked twice. The person answered the door. “Am I correct in assuming you are the last of your kind?” he asked with a smug smile, wide across his face.

“You are right in assuming that this is the end for you for bringing these accusations to MY OWN HOME.” The person whips out a gun and unloads a full clip in his chest.

SoV laughs. First softly, but then almost manically. “You don’t understand. It doesn’t matter anymore. You can’t kill me in this game anymore. I have completely figured out this game. I know the mechanics. I know all factions. I know all roles. I know all wolves. I transcend this game.”

SoV rises into the air, floating on what appears to be nothing. The person stands there watching SoV, their mouth wide open. “I feel all of this power coarsing through my veins. Heck, it makes me feel young again.”

Suddenly, SoV was immersed in a bright light, almost blinding the person in the room. The light kept intensifying, and intesnfiying, and then…. The light shot outwards. The windows all shattered into pieces. The roof popped off the house and flew upwards into the air.

“You know, I have no hard feeling towards you. I think you have done a phenomenal job. But I cannot help nor harm you anymore. As I must now be impartial, because I have reached my true state, the essence of my being.”

“And what is the essence of your being?” the person said confused.

“I….. I……. am a MOD.”

SoV flew off up through the hole in the top of the house, and disappeared into the sky above.

The person left below was both confused and disoriented. But they themselves had a mission tonight, even if their house had just gotten blown to smitherines.

They knew their target quite well for that night. They had suspected the little noob was a bit more dangerous than others had intended, as there was a soft spot for him in one of the mod’s hearts, WZ. So maybe, just maybe, he was lying about being useless, and would be the one to take everything that was created down.

They took themselves to where Rogert would be that night, which was sleeping in his bed soundly. The person crept into Rogert’s room and grabbed a pillow, and jammed it as hard as possible into his face. Rogert briefly struggled, and then went limp, no longer meant for this world.

Dead is LoTF, Rogert, Villager, VANILLAGER.
Winning the game for himself is Kam, SoV, Neutral, who had to accumulate 15 points and would then win the game and become a mod for the remainder of the game. He had a wide range of abilities at his disposal in order to accomplish his goals. HE COULD WIN WITH ANY FACTION, SO LONG AS HE ACCUMULATED 15 POINTS either BEFORE or AFTER death.

KAM WILL BE ADDED TO ALL LIVING PLAYERS MOD PMS, so don't panic when you see her there.

THE GAME CONTINUES. THERE ARE 5 PLAYERS REMAINING. Day close is at 9 pm tomorrow evening!

wait.... i just noticed... did you reference arcanum in the write up?
tenor.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Been pretty busy with externships so missed the tag in sign ups, but thank you STL! Probably for the best I couldn't play, with my luck I would have gotten myself as a role... :laugh:

Reactions: 4 users
I'm curious what you mean by "no redirectable night action"?
Was confirmed the redirect had no effect (maybe it was who TRH had targeted in the first place?). But now I'm wondering if a kill isn't redirectable?

Also - I'm not stupid/daring enough to make stuff up like that. That's for people like DocE, or LIS/etc. Not me. Even as a wolf.

Was confirmed the redirect had no effect (maybe it was who TRH had targeted in the first place?). But now I'm wondering if a kill isn't redirectable?

Also - I'm not stupid/daring enough to make stuff up like that. That's for people like DocE, or LIS/etc. Not me. Even as a wolf.

get on my level, girl.
My swag:
mGP5u.gif

Your swag:
eWK5TK.gif

(again. may wish to quote to se the perfect nohika impression)

Reactions: 4 users