SDN WW ReneWWed Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This was a fun read! I'm now wondering exactly how many SDNers STL spent time drafting roles and abilities for :laugh:
He gave me a list of 50 people, I cut it down and he apparently wrote all the roles for my shortlist in like a day or something.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
"Alas, you have a shining light of a cover though. You are Jilary, a woman that sticks to her guns and is almost ALWAYS a villager. You have no abilities, but you are resourceful and should do just fine without any. Be sure to post in emoticons from time to time, especially with extra excitement ;)"
Missed that the first time! Why didn't he try to use that cover? It's a pretty good one! :D

See I thought this was a beautiful cover role, because everyone would think I am too prideful that I would include myself in the game as a character.
No way would I have used STL as a cover. No one gonna trust that.
:banana: And also :( because I wasn't a role.:bigtears:

Fun game!! I'm one of the weirdos that really loves end game! :)
you were my cover. I started out being friendly and posting emoticons but gave up.

1. Jdh71 – You are JDH, a NPC in this game and essentially a pseudomod. You will be able to grump about how incompetent players are all game. You will also be able to gripe at players that request virtually anything of the mods, be extra sarcastic and biting towards them. Feel free to look through past games modded by DocE and JDH for some inspiration!
so happy I thought jdh was sketchy and wanted to lynch him even as a npc.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks mods for the game! It was lots of fun!!! :D

Yay. I think Jil and LoTF both played good games. Good jorb, all though!!
Thanks for letting me hydra again mods! I do think coming in later offered some clear vantage point views in my reads this game.
beer.gif
Thank you! :love:

And thank you for the game all you Mod Gods and awesome players! I got a super kick out of it!