SDN WW ReneWWed Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
My top choices are trh, Fireman, and Snowy, I think.

I just don't have enough on any of them to feel confident.

Lynch Snowy

Might be. Might not be. I still don't think claimed roles/abilities or lack thereof is that useful in judging affiliation on its own.
I gave you all of it so that those I spoke with can see that it has been my claim from day 1.

I even ran for mayor because in an STL game, I had no abilities, so I figured I might as well try to get elected into some.

I haven't always had time to be on, but when I did, I was trying to game solve. I helped point out flaws in the STL role claim.

I am saying all this because I feel like I have been an easy village player all game and am honestly wondering whether suspicion thrown my way is a desperate wolf move. But there are too many of you... so probably not.

Reactions: 1 user
Might be. Might not be. I still don't think claimed roles/abilities or lack thereof is that useful in judging affiliation on its own.

but general rule is wolves are more likely then village to lie about things like ability.

but general rule is wolves are more likely then village to lie about things like ability.

That's exactly why I'm taking it with a grain of salt. Wolves have already lied in this game about their roles/abilities. Instead, I judged them on their actions.

lotf - did you mention that in a pm with me? I can't find it.

I agree the running for mayor seems to clear you and your game play, but who else could it be?

So was it nohika that asked the question that said there was a seer left?

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 14 Lynch Tally:
Fireman (1) - Jilary
Snowy (5) - TRH, AM, Fireman, LoTf, Kam
LoTF (1) - snowy
TRH (1) - Nohika
8/8

Lynch deadline is in 7 minutes. Waffle house is still open!

well glad to know you all didn't try to look into me earlier in the game so you can all bandwagon me now. I'm frustrated because nothing I can do or say this game will clear me in your mind. so have fun finding the last wolf :yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright:

well I've given all the analysis I have. maybe it will help you when you realize I am actually village. good luck.

well glad to know you all didn't try to look into me earlier in the game so you can all bandwagon me now. I'm frustrated because nothing I can do or say this game will clear me in your mind. so have fun finding the last wolf :yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright:

Really sorry if you're not.

so nohika could have lied so we are looking for a wolf seer, but she is a wolf redirector? Or Kam has seering abiltiy? Or lotf is lying about vanilla ability and is seer.

I'm just looking for a wolf. Don't care what ability they have.

I guess this is the closest I've got. I did type up a tell all twice, but apparently erased it. This was around when I asked about the mayor thing and whether it had to do with your role. You asked if I had anything interesting happen. Short of flat out saying, nope cuz I got nothing, I said:

"I said it on thread, today actually, but no items and the only action I have seen was an old man want ad."

And I said something very similar on thread a few hours prior.

The angry lynch mob goes and surrounds our friend, Dyachei, ready to take them out. “Guys, listen, I know I have come off as suspicious, but really, it’s not me. I don’t know what can be said at this point that hasn’t already been said….

“I actually have something to say.” A gentleman in a mask approaches. “I have grown weary of the ways of SDN. I have learned hard truths, and I now know better in many regards. There is a way to go outside of it all, to become bigger than just me. And unfortunately, you are a question mark that needs to be answered, so I can gain my clarity.”

The older gentleman raises a gun. She dives out of the way, avoiding the first shot. A second shot lands just shy. A third shot nicks her arm. She rolls forward, knife in hand. The gentleman focuses and the fourth shot hits its mark perfectly. A pool of blood spilled out from her head, and she was dead to the world.

Dead is Snowy, Dyachei, VILLAGER, who would automatically become mayor and resolve ties in WHATEVER manner she pleases (including kill all, save all, kill selected people, etc.) With so few people remaining, the town no longer wishes to have a mayor, they looks to the skies above to now resolve ties.

Dead is Letit's Ghostly Wheelchair, whod could move people from group to group and sometimes offer protection.

Reactions: 1 users
Looking to get stuff turned around quickly. I am sure you will have a lot to discuss after today for multiple reasons (AKA submit actions now, I am currently doing shell for write up)

giphy.gif

told ya. go village!

Reactions: 6 users
Dead is Letit's Ghostly Wheelchair, whod could move people from group to group and sometimes offer protection.
Um, who said they moved groups on the dragon? Was that Kam? Sigh nevermind.

Looking to get stuff turned around quickly. I am sure you will have a lot to discuss after today for multiple reasons (AKA submit actions now, I am currently doing shell for write up)
This sounds like I fail.

Jil is the only player that's sketchy to me other than Snowy. Is lynch avoidance common with villagers?

Who was Doce again? (Good lord I need to make a spreadsheet next game!)

And is this where we question whether the auto conversion on MJ counted again?

And is this where we question whether the auto conversion on MJ counted again?

I don't think it was an auto conversion because he was initially brought back as his original role according to the writeup.

Oh dang. kc was MrsSov.

Do I even WW?

Reactions: 5 users