SDN WW ReneWWed Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I didn't. Statement. Stands. :p
Dubz you modgod kill him you know, even if they can't lynch him :D

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't. Statement. Stands. :p

51Y2H24RXXL._SY445_.jpg

Was it an item?
Sorry, just leaving the fire, enroute to the hospital for a lovely 2nd degree burn on my neck. It was not an item, I am chillbo, I'm supposed to be lighthearted and fun. I could send one anonymous message per night.

The crowd once again had settled on a vote, reluctantly. TRH. An immediate claim came bursting out, “It’s not me guys. I am but a lone fireman. I can survive late into games because of my history of being able to do so. I swear, it’s not me!”

The crowd looked on skeptically, ready to take him out, when a bright light from above came bursting through the sky, and landed right in front of TRH. “You have done well old friend, but it’s unfortunately your time.” It was SoV, now glowing brightly with power.

“Did you really think I would go down without a fight?” The person in the fireman suit, ripped off his helmet revealing not Fireman, but DDSTOTHECOR.

“Wait, but I thought that…..” Karabiner trailed off, so confused at everything that she thought she had known.

“Ah my dear, sometimes thing are not like they seem. DDS whipped out a pair of knives and let them soar, landing one in Karabiner’s heart and the other in her brain.

Dead is Animal Midwife, KARABINER, VILLAGER, who could send stamps during the day to allow anonymous communications between other players, and could move her and the person of her choice each night to another group.

The crowd started to duck and take cover. Rojo and Pippypony both knew to find cover quickly. Unfortunately, one straggler, Chillbo, was so surprised by the events of today that she stood there, frozen, as she had watched Karabiner’s body fall to the floor.

SoV let a burst of light go, towards DDS, which DDS was narrowly able to avoid by doing a dive into a forward roll. “It has been stated that you will die, and as a MOD, I WILL MAKE THAT SO.”

SOV let another flash head towards DDS. This time he dove sharply to his right to avoid the blast. DDS, being quick on his feet, knew what he needed to do now. He saw Chillbo standing maybe 30 feet away, and went on a dead sprint towards Chillbo.

SoV let another burst go forward. This time he missed the sprinting DDS just behind him. He quickly adjusted his aim, and shot forward a few feet in front of DDS. DDS went to a screeching halt and briefly watched his quick plan end in perfection. The blast landed right into Chillbo, blasting him into a million fragments.

Dead is Fireman, Chillbo, Villager, who could send an anonymous message each evening.

DDS was now starting to get cocky. Where oh where was pippypony, he thought to himself. SoV let a whirlwind like force start to take shape, letting it loose to assist him in his goal of ending DDS. DDS saw pippy started to be dragged out of the alley that she was hiding. Gotcha, he thought to himself.

DDS went on another dead sprint towards the alleyway. That’s when SoV apparated from thin air about 20 years in front of DDS. “You cannot get away. You cannot finish what you started. It’s over. It is time to come with me.”

SoV let a horizontal bolt fly from his hands, causing DDS to collapse to the floor, making the bolt fly just over his head. DDS immediately pops back to his feet, and laughs. “You underestimate my power, old man.” DDS started rising up. A crimson red aura now surrounded DDS. “You must have forgotten that I am the alpha wolf. And I recognize no false Mod Gods.” A burst of red flashed out of the center of DDS’s chest, hitting SoV squarely in the stomach, knocking him to the ground.

SoV was breathing heavy on the ground, clearly not in the shape he once was. “Not bad for a little pawn, I got to admit.” A smile curled around his lips. “But, it’s time to up the ante a little bit.

DDS was about to send a finishing blow towards SoV, when the whirlwind behind him threw him off balance. He was taken up in the tornado like entity, and spit face first into a brick building, dislodging several bricks in the process. DDS landed face down on the ground, with a growing puddle of blood underneath him.

“Pathetic. A little wind took you down. Apparently, you have a problem with multitasking. Well, as I was saying, it’s time for you to go. A green light started to come down from the sky and grow in SoV’s hand to form a ball, a bit larger than a basketball.

DDS had a knife clenched in his right hand. He quickly flipped over and chucked it at SoV. SoV ducked, and the blade soared just past his ear. He immediately let the green ball of light emerge directly towards DDS. DDS was unable to get out of the way. Once the light had hit him, all that was left were the remainders of black ash around where his body once was.

Dead is TRH, DDS, ALPHA WOLF, who could kill an extra person once, use the wolves kill as a strongman kill twice, revive a person once, and convert a person once. He also would seer as a villager/vanillager/Fireman/Doing nothing on the first time he was seered/tracked/etc (one time of any of those would leave him open to correct seering for all other methods).

Immediately once DDS had fallen, SoV disappeared back into the sky with a beam of light and the tornado like entity immediately dissipated. Everything was right with the world again. Pippy and Rojo emerged from their hiding places. Pippy saw what looked like Bottle of Bear approaching, But it wasn’t quite Bottle of Bear. He was definitely a guy, but he looked a little…. Older?

“Do you idiots expect me to clean up this mess. Ugh, I am so done with this ****.” The man starts to walk off when pippy interrupts him.

“Wait, I know who you are. You are JDH. You see I know this because of this theory that I have had since day one. You see, I…”

“Congratu-freaking-lations. You know, you could have survived this game. You really could have, but then you opened up your mouth and had to start talking. JDH pulls a gun and shoots 3 bullets straight through her open mouth, with perfect accuracy.

“Maybe now that will shut you up.”

Dead is Jilary, Pippypony, who could survive lynches if they had the most number of posts on the thread when compared to all living players each day.

“Do you have anything to say about this, Rojo?”

“Nope, all I know is I have my choco taco, and I am going to finish eating it.

And, just like last game, the game ends with @thedrjojo eating his chocotaco.

VILLAGERS and Neutral WINS!

All roles to be posted shortly! Feel free to start asking away with questions!

Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
  1. DocEspana – You are DocEspana, a man of calculated chaos, but also a man of tactical intuition. In this regard, you shall act off of both, as you always do. Each night, you may check your spreadsheet to assess whether one particular person is a villager, a wolf, or other. You will find that as more and more information is added to your spreadsheet, the more accurate, and the more exact your predictions will become. On the thread, you should post with a level of hubris and confidence, bordering on arrogance, but not quite. At least once per day, you need to use the expression “breaking eggs.”
  2. BrightImpressio – You are BI, a woman of true fortitude and determination. There are very few people that can come back from a 13 TO 1 deficit to win as a wolf, but you are one of them. Thus, you are a wolf. If you are the last wolf remaining with more than 6 players left, you will gain a lynch avoidance, and will gain the ability to communicate directly with the neutral and chaos character, assuming they are still alive.
    1. You have been provided with a cover role as well, STL. STL has a reputation for his idiot savantness. As a result, you will have the ability to gain random pieces of information about the game throughout, including information about wolves. Be careful, as the information you obtain may not always be correct because of the provided reasons. When posting on thread, you should post with a touch of obnoxiousness, arrogance, and condescension.
  3. WildZoo – You are wildzoo, a preteen who has somehow gained the love of her fellow players in the game. As a result, you cannot be lynched, you can only be night killed. You should have a happy go lucky nature to your posts and should be jovial in nature.
  4. Nutmeg – You are a God among men. A legend among peons. The one, the only, nutmeg. One of your most controversial moves ever was when you were a wolf, peaced out of game when you were up for lynch, and convinced people to not lynch you, FOR TWO DAYS. Thus, if at any point you are in the lead for lynch, AND there is AT LEAST 6 hours left in the day, you can discontinue posting in the thread and avoid lynch for that day and the next day. If you post at all on the thread, you will lose your immortality. At the end of the 2nd day, you will die along with whoever is up for lynch. Oh, and of course, you are a wolf. If you want to post like nutmeg, there should be an air of fight and passion when you are on the thread, with a hint of condescension.
    1. You have also been provided with a cover role. Foxhunter, who is WW renowned for forgetting she is signed up for a game, and disappearing for long periods at a time. You are very smart and analytical when you are on, but are otherwise quite flaky. If you wish to post like foxhunter, you should post about being busy with a fair frequency, place long gaps between posts, and apologize for “forgetting” about the game.
  5. Dyachei – You are dyachei, a natural born leader, and one of the sharpest and analytical players when you can devote time to the game. You will automatically become mayor on day 1 for this reason. Gaining mayorship will do nothing this game except place a target on your back, and allow you to break ties. You MAY choose to break ties in whichever manner of your choosing. If you wish for both players to die, for neither player to die, in ties greater than 2 people for only certain people to die, you may definitely elect to do so. Your posting style should be blunt and to the point, with a highly analytical nature to your posts.
  6. DVMDream – You are DVMDream, a players whose bark is much worse than their bite, but a very valuable player when fighting for the villagers cause. She relies on intuition and knows when the right time to do the right move is. There is possibly no better role for this than the revival role. You will have 1 revival in this game, that can be used during DAY cycles only. You can only revive someone who has died within 1 day of them dying. On the thread, you should have some bite to your posts, a fairly joking and sarcastic nature to them as well, and a grumpy cat gif here and there couldn’t hurt.
  7. LetItSnow (convert) – Congratulations, you have been converted. Or rather, since you are now LIS, I should say, I am so sorry you have been converted again. You are LIS, the #1 most converted player in the last year of WW (yes, I looked through enough games to determine this to be true). You are valued for your highly tactical game play, hence your choice as the convert. You are a vanilla wolf, and have lost any previous abilities you may have had.
  8. StartingOverVet – You are a SOV, one of the most beautiful WW minds out there. Even though you are a stellar player, you are most well-known for your work as a mod. As a homage to the most recent SDN WW game, your role is THE EXACT same as the original game, which is complicated in a perfect way, just as SOV would do. You are NEUTRAL. You have the following abilities: resurrect once, kill once, every night send a PM anonymously, and could choose between investigate, block, or protect. You have 2 kill avoidance and 2 lynch avoidance. Your goal is to reach 15 points by completing the following objectives. This includes:
    1. 1) Get the majority of the mayor votes
      2) Get investigated n1
      3) Get the wolves to try to kill you n1
      4) Get the villagers to lynch you d2
      (if you achieve all 1-4, you get a bonus point)
      5) Be the swing vote in a lynch that will kill/save a wolf (veto would count)
      6) Get everyone in your group to reveal their role to you (must forward PM proof)
      7) Start a wolf bandwagon (greater than 50% players in the game participation)
      8) Get blocked 5 times
      9) Survive to the end of the game
      10) Successfully get killed after using up all 4 of your survival traits.
      11) Get resurrected (worth 3 points)
      12) Block a wolf kill (either by blocking a wolf or protecting a villager)
      13) Block a villager investigation of a wolf
      14) Lie about a villager being a wolf
      15) Lie about a wolf being a villager
      16) Use your one kill to kill LIS[the character, not player] (worth 2 points)
      17) Use your one kill to kill a wolf
      18) Resurrect a wolf (worth 2 points)
    2. 19)"Special seer" (you only get one shot to do this) the final wolf in the game without having previously seered them. (worth 2 points)
  1. Thedrjojo – You are Rojo, one of the most fun loving, entertaining, and cunning players in this game. Due to your trickery, you may target one person each night and have them target another person with their night actions, except for themselves. Your portrayal on the thread should generally be jovial, but also passionate in your love for the game.
  2. WTF – What can be said about WTF that’s not already been said about a Greek Goddess. Is all powerful, all knowing, but when in a position of control, will mess with all peons under you to achieve your goals, or heck, just for the fun of it. In this case, you will foil others plans, as you are the blocker of this game. In general, you should act jokingly combative on the thread, but throw down if someone is really getting on your nerves.
  3. Mad Jack - On the spectrum of chaos, there has been said to be three versions of chaos: chaotic good, chaotic neutral, and chaotic evil. And then there was MJ, who could be described no better than chaotic chaotic. Chaos for the sake of chaos and nothing else. No regard for the silly plots of villagers or wolves or any other faction. And you can do it all while completely powerless. If you create constant chaos without the use of powers, then some powers may just come your way. Your win condition is to survive at end game, and you can win with whatever faction, as you could care less about the battle between good and evil.
  4. Nyanko – You are nyanko, one of the stealthier players in the game. You are one without a meta, meaning that when you are a wolf, no one is the wiser. In this game, you are NOT a wolf. Your villager side is very calculated, you don’t do a move unless you feel it is needed. This is the best characteristic for an assassin. You are the night assassin who can kill 1 individual at night. If you are unsuccessful in your kill, you will receive 1 more bullet that CANNOT be used on the same person, and must be used on the next night (if you decide to use it). On the thread, you should be deliberate in how you approach conversations.
  5. Trilt – You are Trilt, a master strategist in the game and an often dangerous wolf when you are one. Thankfully for the village, you are a villager in this game. One thing that you always do well is protect others, whether its from themselves, from wolves by throwing suspicion there way, or physically through items you create, you are always protecting others. Thus, you are the protector in this game. If you are trilt, you should be fairly laid back in your responses on the thread, and attempt to do a stellar job of reading between the lines.
  6. Cyndia – What can’t be said about cyndia other than the fact that SHE IS ALWAYS A WOLF. This game is not an exception to the rule. You are a wolf and you are the vanilla of the group.
    1. Alas, you have a shining light of a cover though. You are Jilary, a woman that sticks to her guns and is almost ALWAYS a villager. You have no abilities, but you are resourceful and should do just fine without any. Be sure to post in emoticons from time to time, especially with extra excitement ;)
  7. Kaydubs – You are kaydubs, a strategist and mod extraordinaire. As of late, she has become renowned for her smart, balanced games, and entertaining mod mechanisms. Thus, you will be able to ask the mods a question every other night, to find out more about these “unique mechanisms.” They must be yes or no questions. You may not ask about affiliation in any way, shape or form.
  8. Chillbo Baggins – You are chillbo, one of the cleverest players, who also aids an air of lightness and fun to the games. Each night, you may send one anonymous message to the player of your choice, which can be lighthearted or clever strategy. On the thread, you should stay very cool headed, fairly laid back, and have a flare of fun and teasing to your posts.
  9. Jdh71 – You are JDH, a NPC in this game and essentially a pseudomod. You will be able to grump about how incompetent players are all game. You will also be able to gripe at players that request virtually anything of the mods, be extra sarcastic and biting towards them. Feel free to look through past games modded by DocE and JDH for some inspiration!
  10. Lupin21 – You are the famous and infamous lupin21. No better word describes you then potent. You are deadly for wolves as a villager, and poisonous to villagers as a wolf. In this game, you are a villager. In this case, your potency comes with your innovation, as you will be creating items as this game’s tinkerer. You may make one item each night. If the item is overpowered, it will take multiple nights to make. You can choose whether the item is in rotation for a set number of nights or until someone dies with the item. You may not make any item that can determine affiliation in any way possible. If you try and figure a way around this rule, the item will fail to be made, and you will lose a night of item making.
  11. MrsSOV (already assigned – wolf) – You are MrsSoV, one of the sneakier wolves around. She will kill you with kindness, quite literally. She is the unseerable wolf, and will seer instead as That Redhead, with the following description/ability:
    1. You are That Redhead, a very smart and calculating player, who always holds nuggets of wisdom. One of the major nuggets of wisdom is that “Never go by the one wolf per group theory.” Well, we will see if that holds true. Every third night, you can check to see if there is a scenario where all wolves are evenly dispersed across groups or not.
  12. Abney – Abney reminds us the value in remembering that this is in fact a game, and that the goal is first and foremost to have fun. And thus, that is what you shall be doing. Every third day cycle, you will be able to create a restriction on the thread to add lightheartedness to the game. You can in fact try and be strategic about it, but it may not always turn out how you anticipate. If the restriction is too restrictive, the mods are at the liberty to modify it (to avoid situations like the French fiasco that previously have occurred with this role).
  13. Caia – You are Caia, someone that when you have the time to play, is often a pivotal player in determining who gets lynched each day. You are usually quite convincing and thus your lynch vote will count for two people’s lynch votes.
  14. Rogert – You are Rogert, commonly referred to as little noob, the gorilla, or in some cultures, carlos. You are all about sarcasm, fun, and trolling, and thus you should be posting in such a manner. As a little noob, you couldn’t actually be trusted with a role ability of your own, so you are a vanilla villager.
  15. Princessbuttercup – You are PBC, the infamously chaotic neutral who will convert themselves, get chaos more than anyone else, etc. In this game however, you will be working for the chaotic good, in your ability to receive one message from the dead each night. You are a villager.
  16. Animal Midwife – What can’t be said of animal midwife that can’t be said of a pit bull. Usually pre judged incorrectly as being this evil monster, and when confronted, you will still fight tooth and nail to not get bid out. Unfortunately, in this game you will seer as wolf, track as having killed last night, etc. You know the disadvantage you are at, just like you have been in every game where people prejudge you. Figure out your best strategy and prove that disadvantages at the start mean nothing when in the hands of the right player. If you are lynched you will choose one person to take down with you.
  17. Ddstothecor – When people think of dds, they think of power. They think of someone who is always placed with a very strong role and is dangerous as heck with it. And unfortunately for the village, this often corresponds with a wolf type role, or ultimate evil type role. That is the case in this game. You have several abilities, so you must choose when each ability will be most fortuitous to utilize. Here are the following roles you have: 1 additional kill, 2 strongman kills (acting as the kill for that evening), 1 resurrection (will revive in the exact role they had before), and 1 conversion. On the first night you are seered/tracked/etc. you will be seered as fireman, a villager, doing nothing, etc.
    1. Fireman – You are fireman, a player whose meta most people have trouble figuring out. As a result, you will be someone that is fairly difficult to seer/track/etc. You have no other role abilities.
  18. Dpmd – You are DPMD, one of the most observant players to have played WW. As a result, she has the ability to observe what others are doing at night. You may choose one person to track every night. On the thread, you should stay level headed, and focus on the activity of others and where incongruities may be found.
  19. Kam – You are an insanely smart player, one that thinks through all options and almost always choose correctly. In other words, you are quite dangerous. In this game, this will be represented by your day assassin ability. You only get 1 shot, so make it worth it.
  20. Kcough – You are kcoughli, a tactical player who is quite perceptive and able to read people quite well. You also know when is the right time to make certain moves over others. Thus, you will have the option each night to either role seer a person or ability seer a person.
    1. Filly Bay – You are filly bay, a player who is often quite good at assessments later in the game, but is quite quiet early in the game. In this game, we are valuing your early silence, and allowing you to use that silence on others. You are not compelled to silence every night (but you are allowed to), but you must silence at least every other night. If you do not choose a person, a person will be chosen for you.
    2. Pippypony – What can’t be said about pippy that can be said about Verizon’s, super fast 4G LTE network. Specifically, the fact that she types super fast, and is unlimited in her ability to post more than anyone else. Thus, if you continue to post more than anyone else on the thread, you will remain safe from lynch. This not provide you protection from night kills.
    3. Cdoconn – You are the egg, there’s no ifs and or buts around it. And sometimes eggs need to be broken, as the classic saying goes. You will have a choice during every lynch and night kill of the game, sacrifice yourself in place of whoever you feel may die. You may not choose the person you sacrifice yourself for, only the timing of when. Submission must be done within 5 minutes of the end of lynch during the day, or anytime before night close during the night.
      1. Karabiner – You are Karabiner, a person that likes to find the proper outlet to place your participation and information. Thus, you have two tasks. Each day, you may disburse one stamp to a person of your choice so they can do a communication during the following day. You may also move groups each night, however you will move with the person of your choice. You will be inserted next to them in the group, on the last possible spot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users
  1. DocEspana – You are DocEspana, a man of calculated chaos, but also a man of tactical intuition. In this regard, you shall act off of both, as you always do. Each night, you may check your spreadsheet to assess whether one particular person is a villager, a wolf, or other. You will find that as more and more information is added to your spreadsheet, the more accurate, and the more exact your predictions will become. On the thread, you should post with a level of hubris and confidence, bordering on arrogance, but not quite. At least once per day, you need to use the expression “breaking eggs.”
  2. BrightImpressio – You are BI, a woman of true fortitude and determination. There are very few people that can come back from a 13 TO 1 deficit to win as a wolf, but you are one of them. Thus, you are a wolf. If you are the last wolf remaining with more than 6 players left, you will gain a lynch avoidance, and will gain the ability to communicate directly with the neutral and chaos character, assuming they are still alive.
    1. You have been provided with a cover role as well, STL. STL has a reputation for his idiot savantness. As a result, you will have the ability to gain random pieces of information about the game throughout, including information about wolves. Be careful, as the information you obtain may not always be correct because of the provided reasons. When posting on thread, you should post with a touch of obnoxiousness, arrogance, and condescension.
  3. WildZoo – You are wildzoo, a preteen who has somehow gained the love of her fellow players in the game. As a result, you cannot be lynched, you can only be night killed. You should have a happy go lucky nature to your posts and should be jovial in nature.
  4. Nutmeg – You are a God among men. A legend among peons. The one, the only, nutmeg. One of your most controversial moves ever was when you were a wolf, peaced out of game when you were up for lynch, and convinced people to not lynch you, FOR TWO DAYS. Thus, if at any point you are in the lead for lynch, AND there is AT LEAST 6 hours left in the day, you can discontinue posting in the thread and avoid lynch for that day and the next day. If you post at all on the thread, you will lose your immortality. At the end of the 2nd day, you will die along with whoever is up for lynch. Oh, and of course, you are a wolf. If you want to post like nutmeg, there should be an air of fight and passion when you are on the thread, with a hint of condescension.
    1. You have also been provided with a cover role. Foxhunter, who is WW renowned for forgetting she is signed up for a game, and disappearing for long periods at a time. You are very smart and analytical when you are on, but are otherwise quite flaky. If you wish to post like foxhunter, you should post about being busy with a fair frequency, place long gaps between posts, and apologize for “forgetting” about the game.
  5. Dyachei – You are dyachei, a natural born leader, and one of the sharpest and analytical players when you can devote time to the game. You will automatically become mayor on day 1 for this reason. Gaining mayorship will do nothing this game except place a target on your back, and allow you to break ties. You MAY choose to break ties in whichever manner of your choosing. If you wish for both players to die, for neither player to die, in ties greater than 2 people for only certain people to die, you may definitely elect to do so. Your posting style should be blunt and to the point, with a highly analytical nature to your posts.
  6. DVMDream – You are DVMDream, a players whose bark is much worse than their bite, but a very valuable player when fighting for the villagers cause. She relies on intuition and knows when the right time to do the right move is. There is possibly no better role for this than the revival role. You will have 1 revival in this game, that can be used during DAY cycles only. You can only revive someone who has died within 1 day of you dying. On the thread, you should have some bite to your posts, a fairly joking and sarcastic nature to them as well, and a grumpy cat gif here and there couldn’t hurt.
  7. LetItSnow (convert) – Congratulations, you have been converted. Or rather, since you are now LIS, I should say, I am so sorry you have been converted again. You are LIS, the #1 most converted player in the last year of WW (yes, I looked through enough games to determine this to be true). You are valued for your highly tactical game play, hence your choice as the convert. You are a vanilla wolf, and have lost any previous abilities you may have had.
  8. StartingOverVet – You are a SOV, one of the most beautiful WW minds out there. Even though you are a stellar player, you are most well-known for your work as a mod. As a homage to the most recent SDN WW game, your role is THE EXACT same as the original game, which is complicated in a perfect way, just as SOV would do. You are NEUTRAL. You have the following abilities: resurrect once, kill once, every night send a PM anonymously, and could choose between investigate, block, or protect. You have 1 kill avoidance and 1 lynch avoidance. Your goal is to reach 15 points by completing the following objectives. This includes:
    1. Get the majority of the mayor votes
    2. Get investigated n1
    3. Get the wolves to try to kill you n1
    4. Get the villagers to lynch you d2(if you achieve all 1-4, you get a bonus point)
    5. Be the swing vote in a lynch that will kill/save a wolf (veto would count)
    6. Get everyone in your group to reveal their role to you (must forward PM proof)
    7. Start a wolf bandwagon (greater than 50% players in the game participation)
    8. Get blocked 5 times
    9. Survive to the end of the game
    10. Successfully get killed after using up all 4 of your survival traits.
    11. Get resurrected (worth 3 points)
    12. Block a wolf kill (either by blocking a wolf or protecting a villager)
    13. Block a villager investigation of a wolf
    14. Lie about a villager being a wolf
    15. Lie about a wolf being a villager
    16. Use your one kill to kill LIS[the character, not player] (worth 2 points)
    17. Use your one kill to kill a wolf
    18. Resurrect a wolf (worth 2 points)
    19. "Special seer" (you only get one shot to do this) the final wolf in the game without having previously seered them. (worth 2 points)
  9. Thedrjojo – You are Rojo, one of the most fun loving, entertaining, and cunning players in this game. Due to your trickery, you may target one person each night and have them target another person with their night actions, except for themselves. Your portrayal on the thread should generally be jovial, but also passionate in your love for the game.
  10. WTF – What can be said about WTF that’s not already been said about a Greek Goddess. Is all powerful, all knowing, but when in a position of control, will mess with all peons under you to achieve your goals, or heck, just for the fun of it. In this case, you will foil others plans, as you are the blocker of this game. In general, you should act jokingly combative on the thread, but throw down if someone is really getting on your nerves.
  11. Mad Jack - On the spectrum of chaos, there has been said to be three versions of chaos: chaotic good, chaotic neutral, and chaotic evil. And then there was MJ, who could be described no better than chaotic chaotic. Chaos for the sake of chaos and nothing else. No regard for the silly plots of villagers or wolves or any other faction. And you can do it all while completely powerless. If you create constant chaos without the use of powers, then some powers may just come your way. Your win condition is to survive at end game, and you can win with whatever faction, as you could care less about the battle between good and evil.
  12. Nyanko – You are nyanko, one of the stealthier players in the game. You are one without a meta, meaning that when you are a wolf, no one is the wiser. In this game, you are NOT a wolf. Your villager side is very calculated, you don’t do a move unless you feel it is needed. This is the best characteristic for an assassin. You are the night assassin who can kill 1 individual at night. If you are unsuccessful in your kill, you will receive 1 more bullet that CANNOT be used on the same person, and must be used on the next night (if you decide to use it). On the thread, you should be deliberate in how you approach conversations.
  13. Trilt – You are Trilt, a master strategist in the game and an often dangerous wolf when you are one. Thankfully for the village, you are a villager in this game. One thing that you always do well is protect others, whether its from themselves, from wolves by throwing suspicion there way, or physically through items you create, you are always protecting others. Thus, you are the protector in this game. If you are trilt, you should be fairly laid back in your responses on the thread, and attempt to do a stellar job of reading between the lines.
  14. Cyndia – What can’t be said about cyndia other than the fact that SHE IS ALWAYS A WOLF. This game is not an exception to the rule. You are a wolf and you are the vanilla of the group.
    1. Alas, you have a shining light of a cover though. You are Jilary, a woman that sticks to her guns and is almost ALWAYS a villager. You have no abilities, but you are resourceful and should do just fine without any. Be sure to post in emoticons from time to time, especially with extra excitement ;)
  15. Kaydubs – You are kaydubs, a strategist and mod extraordinaire. As of late, she has become renowned for her smart, balanced games, and entertaining mod mechanisms. Thus, you will be able to ask the mods a question every other night, to find out more about these “unique mechanisms.” They must be yes or no questions. You may not ask about affiliation in any way, shape or form.
  16. Chillbo Baggins – You are chillbo, one of the cleverest players, who also aids an air of lightness and fun to the games. Each night, you may send one anonymous message to the player of your choice, which can be lighthearted or clever strategy. On the thread, you should stay very cool headed, fairly laid back, and have a flare of fun and teasing to your posts.
  17. Jdh71 – You are JDH, a NPC in this game and essentially a pseudomod. You will be able to grump about how incompetent players are all game. You will also be able to gripe at players that request virtually anything of the mods, be extra sarcastic and biting towards them. Feel free to look through past games modded by DocE and JDH for some inspiration!
  18. Lupin21 – You are the famous and infamous lupin21. No better word describes you then potent. You are deadly for wolves as a villager, and poisonous to villagers as a wolf. In this game, you are a villager. In this case, your potency comes with your innovation, as you will be creating items as this game’s tinkerer. You may make one item each night. If the item is overpowered, it will take multiple nights to make. You can choose whether the item is in rotation for a set number of nights or until someone dies with the item. You may not make any item that can determine affiliation in any way possible. If you try and figure a way around this rule, the item will fail to be made, and you will lose a night of item making.
  19. MrsSOV (already assigned – wolf) – You are MrsSoV, one of the sneakier wolves around. She will kill you with kindness, quite literally. She is the unseerable wolf, and will seer instead as That Redhead, with the following description/ability:
    1. You are That Redhead, a very smart and calculating player, who always holds nuggets of wisdom. One of the major nuggets of wisdom is that “Never go by the one wolf per group theory.” Well, we will see if that holds true. Every third night, you can check to see if there is a scenario where all wolves are evenly dispersed across groups or not.
  20. Abney – Abney reminds us the value in remembering that this is in fact a game, and that the goal is first and foremost to have fun. And thus, that is what you shall be doing. Every third day cycle, you will be able to create a restriction on the thread to add lightheartedness to the game. You can in fact try and be strategic about it, but it may not always turn out how you anticipate. If the restriction is too restrictive, the mods are at the liberty to modify it (to avoid situations like the French fiasco that previously have occurred with this role).
  21. Caia – You are Caia, someone that when you have the time to play, is often a pivotal player in determining who gets lynched each day. You are usually quite convincing and thus your lynch vote will count for two people’s lynch votes.
  22. Rogert – You are Rogert, commonly referred to as little noob, the gorilla, or in some cultures, carlos. You are all about sarcasm, fun, and trolling, and thus you should be posting in such a manner. As a little noob, you couldn’t actually be trusted with a role ability of your own, so you are a vanilla villager.
  23. Princessbuttercup – You are PBC, the infamously chaotic neutral who will convert themselves, get chaos more than anyone else, etc. In this game however, you will be working for the chaotic good, in your ability to receive one message from the dead each night. You are a villager.
  24. Animal Midwife – What can’t be said of animal midwife that can’t be said of a pit bull. Usually pre judged incorrectly as being this evil monster, and when confronted, you will still fight tooth and nail to not get bid out. Unfortunately, in this game you will seer as wolf, track as having killed last night, etc. You know the disadvantage you are at, just like you have been in every game where people prejudge you. Figure out your best strategy and prove that disadvantages at the start mean nothing when in the hands of the right player. If you are lynched you will choose one person to take down with you.
  25. Ddstothecor – When people think of dds, they think of power. They think of someone who is always placed with a very strong role and is dangerous as heck with it. And unfortunately for the village, this often corresponds with a wolf type role, or ultimate evil type role. That is the case in this game. You have several abilities, so you must choose when each ability will be most fortuitous to utilize. Here are the following roles you have: 1 additional kill, 2 strongman kills (acting as the kill for that evening), 1 resurrection (will revive in the exact role they had before), and 1 conversion. On the first night you are seered/tracked/etc. you will be seered as fireman, a villager, doing nothing, etc.
    1. Fireman – You are fireman, a player whose meta most people have trouble figuring out. As a result, you will be someone that is fairly difficult to seer/track/etc. You have no other role abilities.
  26. Dpmd – You are DPMD, one of the most observant players to have played WW. As a result, she has the ability to observe what others are doing at night. You may choose one person to track every night. On the thread, you should stay level headed, and focus on the activity of others and where incongruities may be found.
  27. Kam – You are an insanely smart player, one that thinks through all options and almost always choose correctly. In other words, you are quite dangerous. In this game, this will be represented by your day assassin ability. You only get 1 shot, so make it worth it.
  28. Kcough – You are kcoughli, a tactical player who is quite perceptive and able to read people quite well. You also know when is the right time to make certain moves over others. Thus, you will have the option each night to either role seer a person or ability seer a person.
  29. Filly Bay – You are filly bay, a player who is often quite good at assessments later in the game, but is quite quiet early in the game. In this game, we are valuing your early silence, and allowing you to use that silence on others. You are not compelled to silence every night (but you are allowed to), but you must silence at least every other night. If you do not choose a person, a person will be chosen for you.
  30. Pippypony – What can’t be said about pippy that can be said about Verizon’s, super fast 4G LTE network. Specifically, the fact that she types super fast, and is unlimited in her ability to post more than anyone else. Thus, if you continue to post more than anyone else on the thread, you will remain safe from lynch. This not provide you protection from night kills.
  31. Cdoconn – You are the egg, there’s no ifs and or buts around it. And sometimes eggs need to be broken, as the classic saying goes. You will have a choice during every lynch and night kill of the game, sacrifice yourself in place of whoever you feel may die. You may not choose the person you sacrifice yourself for, only the timing of when. Submission must be done within 5 minutes of the end of lynch during the day, or anytime before night close during the night.
  32. Karabiner – You are Karabiner, a person that likes to find the proper outlet to place your participation and information. Thus, you have two tasks. Each day, you may disburse one stamp to a person of your choice so they can do a communication during the following day. You may also move groups each night, however you will move with the person of your choice. You will be inserted next to them in the group, on the last possible spot.
Twitching at the formatting errors at the end

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
That was so poetic. I trust dds and get killed by the role dds.

Reactions: 5 users
Wait did I survive? Was I the last person standing?

Edit: OH **** I WAS I forgot my role name.

Wow.

I had fun watching this game from afar! I was really hoping for AM to blow everyones mind and be the last wolf and just be basically controlling the whole end of the game, but alas.

Reactions: 3 users
I know that some of these roles ended up getting modified to add some posting restrictions from Dubz (pippy is one that I can remember off the top of my head), but that's the basic shell to all of them

Reactions: 1 user
Yay. I think Jil and LoTF both played good games. Good jorb, all though!!
Thanks for letting me hydra again mods! I do think coming in later offered some clear vantage point views in my reads this game.
beer.gif

Wait is no one gonna mention that BI's better half (cover role) is STL? :barf:
See I thought this was a beautiful cover role, because everyone would think I am too prideful that I would include myself in the game as a character.

It's like pip, egg, kara and I were an afterthought!
I pretty much told Dubz that I have 4 roles that need to be added, gave her a list of players and told her to choose. So it shows the amount of love she has for you

Reactions: 6 users
See I thought this was a beautiful cover role, because everyone would think I am too prideful that I would include myself in the game as a character.
Oh see, I was waiting for the STL character. I was expecting him to be chaos, even when we knew there was no chaos left. You can't trust an STL game, especially not an STL character in an STL game

Reactions: 1 users
and now I am officially offended that you apparently think we're chopped liver
No worries, you were on the original list...of like 50 people. That I had to cut down. Originally wasn't going to include any of the newest players but changed my mind, and then we had more people sign up anyway so it worked out.

So I'm guessing it's a complete coincidence that I picked TRH and Lotf?

(the last night for redirection)

I had fun watching this game from afar! I was really hoping for AM to blow everyones mind and be the last wolf and just be basically controlling the whole end of the game, but alas.

I kept thinking that's how I must of appeared to the dead chat especially after the Snowy lynch.

So I'm guessing it's a complete coincidence that I picked TRH and Lotf?

(the last night for redirection)
LoTF was already being targeted by TRH. So your redirect didn't do anything as it didn't change what was already happening

Reactions: 1 users
No worries, you were on the original list...of like 50 people. That I had to cut down. Originally wasn't going to include any of the newest players but changed my mind, and then we had more people sign up anyway so it worked out.
sar·casm

ˈsärˌkazəm/

noun

noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms

the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

"his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"

synonyms:hungover:erision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing; More

irony;

cynicism

"well, it's easy to see that she got her biting sarcasm from her mother"

LoTF was already being targeted by TRH. So your redirect didn't do anything as it didn't change what was already happening
That is hilariously perfect timing. I think TRH might've pulled this off if this hadn't happened.

I'm going back to doing other things so I don't get ninja'd every two seconds ;)
Much love to the modding team :biglove: And to the players who made the game oh so entertaining (even if I still want to punch some of you *cough*DocE*cough*)
Oh, and shout out to my favorite PM pair, @ddstothecor and @Animal Midwife. Was very sad to see that partnership end.

Reactions: 3 users
sar·casm

ˈsärˌkazəm/

noun

noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms

the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

"his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"

synonyms:hungover:erision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing; More

irony;

cynicism

"well, it's easy to see that she got her biting sarcasm from her mother"

Thanks for the tl;dr, Webster

Reactions: 2 users