SDN WW ReneWWed Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm going back to doing other things so I don't get ninja'd every two seconds ;)
Much love to the modding team :biglove: And to the players who made the game oh so entertaining (even if I still want to punch some of you *cough*DocE*cough*)
Oh, and shout out to my favorite PM pair, @ddstothecor and @Animal Midwife. Was very sad to see that partnership end.
I almost want to post the first half of that convo here. It was essentially an adorable, blossoming new relationship. Until the last like 10-15 posts, which turned into both of them not trusting the other

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
I'm going back to doing other things so I don't get ninja'd every two seconds ;)
Much love to the modding team :biglove: And to the players who made the game oh so entertaining (even if I still want to punch some of you *cough*DocE*cough*)
Oh, and shout out to my favorite PM pair, @ddstothecor and @Animal Midwife. Was very sad to see that partnership end.
</3 AM wasn't talkative with me. Wtf AM I was you.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I almost want to post the first half of that convo here. It was essentially an adorable, blossoming new relationship. Until the last like 10-15 posts, which turned into both of them not trusting the other

So it was basically a relationship

Reactions: 5 users
So speaking of NPC, did Bear have a role? Or what did he do?
  1. Jdh71 – You are JDH, a NPC in this game and essentially a pseudomod. You will be able to grump about how incompetent players are all game. You will also be able to gripe at players that request virtually anything of the mods, be extra sarcastic and biting towards them. Feel free to look through past games modded by DocE and JDH for some inspiration!

Reactions: 4 users
shut up NPC, your opinion doesn't matter by definition

It must hurt to have died Night 1, all those posts you've had to hold back since then are starting to leak out of you like bad gas

Reactions: 1 user
  1. Jdh71 – You are JDH, a NPC in this game and essentially a pseudomod. You will be able to grump about how incompetent players are all game. You will also be able to gripe at players that request virtually anything of the mods, be extra sarcastic and biting towards them. Feel free to look through past games modded by DocE and JDH for some inspiration!
Ah so Bear was a dick and basically got to be himself. Got it! ;)

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You acted so much like me I thought it was sketchy. It's 100% my fault you were lynched.
I'm gonna take that as a compliment. I'm still giggling that the three people I was contemplating taking out with me were KC, TRH (because she pissed me off), and dpmd. All wolves. I was happy. :) I'm actually getting sorta better at WW, who would've thought.

Reactions: 4 users
a word: chocotacos

:biglove:
Thanks for playing, everyone! And thanks to STL & WZ for bringing me back to WW. It's helped me recently more than you know :biglove:
I wish we would've had wolf brag videos this game. They brought me so much joy </3

Reactions: 2 users
I'm gonna take that as a compliment. I'm still giggling that the three people I was contemplating taking out with me were KC, TRH (because she pissed me off), and dpmd. All wolves. I was happy. :) I'm actually getting sorta better at WW, who would've thought.
hahahaha you also toyed with the idea of taking AM out. NEITHER CAN LIVE. ONE DIES OTHER MUST DIE

Yup, cutest pair ever.

This was a super fun game! I was kind of pleased to get to try being a wolf properly for once though most of the time I felt like I was just running around flailing.

Also, sorry Pippy. I definitely advocated hard for you to be killed early because villager-you scares little wolf-me. :laugh:

Also, sorry Pippy. I definitely advocated hard for you to be killed early because villager-you scares little wolf-me. :laugh:
If it makes you feel better, I told STL and WZ that I thought you were a bad lynch up until the day you died. Granted I stopped following the game but thanks for returning the faaaiiith

Shhh don't reveal my secrets (that we're basically the same person and I crazy rant to you instead of on the thread)
tumblr_inline_ntn66dbSzh1rg939h_250.gif

:banana: And also :( because I wasn't a role.:bigtears:

Fun game!! I'm one of the weirdos that really loves end game! :)
"Alas, you have a shining light of a cover though. You are Jilary, a woman that sticks to her guns and is almost ALWAYS a villager. You have no abilities, but you are resourceful and should do just fine without any. Be sure to post in emoticons from time to time, especially with extra excitement ;)"

Reactions: 10 users
Another thing I forgot that got added: T70s was the cover role for Kam if she wanted to use it, since SoV has certain connotations that could impact her gameplay :p

So what about the items? What all was made and what did they do?
I will leave that copy and paste to one of my co-mods, but the DRAGON.

Yeah, wolves made that after stealing DVMD's ability. It allowed you to move groups, but had a % chance of killing the recipient. What anyone who made an item didn't know is mod's did not necessarily accept percentages that were put out. Ie. Dildo was actually 100% for upping abilities (was submitted at 25%). Death rate with dragon was higher than what wolves had submitted with (because, it's a dragon). Etc.

Some of this might not be 100% accurate, but it's close? All were made by DVMD except the Dragon, all left the game when the person holding them died.

Running List of Items

Whip -
Who doesn't like a good whipping? Use this on the player of your choice for a very good time. It will also prevent the player from performing any actions for the night.
{Disappears when player holding it dies.}

LeTit's Wheelchair! - Would you like to take a ride in this wheelchair? Yes or no?
{The wheelchair item will allow the person to escape an attack if they choose to take a ride. It will also have a 25% chance of the player winding up in a different group. Disappears when player holding it dies.}

Lamp - Lamp. I love lamp. You love lamp. We all love lamp. Pick up your trusty lamp, place it next to the person of your choice and turn it on.
{Player can see everything done during the dark of the night. Only what player does.}

Caaaarrr - The Caaaarrrrrr.... while this has typically been an escape vehicle, in this game this will give you a trip to mod headquarters where you may ask one game related question to the mod gods themselves.

Dildo - Yay you have received a dildo!!! So, umm, have some "fun" with this. Would you like to use the dildo?
{This dildo will have a 100% chance of increasing a player's ability the next night... for example, a protector might get to protect two people.}

Orange Koala Bear Riding on a Rainbow Llama - You have received an orange koala bear riding on a rainbow llama. Would you like to play with it?
{25% of the time it will protect, 25% it will increase an ability, 25% it will give mod chosen info to the player that receives it and 25% it will do nothing other than look totally freaking awesome...}

Indestructible steel lamp with unbreakable bulb - Lamp. I love lamp. You love lamp. We all love lamp. Can't be broken or smashed. Pick up your trusty lamp, place it next to the person of your choice and turn it on.
{Player can see everything done during the dark of the night. Only what player does.}

Scalpel... you have received a scalpel!! Yay! Will suck if you are a wolf because this can only be used as a defense.
{If the player holding the scalpel is attacked, the person attacking them will be injured and 50% chance of being silenced for the following day and night cycle. If it silences, then it is out of the game. If it doesn't end up silencing, it remains in.}

Library Card - Congratulations! You have received a Library Card!!! (Does anyone actually use these anymore?) Anyway, this is a magical library card that allows you to "check out" (steal) another player's ability for one night.

Dragon - ROAR!! You have received a dragon :eek: Beware of the spikes! Will you go for a ride?
{Player can move groups but there is 10% chance of death}

LeTits Ghost Wheelchair.... would you like to take this ghastly wheelchair for a ride? Yes or no?
{Player can move groups. 50% chance to protect?}

Reactions: 3 users
Some of this might not be 100% accurate, but it's close? All were made by DVMD except the Dragon, all left the game when the person holding them died.

Running List of Items

Whip -
Who doesn't like a good whipping? Use this on the player of your choice for a very good time. It will also prevent the player from performing any actions for the night.
{Disappears when player holding it dies.}

LeTit's Wheelchair! - Would you like to take a ride in this wheelchair? Yes or no?
{The wheelchair item will allow the person to escape an attack if they choose to take a ride. It will also have a 25% chance of the player winding up in a different group. Disappears when player holding it dies.}

Lamp - Lamp. I love lamp. You love lamp. We all love lamp. Pick up your trusty lamp, place it next to the person of your choice and turn it on.

Caaaarrr - The Caaaarrrrrr.... while this has typically been an escape vehicle, in this game this will give you a trip to mod headquarters where you may ask one game related question to the mod gods themselves.

Dildo - Yay you have received a dildo!!! So, umm, have some "fun" with this. Would you like to use the dildo?
{This dildo will have a 100% chance of increasing a player's ability the next night... for example, a protector might get to protect two people.}

Orange Koala Bear Riding on a Rainbow Llama - You have received an orange koala bear riding on a rainbow llama. Would you like to play with it?
{25% of the time it will protect, 25% it will increase an ability, 25% it will give mod chosen info to the player that receives it and 25% it will do nothing other than look totally freaking awesome...}

Indestructible steel lamp with unbreakable bulb - Lamp. I love lamp. You love lamp. We all love lamp. Can't be broken or smashed. Pick up your trusty lamp, place it next to the person of your choice and turn it on.

Scalpel... you have received a scalpel!! Yay! Will suck if you are a wolf because this can only be used as a defense.
{If the player holding the scalpel is attacked, the person attacking them will be injured and 50% chance of being silenced for the following day and night cycle. If it silences, then it is out of the game. If it doesn't end up silencing, it remains in.}

Library Card - Congratulations! You have received a Library Card!!! (Does anyone actually use these anymore?) Anyway, this is a magical library card that allows you to "check out" (steal) another player's ability for one night.

Dragon - ROAR!! You have received a dragon :eek: Beware of the spikes! Will you go for a ride?
{Player can move groups but there is 10% chance of death}

LeTits Ghost Wheelchair.... would you like to take this ghastly wheelchair for a ride? Yes or no?
{Player can move groups. 50% chance to protect?}
Oooh! I got to take a ride in LeTit's Wheelchair! When I went to go take a ride, I got a great STL message.

Unfortunately for you, LeTit's is not included in this ride :p

Psh. I was the first numbered role. And plus you gave me the role where I got to torture the mod behind the scenes (not officially, but i did it anyway). So you must really love me.

I liked reading the modding here. A few references to my own stupid stuff! Not just me, but to nutmeg peacing on arcanum, DocE/JDH jointz, and my random decision to bring chaco-tacos to the world (and then rojos idea to actually get and eat one!!)

Psh. I was the first numbered role. And plus you gave me the role where I got to torture the mod behind the scenes (not officially, but i did it anyway). So you must really love me.

I liked reading the modding here. A few references to my own stupid stuff! Not just me, but to nutmeg peacing on arcanum, DocE/JDH jointz, and my random decision to bring chaco-tacos to the world (and then rojos idea to actually get and eat one!!)
Hey that's all STL
There is only hate over here ;)

This was a fun read! I'm now wondering exactly how many SDNers STL spent time drafting roles and abilities for :laugh:
He gave me a list of 50 people, I cut it down and he apparently wrote all the roles for my shortlist in like a day or something.

Reactions: 1 user