SDN WW ReneWWed Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I haven't sent anything to the living since I killed LIS (MJ). A few of you got my personal ad earlier in the game.

Who received your message on N2/D3?

Members don't see this ad.

@Fireman your claim to not having been able to kill coop because you were blocked doesn't make sense because coop was killed by the dragon item it seems. LotF claims she was targeted but not killed; she had a protective item but we can't know if she wouldn't have died without the item because (potentially) you as a wolf were blocked.

Waffling between snowy and Fireman currently, but for now lynch snowy.

I didn't vote because I got sidetracked taking care of my puppy. I meant to, but got sidetracked. I didn't even know there was a tie until after it happened.

That whole thing is making me look sideways at TRH...

I stole Kam's ability last night, to use this coming night. My ability was stolen by Fireman (or so he says). Am still a villager. Am very bored as such.

Members don't see this ad :)
@Fireman your claim to not having been able to kill coop because you were blocked doesn't make sense because coop was killed by the dragon item it seems. LotF claims she was targeted but not killed; she had a protective item but we can't know if she wouldn't have died without the item because (potentially) you as a wolf were blocked.

Waffling between snowy and Fireman currently, but for now lynch snowy.
Actually my claim that I couldn't have killed her because I was blocked makes great sense since someone was kind enough to ask if players can kill while being blocked and the answer was no. Unless you're trying to establish that you believe there are still multiple wolves left. I was under the assumption we were looking for one last wolf. What evidence do you have that there are multiple wolves left at this point?

You're claiming that simply by having the item she died? And that a wolf didn't target her? Because that's not the feeling I got from the writeup and Kam claimed to have had the dragon and just went for a ride on it.

I send them overnight, not during the day. I think first night went to Snowy, since there was talk about how LIS had been auto mayor as redcap Dumbledore.

Pretty sure there are other anonymous message avenues, not sure if it's just your stamps or something additional.

Reactions: 1 user
I send them overnight, not during the day. I think first night went to Snowy, since there was talk about how LIS had been auto mayor as redcap Dumbledore.

Pretty sure there are other anonymous message avenues, not sure if it's just your stamps or something additional.

Very interesting...

I got it June 3. Snowy told me on June 5th that she had gotten it on D1.

arewealone.png

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm going to go with ###lynch snowy### based mostly on self preservation at this time. I think I've put forth a pretty solid defense for being villager.

Actually my claim that I couldn't have killed her because I was blocked makes great sense since someone was kind enough to ask if players can kill while being blocked and the answer was no. Unless you're trying to establish that you believe there are still multiple wolves left. I was under the assumption we were looking for one last wolf. What evidence do you have that there are multiple wolves left at this point?

You're claiming that simply by having the item she died? And that a wolf didn't target her? Because that's not the feeling I got from the writeup and Kam claimed to have had the dragon and just went for a ride on it.

It seems to me from the write up that coop was riding the dragon and that's what had killed her.
LotF claims to have been targeted last night and did not die because of a protective item.
And exactly - I asked if a player could still kill while blocked and the answer was no. So there is always the slim chance that you were blocked and thus there was no death and that LotF used a protective item that wasn't necessarily needed. I'm not trying to make that a lynch rallying point and I think that possibility is very slim, but I can't discount that it -may- have happened.

As for multiple wolves...the night coop was blocked and kam claimed to be attacked, the write-up references "wolves". However, if we're believing the mod information via the car item, there should only be one left.

It seems to me from the write up that coop was riding the dragon and that's what had killed her.
LotF claims to have been targeted last night and did not die because of a protective item.
And exactly - I asked if a player could still kill while blocked and the answer was no. So there is always the slim chance that you were blocked and thus there was no death and that LotF used a protective item that wasn't necessarily needed. I'm not trying to make that a lynch rallying point and I think that possibility is very slim, but I can't discount that it -may- have happened.

As for multiple wolves...the night coop was blocked and kam claimed to be attacked, the write-up references "wolves". However, if we're believing the mod information via the car item, there should only be one left.
So why did the dragon kill coop and not Kam?

Has anyone else had the dragon?

Hearing from another who has had the dragon is about the only way to clear that up. Odd that a dragon appears this late in the game and randomly and with no affiliation just happens to kill a villager. That doesn't smell right to me.

Can whoever blocked fireman say they blocked him, so we know he's telling the truth?

Also didn't someone ask if there is still a seer in the game and the mods say yes? We have had two village seers and no wolf seers, so either the seer is a wolf or Kam can seer. When cdo died with the wheelchair and steel lamp those items also died. Maybe the dragon was special and when someone died who used it, instead of dying the dragon escapes?

30 players. 5 original wolves. 1 convert. 1 chaos. 1 neutral. That is already a large village:nonvillage ratio with only one wolf left.

Hearing from another who has had the dragon is about the only way to clear that up. Odd that a dragon appears this late in the game and randomly and with no affiliation just happens to kill a villager. That doesn't smell right to me.

I think it's fair to assume that whoever else has had the dragon either chose not to use it or survived using it, since none of the other write-ups feature a dragon death.

@SnowshoeDog143 My guess is that either kam or the last wolf is the remaining seer.

Also we are looking for a quick turn around tonight, so if you get the chance to submit your item and night actions, we would greatly appreciate it!

Reactions: 1 users

Kam said she rode the dragon.

So dds trusted AM probably because he seered her as a pm partner. dds trusted trh (sorry when did he say that again or was it from pming?) as village so she was probably seered as well. I'm assuming since we already got an unseerable wolf, we won't have another unseerable wolf. Jil has a lynch avoidance which if we are looking for a wolf seer wouldn't be our wolf. nohika is redirector who fireman verified as true by stealing her ability. fireman I have as village because all the wolves were on the fireman lynch over the SOV lynch. Kam is supposedly neutral so she doesn't matter in this list, but she's still alive and it sketches me out that she cant be killed. I know I am village - I don't really understand why you all think I am sketchy.

what do you all think of lotf?

lynch lotf

Can whoever blocked fireman say they blocked him, so we know he's telling the truth?

Also didn't someone ask if there is still a seer in the game and the mods say yes? We have had two village seers and no wolf seers, so either the seer is a wolf or Kam can seer. When cdo died with the wheelchair and steel lamp those items also died. Maybe the dragon was special and when someone died who used it, instead of dying the dragon escapes?
Yup, I asked the mods with the car. My bet is the wolf can seer, or that Kam's ability can change.

Gonna go with lynch TRH

Not retaliatory, but I don't necessarily like their logic train.

So dds trusted AM probably because he seered her as a pm partner. dds trusted trh (sorry when did he say that again or was it from pming?) as village so she was probably seered as well. I'm assuming since we already got an unseerable wolf, we won't have another unseerable wolf. Jil has a lynch avoidance which if we are looking for a wolf seer wouldn't be our wolf. nohika is redirector who fireman verified as true by stealing her ability. fireman I have as village because all the wolves were on the fireman lynch over the SOV lynch. Kam is supposedly neutral so she doesn't matter in this list, but she's still alive and it sketches me out that she cant be killed. I know I am village - I don't really understand why you all think I am sketchy.

lynch lotf
LotF was supposedly attacked last night.

Reactions: 2 users

lynch lotf
We had a villager who seered as a wolf, it's quite possible we have a wolf who seers as a villager (don't think that was any of the ones that have died so far?).
I don't think we really know a lot about lotf...

lynch lotf

She claims to have been attacked but protected herself with an item.

Jil has a lynch avoidance which if we are looking for a wolf seer wouldn't be our wolf.

Why is that? I'm leaning toward trusting jilary at this point but this argument doesn't make sense. Of our lynch avoiders, docE was village, kam is chaos/neutral and jilary is unknown.

Strangely, snowy didn't change her vote from Kam to coop to spare the tie and let coop die. Meaning she wanted the tie to happen, knowing she would be responsible with the final decision. She spares coop, a very possible wolf ploy to gain villager cred at the end of the game where few have spoken on her behalf.

A) I didn't realize I switched to make a tie.
B) If I had I would have still switched to make a tie so I could break it. AM strongly vouched for coop so I didn't want either of us dying.

A) I didn't realize I switched to make a tie.

You didn't, which is what was weird to me.

You saving coop is something you could do as easily as a wolf vs. villager. I know you were in a tough spot, but I don't think it provides the level of defense you are wanting from it.

Reactions: 3 users
Why is that? I'm leaning toward trusting jilary at this point but this argument doesn't make sense. Of our lynch avoiders, docE was village, kam is chaos/neutral and jilary is unknown.
My only ability is lynch avoidance and it's EXACTLY like DocE's avoidance which is why I believed him and it's also why I kept saying there is another lynch avoidance out there. I'm also pretty annoyed that I told snowy that info and she felt the need to put it out on thread, that's super not cool and I'm tempted to switch to her now.

We had a villager who seered as a wolf, it's quite possible we have a wolf who seers as a villager (don't think that was any of the ones that have died so far?).
I don't think we really know a lot about lotf...

I think was it kc that was a wolf that seered as village?

You forgot SAR who was wolf. Which means another lynch avoidance could be any faction. but she seems to be playing pretty village.. And I doubt if we are looking for our last wolf that it is a wolf seer with a lynch avoidance. too op?

All the wolves?

Yes. All the ones we know that were alive at that time..

You saving coop is something you could do as easily as a wolf vs. villager. I know you were in a tough spot, but I don't think it provides the level of defense you are wanting from it.
I agree, it was really the best option if she is a wolf. With this many players left in the game, she'd have to do something strongly village to stay alive.

Oh I realize that. But you guys keep making it sound like I would have killed her if I were village and kept her and me alive if I was a wolf. Which is bs.

@nohika Not sure if I missed it, but did you already say what day you asked the seer question?

true. but I think it clears fireman pretty well.

and if we are talking about voting patterns, I think I stayed off and defended both our seer, our tracker, and cdo who you all bandwagoned on. yes I didn't vote for most of the wolves when they were lynched which looks sketchy, but I was convinced someone else was sketchier and I did vote for some wolves.

now look at lotf's voting pattern for wolves: she was one of the last people on all of them - buys her village cred for voting them, but only after they are for sure goners?

The only thing I have on lotf's side is she wanted to be mayor and assuming she's not an unseerable wolf, that seems like a pretty dumb move if you are going to get looked into right away as mayor (in general.. still pissed no one thought to seer me this game :yeahright:)

Here, easy answer for me. I have hinted at or told all my PM partners this from the beginning.

I am Rogert, the little noob (per WZ, not a nickname I knew), ape man. As I am a new player, I have no ability and am just happy to be here.