SDN WW ReneWWed Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I've been saying it wasn't a good idea to lynch kam for a LONG time and I defended MANY villagers, what's your point? I was even saying we should lynch KC when not many other people were feeling she was sketchy.

Sorry. I was really sure that Snowy was the last wolf. I just don't know what to think anymore.

And when was that?

He started messaging me on Day 6.

Look, I've been taking it for granted that you were seered, but I don't know when you were seered and I don't know when dds' results became accurate. I'm fairly certain nohika isn't a wolf, and I know I'm not one, so it's either you, fireman or TRH. Realistically you are back on the table.

Actually yeah. Fireman could be an option too.

Right now we're at 4:1. If we lynch wrongly, tomorrow starts at 2:1. I'm trying to evaluate everyone without any biases since it really is end game now.

Members don't see this ad.

Me too, which means you have to realized TRH could be a wolf, and you need to realized that dds seering you doesn't mean anything at this point.

I realize it doesn't clear me, but I still feel like trh was seered far enough into the game where it's her true affiliation.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, got the caaaaaarrrrr again... don't know what to ask.

I think it's a good question. But if anyone can think of anything better, I'm all ears! I'd like to hear more from TRH about her ability that she referred to.

Yeah, I'm out of ideas and no one else seems to be around... Should I just go ahead or wait for the others' opinions?

This is the answer I got.

"It always had the chance of being 100%, if they came up as definite villager/definite wolf/etc. then they were definite. The other types were all % chances. A spreadsheet is never completely perfect in a WW game."

Members don't see this ad :)

"It always had the chance of being 100%, if they came up as definite villager/definite wolf/etc. then they were definite. The other types were all % chances. A spreadsheet is never completely perfect in a WW game."
Well that doesn't answer a whole lot for me except meaning it's likely not definitive.

G1F1ECN_d.jpg

Reactions: 10 users
@Fireman I'd like to hear more from you today.
I didn't have anything last night. I sent my anonymous message, as that's my only night action.

I'm headed to another fire right now so I'm going to go with ###lynch TRH### I'll likely be unable to check in again. Sorry :/

I didn't have anything last night. I sent my anonymous message, as that's my only night action.

I'm headed to another fire right now so I'm going to go with ###lynch TRH### I'll likely be unable to check in again. Sorry :/

Was it an item?

Day 14 Lynch Totally A Formal Tally Rally:
TRH (3) - nohika, Jilary, The Cult - Fire Woman
nohika (1) - TRH
Jil (1) - AM

5/5

Lynch ends in someone dying hopefully

Reactions: 3 users
I'm Fireman, and I don't have a night action. I'm destined to make it to the last five players in honor of fireman making it to the end of his first game. I honesty don't know what else I can say other than I think nohika or fireman is the last wolf. Been a good game guys!

I'm Fireman, and I don't have a night action. I'm destined to make it to the last five players in honor of fireman making it to the end of his first game. I honesty don't know what else I can say other than I think nohika or fireman is the last wolf. Been a good game guys!
So lynch avoidance?

I'm so frustrated.
Me too.

I had the library card yesterday and tried to take TRH's ability and was told there was no ability to steal.

Dear Diary,
This game is hard and I wish I was better at it. Maybe Santa can bring me some leet reading comprehension skills this Christmas.
Love, Me.

P.S. that STL mod is a total hottie.

Reactions: 2 users
Me too.

I had the library card yesterday and tried to take TRH's ability and was told there was no ability to steal.

Well, I don't think surviving to the Final Five is necessarily an ability. Hence why you couldn't steal anything. Does the library card let you steal a killing ability?