RAVE HERE thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm totally not in the veterinary field but dang you guys are COOL. Mind if I hang out and enjoy reading about your awesome lives? Everything is so.....laid back here.

Also, love your obsession with Halo tops
We're very relaxed on the pre-vet side :laugh:. It must be all the Halo Top.

latest

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
All right my Vet and pre-Vet friends, to prove to you how much I love you, I drove 10 miles to the nearest store that carries Halo Top and well...

image.jpg

You can guess the rest ;). I'm waiting for it to melt a bit (it's frozen solid).

First time Halo Top eater.

Reactions: 14 users
All right my Vet and pre-Vet friends, to prove to you how much I love you, I drove 10 miles to the nearest store that carries Halo Top and well...

image.jpg

You can guess the rest ;). I'm waiting for it to melt a bit (it's frozen solid).

Welcome to the club!

Reactions: 1 user

image.jpg

make sure you let it sit for a while! the texture is really flaky if you don't!! I put mine in the microwave for 30 seconds before thoroughly mixing it

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I honestly love how many folks from other professions visit the pre-vet forums and end up staying around. I feel like it's evidence that we're fun or something. ;)

Yay!
bc03e4566745d221bf2da32df48a9874.gif

Reactions: 19 users
Members don't see this ad :)
BEN AND JERRYS IS BETTER!

This is a life pro tip haha. Thank you for letting me know!
You're welcome. Halo Top isn't my favorite ice cream, but for 300 calories for the entire pint, it's really nice! Plus it doesn't destroy my GI tract like most ice creams! :roflcopter:

Reactions: 1 users
Just signed a lease for a duplex for the last two years! I'll be on my own for the first time. I'm kind of bummed about having to spend more (we couldn't find someone to replace my roommate that is leaving and my other roommate wants to get a dog...I already have four animals, it wasn't going to work), but I think I might enjoy having a place to myself. It was one of the cheaper places to live alone though, and I'll actually have a two bedroom, so my rabbit can get his own room :laugh:

Where is that duplex located? My fiance and I signed a lease for a two bedroom duplex! The other side was possibly opening up. I would love it if there was a vet student in the other side! Plus I have a bunny too!

I honestly love how many folks from other professions visit the pre-vet forums and end up staying around. I feel like it's evidence that we're fun or something. ;)
Yay!
Yup, we even stay around here despite being lynched, killed and destroyed in WW games! :D

Reactions: 14 users
Where is that duplex located? My fiance and I signed a lease for a two bedroom duplex! The other side was possibly opening up. I would love it if there was a vet student in the other side! Plus I have a bunny too!
I'll message you!

I'm totally not in the veterinary field but dang you guys are COOL. Mind if I hang out and enjoy reading about your awesome lives? Everything is so.....laid back here.

Also, love your obsession with Halo tops
Welcome to the best part of SDN ;)
Brain is feeling clear for the first time in awhile. Let's see if it's a fluke.

Oh, hai, my prevet SDN loves. I missed you :biglove:
KAYDUBS!!!!! :biglove:

Yay!
bc03e4566745d221bf2da32df48a9874.gif
It seriously warms my heart every time :love:

Reactions: 4 users
Its okay, reading is hard. Also who the eff cosplays Mareep??? Of all the Pokemon....
TBH I would consider it. It wouldn't be my first choice, but I'd definitely think about it!

But Mareep is a scary Pokémon, because the one thing that sheep really shouldn't have, is electrical powers.

Apparently my local grocery store has Halo Top. I've never noticed it there before, but the internet tells me that it is so.

Reactions: 1 users
3 more weeks!!!!!!! I can't wait to be done! I'm looking forward to working as a lab animal technician with the biomedical engineering dept! I'llbe helping prep for surgeries of medical implants, post op care, medications, anesthesia.. etc. I'll be working with sheep, pigs, mice/rats, and rabbits!

Reactions: 6 users
So I had to go back home for a surgery consultation and somebody's glad to see me! We're currently snuggling in my bed together and napping. He's obviously my soulmate. :biglove:

IMG_0456.JPG

Reactions: 13 users
Um guess who just KILLED IT at her conference presentation!! I did so good. I even handled Crazy Woman's question (she hates my advisor and therefore, me).

I was fabulous. I even answered questions fabulously.

This post is brought to you by Xanax.

Reactions: 22 users
Um guess who just KILLED IT at her conference presentation!! I did so good. I even handled Crazy Woman's question (she hates my advisor and therefore, me).

I was fabulous. I even answered questions fabulously.

This post is brought to you by Xanax.

Of course you killed it, you're a rockstar! :highfive:

:love::love: Celebrating by going to the best Barbecue Joint in TX (per other people - if they're wrong, it's going to be interesting... )
oooh which one is it? I have heard of (and been to) 2 that are supposedly up there with the best -- curious if it's one of those.

Now I really want bbq for dinner....

I finally got approval from the surgeons to have my jaw surgery this summer!! :soexcited: I'm finally going to be able to chew and bite food normally!!

Reactions: 10 users
My boyfriend is back from abroad for his spring break and I just spent the past week with him :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Reactions: 10 users