How to Get AWWay with Murder Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well I'm married to a dead wolf...

Guys that was cruel, 30 minute bandwagon on someone not even there. I doubt I'll be able to talk him back on to a new game :(

Members don't see this ad.

Guys that was cruel, 30 minute bandwagon on someone not even there. I doubt I'll be able to talk him back on to a new game :(

That's going to happen. We can't just not lynch people because they aren't there otherwise it would be damn easy for wolves to win just don't show up. Happens to everyone, usually more than once. Sucks but so does life you either accept it and move on or decide it bothers you and don't try another game.

Reactions: 4 users

Sorry, not meant to be cruel. He was playing pretty well, hope he comes back, and that he doesn't take it personally. WW is just like that sometimes. If we never lynched someone who's not around to defend, then wolves would just disappear when they're in the lead.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
That's going to happen. We can't just not lynch people because they aren't there otherwise it would be damn easy for wolves to win just don't show up. Happens to everyone, usually more than once. Sucks but so does life you either accept it and move on or decide it bothers you and don't try another game.
Sorry, not meant to be cruel. He was playing pretty well, hope he comes back, and that he doesn't take it personally. WW is just like that sometimes. If we never lynched someone who's not around to defend, then wolves would just disappear when they're in the lead.
No worries he's not sore, he may play again. Apparently upset at Jilary because he picked her kitty today lol.

Reactions: 2 users

You guys suck. No one accuses me of anything until I am not online to even offer up a defense.

Played a slick game. I was very surprised you turned out to be a wolf. Nicely done, especially for a new player. (At least, new here?)

Reactions: 3 users

Um. He was a wolf. You really expect people to apologize for the lynch?

Nice try. :)

Reactions: 5 users
Ha. I feel mostly ok with it. WM was present and on point to defend herself. I think that counts for something. Definitely curious to see how a tie gets handled in WW.

Ties are game-dependent. Sometimes the mayor gets a choice (which can be "pick between the two+ candidates" or "pick one of them or kill them all" or ...), and sometimes the mods have a pre-determined outcome (randomly one dies, both/all die, or less commonly nobody dies).

*shrug* Just depends on the game.

In this game, the mayor decides.

Night closed, results pending

It...might take a little bit. I've had some wine.

No biggie. I'm not sitting here refreshing SDN on a Saturday night. Nooope. Definitely not me.

Reactions: 3 users
Night closed, results pending

It...might take a little bit. I've had some wine.
Anyone else notice that "Ms. I dont drink" appears to be having alcohol more days of the week than not? :p

Members don't see this ad :)
N6 -

The phone rang again. Not his personal cellphone. No, this was the one he had found in his pocket the night before, with no idea how it had gotten there. Frank hesitated. His brain was already swimming in alcohol, his attempt to forget what he had been forced to do. On the last ring, he picked up and started speaking before the voice on the other end said anything.

"I won't do this anymore. I will not be your puppet. I don't know how you found me, but I know where you are, and I'm coming for you." It sounded fine to him, but the man who had called could hear the drunkenness in his voice.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," said the man. "You know what will happen if you disobey orders. You have only one task tonight, and that is to kill..."

"No. I will not. I'm not that person anymore. Not for you."

"Is that right? You want to come for me? Go ahead. I won't try to stop you. If you think you can live with the consequences."

But Frank knew he couldn't do what he had planned, no matter how much he wanted to be rid of this influence in his life. There was too much at stake. Too much that could be held against him. Silence passed between the two men, one struggling to think of another way out, the other waiting for the inevitable.

Gradually Frank came to a simple realization. He wasn't going to make it out of this alive anyway. That left him only one real choice. If he was going down, he might as well go out on his own terms. He eyed the gun in his hand and dropped the cellphone to the ground, shattering it with his heel.

As the line went dead, the man smiled and sank back into his chair. It was just too easy.

Dead is @Mad Jack, who was Frank Delfino, a villager who who could kill twice during the game, and was susceptible to orders from someone who he owed.

Also welcome @SummerTheLynx, who will be taking over for @DVMDream.

It is now Day 6. Deadline is 8 pm EDT.

17 players remain
Roster:
The Law Office of Annalise Keating
2. @Caiter92
3. @LetItSnow
4. @SummerTheLynx (the player formerly known as @DVMDream )
5. @wallydo

The Courthouse
6. @genny
9. @Filly Bay

Middleton University
11. @Coopah
14. @Karabiner13

The Police Station
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @PrincessButterCup
18. @SARdoghandler / @LadyOtheFarm (Farmdoggo)
19. @Trilt / @PippyPony (Trippy)
20. @StartingoverVet

Wes’ Apartment
22. @SandstormDVM
23. @nyanko
24. @WeimMama
25. @Jilary

The Graveyard
8. @SummerTheLynx - Meggy
21. @nohika - Todd Denver
10. @Lupin21 - Laurel Castillo
26. @LyraGardenia
- Wallace Mahoney
15. @cheathac - Zoe Mitchell
7. @Animal Midwife - Hannah Keating
13. @bjeh - Wendy Parks
1. @Mr. Coopah - Caleb Hapstall
12. @Mad Jack - Frank Delfino

Last edited:
I know everyone was missing me quite dearly ;)

**********lynch caiter************

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 43
FYI for those who do not know lore, Frank was in debt to Annalise, meaning that's who caiter is (assuming that she's the one who did the ordering)

FYI for those who do not know lore, Frank was in debt to Annalise, meaning that's who caiter is (assuming that she's the one who did the ordering)
Who was it who mentioned looking for their partner? Could that be what this was?

Lore-wise, would it make sense for her to be a typical alpha wolf?
It really depends on interpretations. It's not one of these series where characters tend to be pure black or white good vs. bad. There are some that are (a couple of the wolves are truly terrible people that have come up so far). From my remembering of the series, she hasn't killed anyone, (except maybe one of the super main characters, but we still don't know for sure). But she has a part in covering up crimes, seriously manipulating the judicial system to her favor, and blackmail/coercion/etc. of a ton of characters in the show. Overall, I think she is a decent person, but she is at the center of all of the deaths in the show, and manipulates how to proceed in each scenario. So really could go either way.

The other possibility is Sam Kestingn. Frank also owed Sam Keating because he stopped frank from telling Annalise that he was partially responsible for her baby's death. And Sam is a generally terrible human being who is directly responsible for one person's death in the series (and is a manipulative b******, so if he wasn't a wolf then I think Dubz was drunk when making this game.

if coop is telling the truth about there being a conversion, then we still won't be able to kill caiter if she's alpha right

It sucks more when it happens when you are a villager. Happened to me two games in a row! Y'all can't get rid of me that easily!
No worries he's not sore, he may play again. Apparently upset at Jilary because he picked her kitty today lol.
He's mad at me? I didn't even get a vote in!

If there is conversion no point in lynching caiter.

Since i figure that is wrong..going with someone quick to try it and who i know nothing about.

Lynch sandstorm

I had some fun, whoever mentioned a twins game, make it happen, I would definitely play with my wife.

and last one, @genny wins best of kitty. (for outing the bad kitty that was me :) )

Lynch Ny

If we're looking for a convert, I really don't know who to lynch. But I'm pretty sure I've been a wolf in a game where alpha was lynchable before the convert, so I'm going with Ny for now for putting forward the opposite idea. Probably will waffle later.

Anyone else wondering where chaos is in this game? Annalise maybe?

Gah, sorry to have missed today's lynch. :( But I'm super happy that the village has managed to dispose of another wolf! If caiter is truly the alpha, then I wonder how many more others there are? We've had awesome luck finding them so far.

Weird comment. But I don't think sandy would be a convert and I don't think there are anymore original wolves left if caiter is a wolf and not chaos. Highlighting this just in case caiter is chaos.

Thinking PBC or ny as most likely convert? But I also want to try caiter and see if it works today. Unless alphas can't usually be lynched before converts. Also, anyone think caiter could be chaos/third party?

lynch caiter

I'm torn on lynching caiter. I've seen it where an alpha couldn't be lynched until all other wolves were lynched and I've seen it where they could be lynched after all originals were gone. I'm also curious who she would pick to convert. I'm guessing she would pick someone experienced which makes me think LIS or SOV would be high on the list. If caiter has played with Ny, she probably wouldn't choose her since she usually gets lynched eventually, kind of like me.

Lynch caiter

For now anyway.

Also, anyone think caiter could be chaos/third party?

This is an interesting comment coming from you considering we were told there was mod info that Caiter is a wolf

I see that alphas can sometimes be lynched before the convert but sometimes can't so I'm torn on lynching Caiter. For now I think I'll hold off.

Looking for a convert I don't know who it would be. I agree that PBC could be a convert. I don't think Ny or LIS would be a good choices. SOV might be up there due to experience.

lynch PBC
for now

This is an interesting comment coming from you considering we were told there was mod info that Caiter is a wolf
I agree, this made me further side eye snowy.

I could see Ny being the convert because everyone's first instinct is "Ny would never be the convert"....

I'm not hellbent on this but I still wanna
lynch snowy

Got news someone was converted.
I am very curious as to how you got this news. And I would love to know your role name before I trust this (nothing else, just role name). Wondering if you need time to fulfill a win condition ;)

And when are you claiming the convert occurred? Last night?

Also snowy, are you also a non-wolf, non-villager? Or are you upset that caiter is getting credit for what is rightfully yours (the last original wolf)? :) you have pinged my feels all game, so just curious which one I should be attributing that to.

Reactions: 1 users
Also snowy, are you also a non-wolf, non-villager? Or are you upset that caiter is getting credit for what is rightfully yours (the last original wolf)? :) you have pinged my feels all game, so just curious which one I should be attributing that to.

Glad I'm not the only one. So far nobody has agreed with me about Snowy.

I might have been exaggerating a bit. Point being, I've brought it up a couple times (granted, I haven't hard pushed) and it hasn't gotten traction.

I dunno. Quite honestly, I'm not sure I didn't bring it up more in my head than the thread.

Bottom line is that I'm happy to see Snowy getting more attention.