Mafia Championships Season 8 - Nominations Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well, that's because you're not looking at this through pro-village lens. Just look at the amount of red!
Blue plus red = purple

she’s looking at it through a mod lens

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'll announce results in the morning, but here's a teaser: 17 votes were cast. Even the lowest vote getter received at least 1 first place placement

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users
With 45 points, we have aprilthearab in 3rd place!

Congratulations April, you were less than 10 points away from being the rep

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
If anyone wants to spectate the games, let me know and I'll send you MU's discord where all the chatter happens during champs :)

Reactions: 1 users
Do you have a cycle length/date start in mind for the practice game?
I can start whenever, just finished finals yesterday so I'm a bit less swamped. Ideally 36/12 but if that'll run into @finnickthedog's game I can do 12/12.

Reactions: 2 users
I can start whenever, just finished finals yesterday so I'm a bit less swamped. Ideally 36/12 but if that'll run into @finnickthedog's game I can do 12/12.
I'll start a signups thread, but will leave the start date flexible since we're checking with finn.

Reactions: 3 users

How many cycles is the game estimated to run for?

Last time I ran a 20 player game it ran for about week so I probably want to allow at least a week and a half between the end of the month and my latest possible start date.

I'm not sure I have enough people even if I push it, so I hate to make you adjust for that if ends up falling through anyways but I guess if I changed my estimated start date I can maybe get a feel over the next couple days for whether I have enough with a new start date or not?

Reactions: 1 user
How many cycles is the game estimated to run for?

Last time I ran a 20 player game it ran for about week so I probably want to allow at least a week and a half between the end of the month and my latest possible start date.

I'm not sure I have enough people even if I push it, so I hate to make you adjust for that if ends up falling through anyways but I guess if I changed my estimated start date I can maybe get a feel over the next couple days for whether I have enough with a new start date or not?
See future ww games thread! Looks like we were typing simultaneously :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
Alright, I have tagged both you and Cray in the relevant MU thread.

Reactions: 1 users