Matrix - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Watching that end game convinced me that should I ever come out of retirement and wolf in a game samac is playing, I will make sure she goes to F3 for the entertainment value.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
btw I knew clem j was lying there which is also another reason I tr'd them lmao

I just didnt say anything about that

it felt like such an obvious towny lie

sorry samac

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Now you can gloat Clem tbh, your math was oh so right and we yelled at you when you were telling the truth tbh
I mean the math is context dependent but yeah

When I actually isoed moon later their claim was uh

We should've killed them d2, let's say

Reactions: 1 user
Watching that end game convinced me that should I ever come out of retirement and wolf in a game samac is playing, I will make sure she goes to F3 for the entertainment value.
No no not entertaining I learned I’m neurotic as hell lol

sorry samac
I WENT IN WIFOM CIRCLES FOR AT LEAST 2 HOURS ABOUT IT
I just hoped I died

I mean the math is context dependent but yeah

When I actually isoed moon later their claim was uh

We should've killed them d2, let's say

We should have killed them day 1 I am just too prudent lol

(but we won before lylo so you know, always take that)

sorry samac
Yeah I was pretty sure you were doing something similar, that's partly why I didn't push back lol

• Care
8qc9zf.jpg

it's us fr

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Achro and clem, both lying and playing their own mind games at f5: this is chill, everything is fine

Samac: WTF IS HAPPENING WHY ISNT EVERYONE FREAKING OUT

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Achro and clem, both lying and playing their own mind games at f5: this is chill, everything is fine

Samac: WTF IS HAPPENING WHY ISNT EVERYONE FREAKING OUT
WHY AM I STILL HERE IM USUALY DEAD BY NOW AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

it's funny because clem was in a game where I lost my mind 2 years ago lmao

thank you medication for making all my dreams come true.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
it's funny because clem was in a game where I lost my mind 2 years ago lmao

thank you medication for making all my dreams come true.
I staunchly refuse to acknowledge that game's existence

I’ve never been to F3 as a wolf because it always has worked out I could win in F4.
I’ve never been close to F3 as village because I’m dead before then.
This was a new experience.
I’m better off dead aren’t I?
Lol

I am sure I will play here again. The thing to remember is I am super polarized, so if you think i am town you can trust that every time!!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
I am sure I will play here again. The thing to remember is I am super polarized, so if you think i am town you can trust that every time!!

We all know that the real wolves this game were you and samac .
Psv moon and dubz were just your covers

• Haha
also I really hate being the last scum standing because it just isn't the same without friends. initially I considered just giving up, but... well.
giveup.gif

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
We all know that the real wolves this game were you and samac .
Psv moon and dubz were just your covers
With psv dead

Samachro pack has parity against clem/gikkle which were the only townies left alive. Not a coincidence that game ended

• Wow
This is also proof that I can spew town while being repeatedly wrong. So that’s nice.

also I really hate being the last scum standing because it just isn't the same without friends. initially I considered just giving up, but... well.View attachment 386900
I absolutely would have given up and not even gotten the marmot miskill, tbh. That was impressive, and Achro's right that you continued to post well down to the wire.

As far as I'm concerned, we got out-towned in a townsided setup. Hopefully we don't have to do this in Champs.

I'll take living as basically outed scum for 2 days off the back of a fake claim, though. :1devilish: I also correctly guessed Santy was Inventor (partly from Tracking him N1, partly his and samac's vibe in thread D2). Of course, I will also take being wrong in killing Santy; I didn't think that would have such a domino effect on Dubz, and I just felt like dead scum walking.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Also, since I didn't see this added to thread yet:

I was roleblocker
Dubz was tracker
PSV was goon

Me being roleblocker was probably the worst luck of all, tbh. I just do not enjoy wolfing in thread at all. (I even tried lolcatting and didn't have the heart to keep going.) I did think the (incorrect) speculation of which wolf was what and who was left from D5 was funny, so thanks for that.

Also, since I didn't see this added to thread yet:

I was roleblocker
Dubz was tracker
PSV was goon

Me being roleblocker was probably the worst luck of all, tbh. I just do not enjoy wolfing in thread at all. (I even tried lolcatting and didn't have the heart to keep going.) I did think the (incorrect) speculation of which wolf was what and who was left from D5 was funny, so thanks for that.

may I suggest reading my wolf wim article!!

I feel like wolfing is a necessary sacrifice for being town. I'm not sure there's enough advice on Earth for me to get over that. :shrug:
You were just sandbagging this game so they won't get good meta from it :shifty:

• Haha
oh space was logic

well if we're both town in our game and find each other that easy in champs this will go well.

• Wow
I wasn't lying when I said I wouldn't kill her. Hehehe.

• Haha
Oh she did pocket me for quite a while.
Moons song after outed was what made me change my mind and sit on dubz for that cycle.
Dubz was wolf in a MHA where she claimed present mic and was writing raps. They were doing it in wolf chat and shared some after the game. Moon doing that made me think she likely copied that out of wolf chat but wouldn’t know.
If it wasn’t for that I probably would have set in that pocket for a while tbh
Dammit this is Zenge wolf reading me because he thought I was partnered with village!Jay all over again :rage:

• Care
I can’t
Zenge asked me if I would do something like that and I just shrugged it off as maybe
But yes. Yes I would if I was worried tracker would find it obvious who to target because of the blockers info.
Dubz even ****img said it
You should have seen wolf chat that night lol

Unfortunately didn't carry it through to the logical conclusion that in that case I should have tracked PSV to clear her. Tricksy stuff like that is for Dubzes who have more time on their hands.

• Care
You should all be very proud of do good Mafia game in a thread with the votes and lots of posts plus fun happy play. Yes.

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 7 users