Matrix - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I do my best when town to safeguard my village from the worries and anxiety of towning. Mafia is a very hard game, it can be made easier by relying on each other.
And I’m the psychiatrist here and I’m neurotic lol

Members don't see this ad.

Still Archo or considering Clem @potentialsheltervet
I just... eh. Unless mafia somehow figured out who the tracker was and postulated they would track Dubz (given Dubz was under moderate suspicion but not exactly consensus PoE), it seems like a really risky move to target a packmate rather than search for a PR fmpov.
Could it be true? Sure. When me, genny, and Dubz wolfed together on The Syndicate, we basically did everything for the lulz. I just think it's less likely.

I just... eh. Unless mafia somehow figured out who the tracker was and postulated they would track Dubz (given Dubz was under moderate suspicion but not exactly consensus PoE), it seems like a really risky move to target a packmate rather than search for a PR fmpov.
Could it be true? Sure. When me, genny, and Dubz wolfed together on The Syndicate, we basically did everything for the lulz. I just think it's less likely.
What about the fact that dubz was blocked the night before so couldn’t be blocked again making her an appealing track target

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 6 Yeet Tally
PSV (2) - Achro 79, Clem 18

2/5
yeet close in ~24 hours

tbf I am on anti-psychotics so I am cheating, I have my moments lol

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
I guess my point is it's not an ironclad mech clear but the amount of assumptions to get past it seem preposterous to me.

• Care
Final Day 6 Yeet Tally
PSV (3)
- Achro 80, Clem 18, samac 84

3/5
Missing: Gikkle 12, PSV 22

• Sad
Dead is @potentialsheltervet Groundmass, mafia

1715911738659.png

TOWN WINS

Roster
1. Clem - vanilla townie
6. samac - vanilla townie
13. Gikkle - vanilla townie
14. Achro - vanilla townie

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
okay so when psv hearted a post I said where they played a great wolf game if wolf I breathed easy 5 minutes before eod lol

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Good job town, you did good.

Handshakes and cookies all around.

I just know marmot is scary and we had the chops to not care tbh, sorry marmot I wasnt feeling picky lmao

• Care
Sorry I let her talk me into yeeting you. My bad
It happens. It's so much easier to TR someone when you're talking to them, and PSV had the advantage over me of being present at EOD.

I trusted y'all would get there though, I wasn't worried

• Care
It happens. It's so much easier to TR someone when you're talking to them, and PSV had the advantage over me of being present at EOD.

I trusted y'all would get there though, I wasn't worried
I was worried we were gonna be wrong and Clem was coming for me lol

I WAS RIGHT MY WOLF CHILD DID IT FOR THE LULZ
Not exactly. It was moreso concern that killing Clem (my original choice) would just lead to more of the same. So rather than stagnation I chose to try switching it up. Didn't work, but oh well!

• Care
I will say that it aesthetically pleased me that you all ended with a even post count in and odd number of votes cycle.

• Haha
  • Love
Lesgoooooooo I needed to die so the wolves got yeeeted yeeeee

• Care
@Achromatic I was FROZEN and CRYING in deadchat with how much I vibed with your posts and start to see the town!you and could do nothing to change my read tbhtbh .

I think wolves played well, but ohmygosh this town was so towny that the poe was really small . Really fun game and was fun seeing all the paranoia these last two days lol

• Care
@Achromatic I was FROZEN and CRYING in deadchat with how much I vibed with your posts and start to see the town!you and could do nothing to change my read tbhtbh .

I think wolves played well, but ohmygosh this town was so towny that the poe was really small . Really fun game and was fun seeing all the paranoia these last two days lol
lmao I vanity'd just now haha. Yeah so what happened was I thought I eff'd up on moon for two days so I was fine letting the game kind of float around me, but then moon got confirmed wolf and I was like "oh my reads are good, ok time to town it up"

lol

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
lmao I vanity'd just now haha. Yeah so what happened was I thought I eff'd up on moon for two days so I was fine letting the game kind of float around me, but then moon got confirmed wolf and I was like "oh my reads are good, ok time to town it up"

lol
Couldn’t have asked for a better wolf partner ;)

Good luck to all in your upcoming qualifiers and thanks for playing!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Also the sending love to genny was indeed a soft for my action. But also true because genny this game was also lowkey goat , never seens a townier genny istg

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
PSV is right though, I don’t think I could have turned on you. I was ready to turn on Clem tho
Wanna snap vote me?
Wolfy behavior lol

yeah my wolf buddies as town are pretty cool tbh.

I also am glad I saw psv's wolf game, their tone is very impressive.

• Love
gg all! Fun one to watch.

I was hoping for the wolf!Clem gambit world tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

lol

Yeah, I think something similar happened to me where I was trying to consider both V!moon and W!moon worlds and trying to mix-uo the views and make independent reads and that sort of stuff.

So I ended up D2 with my most sus on a wolf which I didnt wanna yeet yet, and then 3 towns on the PoE , big skill issue.

Then D3 comes moon gets outed, Gikkle is super unpaired and V!Achro shines through epic gamer moment that I couldnt comment sad

I will say that it aesthetically pleased me that you all ended with a even post count in and odd number of votes cycle.
As much as it aesthetically pleased me that Zenge randed the role he did given its proximity to my thesis work?

• Love