dWungeons and dWagons mafia D1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I wanted to verify the raccoon's orders. I have no proof that either of them are telling the entire truth. All that was admitted is that mk indeed sent them. Zenge even said they showed up and scurried away. That could either mean they genuinely were sent to spook him, or they were sent for more nefarious purposes but failed in their mission from a bad roll. If it's the latter, mk can say whatever she wants and no one would know if they didn't investigate further. I'd assume that mk had to roll 2 or more times to send Zenge raccoons while also having them perform some kind of action. I already used my insight roll, so I had to get creative instead of just "fact-checking" either of them.
Zenge is like several times over proven "good" so I see no reason you shouldn't believe him about stuff. There's samac's thing where she doesn't think "good" alignment necessarily means non-nefarious wincon, but I personally feel that's a little tinfoily. I could be wrong.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
What have been your creative actions?

Whenever I've requested a creative actions (not many, only the goblin trade and "fortune telling" fish), I've automatically specified what I wanted it to do. Isn't that kind of the point? Why wouldn't you specify what you wanted to happen as opposed to having to be asked for it?
That's what I mean though. Actions are either informed by or confirmed with the user of the consequence.

I had to ask what my pm-given actions were intended to do (ex. Moonsterv1 could unga or bunga, wtf does that even mean?), which then prompted a question to the effect of what would I like for it to do? Basically, what I'm saying is, it seems as though if your intention isn't clear, DM will seek clarification, in my personal experience.

Zenge is like several times over proven "good" so I see no reason you shouldn't believe him about stuff. There's samac's thing where she doesn't think "good" alignment necessarily means non-nefarious wincon, but I personally feel that's a little tinfoily. I could be wrong.
It's also established that Zenge doesn't know mk's true intentions for sending the raccoons. What point would there be to ask Zenge a question he doesn't even know the answer to? The clear choice was to ask the minion what it was ordered to do.
A raccoon sneakily approached me and then scurried away.

I confronted MK about it and she admitted to sending it.

For what purpose I can only guess
idk why he’s being so dramatic about it on thread. i fessed up to sending my raccs immediately, in our PM. it was kinda just to troll him/get him off my case, and admittedly not very well thought out. but like like hello now you see i have raccoons, not toxic cocktails!!
It maybe wasn’t the best time to send your muscle after me, in the middle of MargaritaGate

Members don't see this ad :)
FWIW I still have a persuasion check available, I don't have anyone in particular with whom I think I could have a productive PM, but if anyone wants me to try it with them I will.

I’m not sure I want everyone to know
I answered that in PM with you yesterday
Yes but I asked you to clarify something and you didn’t before the PM closed and it left me unable to verify things. There was a an issue with your answer being technically correct…

• Hmm
I do not see how it could be worded that way if it was indeed my action. If restraining an animal to analyze could be considered an "attack," then veterinarians* are war criminals. I can assure you that I had no ill intentions with your raccoon other than gathering information of why he was sent after Zenge.

Eta: Wildlife biologists and other animal professionals fall here as well btw
my raccoons may be used to me, but they are still wild animals and are not ok with being wantonly grabbed by a stranger.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
my raccoons may be used to me, but they are still wild animals and are not ok with being wantonly grabbed by a stranger.
I apologize for the bruteness. If it is any solace, I did not grab him, physically. I would never harm a fellow woodland nomad.

Nevertheless, my roll was only able to locate the raccoons. My roll to be able to question the one sent to Zenge failed.

Members don't see this ad :)
No? Idk how you’d use the information so I’m not inclined to share it.
What’s your character’s name, genny?

• Hmm
unyeet zenge @Clem J

I see you not touching the win con discussion tho. I stand by gold does not mean someone doesn’t have a nefarious wincon.
I think you're right about his wincon but I like, don't really know what to do about it at this juncture

• Care
What have been your creative actions?

Whenever I've requested a creative actions (not many, only the goblin trade and "fortune telling" fish), I've automatically specified what I wanted it to do. Isn't that kind of the point? Why wouldn't you specify what you wanted to happen as opposed to having to be asked for it?
I actually didn’t think about being exact about what I want to happen because dnd mind and thinking about doing dnd things. Huh.

HOW IS IT TINFOILY WHEN ITS BASED ON MY PREVIOUS WINCON

That's what I mean though. Actions are either informed by or confirmed with the user of the consequence.

I had to ask what my pm-given actions were intended to do (ex. Moonsterv1 could unga or bunga, wtf does that even mean?), which then prompted a question to the effect of what would I like for it to do? Basically, what I'm saying is, it seems as though if your intention isn't clear, DM will seek clarification, in my personal experience.
The set ones I think he has a plan for. Especially given that you can investigate yourself to see what your action did.

As a mod and player, I like to have fun with night actions. Any night results that you receive that are in italics are purely flavor, have no impact on gamsolving, and are not affiliation indicative.

So like if an action has a good or bad consequence that can be used as info but the flavor of it, if in italics, means nothing as far as solving things.

So someone likely gave me an item. The fact that it was a margarita was Clem. The item still killed me.

So like if an action has a good or bad consequence that can be used as info but the flavor of it, if in italics, means nothing as far as solving things.

So someone likely gave me an item. The fact that it was a margarita was Clem. The item still killed me.
I missed that. Does that have any significance on player assigned abilities that are listed in italic?

The names races and abilities are bolded and the alignments are italics. Why?

@Clem J can you clarify if alignments being in italics is indicating mod flavor or if that is just overlapping style?

By the way what you quoted was phrased, it sounds like it applied exclusively to night results ?

oh I guess there was still a little tinfoil left in my cabinet after all
Honestly you might not be wrong. The way the wincons are written....it's not like a good vs. evil thing...

I do it too though, I think

I definitely did in anonymouse

• Care