90s Time WWarp - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I will now know that when I tell myself this is the most I’ve ever village read cubs that it means to immediately lynch him :wacky:
I laughed at your post but also like.... same

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also, after looking through the night results to put that table together up there... I have a sneaking suspicion that something wonky happened with the tracking results N4 (like Mel had a nebulous tracker-type role and did something right, but then turned around and messed up his own results...very very plausible in my mind given track record lol) and actually saw SOV with Barks.
Jerkface :p
You're just mad I refuse to read anything in games you mod.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
@Animal Midwife you're it is dumb to not vote as a villager but I really didn't feel like trying to argue my way out of a lynch the next day. If I survived that was

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Also, after looking through the night results to put that table together up there... I have a sneaking suspicion that something wonky happened with the tracking results N4 (like Mel had a nebulous tracker-type role and did something right, but then turned around and messed up his own results...very very plausible in my mind given track record lol) and actually saw SOV with Barks.

Which means that the only evidence we have of SOV's footprints this game are that he was seen interacting with a dead person the night she died.

Which is like, pretty damning.
Just since this was quoted, SOV didn't interact with Barks, Barks interacted with SOV, and all results were correct

Reactions: 3 users
I think if Pippy or Genny had been killed instead of mpm, the result may have been different.
It was a very close game.
if pippy exploded we would've won
I'm not super familiar with tinkerer roles as I've only seen them a few times. is it common to be able to give items to yourself and ones that are passive? I think I have only seen it where they sent it to other people and the items work at night, 1x use.

Also, thanks for the game!!

@Animal Midwife you're it is dumb to not vote as a villager but I really didn't feel like trying to argue my way out of a lynch the next day. If I survived that was
Definitely feel free to fight. If increases the chances I'll hear you out! It swung me off of mpm, despite Nav's absence (until I had a panic theory post-death in my pm...)

I think if Pippy or Genny had been killed instead of mpm, the result may have been different.

I thought if I killed genny theyd know it was me right away. I almost decided to end pippy, bomb/protection or not, but she had me the most village out of the people left so I thought I still had a small chance to win with her.

@PippyPony my movie choices were a bit trolly in the beginning bc yall were reading me wrong then I got over it and just picked funnies :rofl:

I'm not super familiar with tinkerer roles as I've only seen them a few times. is it common to be able to give items to yourself and ones that are passive? I think I have only seen it where they sent it to other people and the items work at night, 1x use.

The items were required to be single-use, single-function, and would not have been allowed repeat targets. Game-breaking items would not have been allowed.
As far as the protection item goes, I did hesitate about allowing it and consulted the fellow mods about it and it was ultimately allowed. This was actually the point where I said, OK, well if she gets it we won't have repeat targets, because I don't want it to be a role that allows one to just power themselves up every night. People might not realize that I actually care about making things fair and at any time that I had any doubts, we went to the handy dandy mod chat and talked it over :p

Reactions: 4 users

Dont forget our untrackable trackable wolf.

I thought if I killed genny theyd know it was me right away. I almost decided to end pippy, bomb/protection or not, but she had me the most village out of the people left so I thought I still had a small chance to win with her.
I think the biggest issues in the end a lack of thread presence recently, were deciding not to do a NK, and then claiming you redirected genny without an immediate Lynch...
But honestly the game was not in our favor based on the obscene amount of mislynched it required and having basically an absent wolf partner. I think we did the best we could given the situation :biglove:

edit oh yeah and then "untrackable" wolf smh lol

It was a good guess! You almost had everyone fooled. I had the pleasure of seeing MPM's role PM so knew she had you as like, the most village of those left.

• Sad
  • Haha
LYNCH CUBS FOREVER!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
I like ******. Err. I like like ******. (I like like-******? as opposed to I like-like ******?)

I like that ***** is censored but ****** is not, but I would argue that multiple ****** are actually more damaging than just one. :shrug:

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Hmm
Some initial role PM thoughts while I gather the items...

The first thing I'm going to make is a little mermaid toy because that was the best and I had to eat a lot of chicken nuggets to get anything except flounder
DAMMIT

That was 1989

I knew this was going to be a problem :arghh:
Oh my god i was about to make a transformer french fry, but I looked it up to get a picture and they were from 1987
Did my parents resolve to feed us real food in the 90s or something??

• Haha
Night One

-------

Ok then screw Miss 1993 ...

N1

Make Simba Happy Meal Toy and hoard it for myself

017c2a490438f62e463ee98d747b19e7.jpg

Why worry about your own survival when you can run into the woods and eat bugs at the first sign of a wildebeest stampede? Acquisition of this toy will grant the user a standing 1x death avoidance (lynch or kill attempt, disappears after first attack. Also disappears if attacked while superfluously protected by other players or mechanics). Hakuna Matata!
-----

Before people complain about this, I would like to remind everyone there was no pure protector in this game

Reactions: 5 users
French Fry Transformers Happy Meal Toy

5420aabc583b3e83168f0b6c394a466d.jpg

It's a dojo hound! It's a wolf! It's a french fry! It's a transformer!
Don't you love surprises? This happy meal toy looks like a cute replica of MickeyD's fries, but in fact, turns into something else entirely! Flip it open to reveal a 1x redirection of any other player's action. Yum!! May not be used on self. May be used on killing roles. Limited to living player roles. Ages 3+. Contains small parts; use with adult supervision. Item cannot be held for more than one cycle. Not for individual sale.

Maybe this is more age appropriate for @muttmanager
thief of likesssssssss

• Haha
@mypetmoose did you realize this? You said something about Pippy still having her bomb afterwards, which is why I leaned you village.
I was trying hard to make the wolves aim for me, not her. If you look, I even tried to make it seem like Pippy gave me an info gathering item.

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
N2
Make a

Hot Wheels Happy Meal Toy and send to Kras

s-l300.jpg

Wind it back (back to cali cali) and then let it fly...
This car and the accompanying carbohydrates will enable a lucky kid to rev up their action timeline. Cast 2 actions on the night this car is deployed, at the exchange of no action the following cycle. You'll need a nap after energetically burning rubber all through your sister's discarded ketchup-covered pickle pile, after all. Vrooooooom.

If recipient has no ability, this will grant the use of a one-time use commuter-type ability at the discretion of the mods, or the recipient may gift it to another player of their choosing. If recipient is a wolf, this item may be used for a double pack kill + a double user action but the entire pack will be blocked from kills the following night and the user will be blocked from their own action (if any). Cannot be held for more than 3 cycles.

Reactions: 6 users
Yeah I was a hot mess at the end and grateful for my death. I was paranoid Pippy was 3p, but probably would've talked myself out of it

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile

N3

Make a Trial-Sized CK One Scented Roll On Body Glitter and send to jboose
f4fb71dac0a7bc8f83c8229637673ea8.jpg

You're not sure if this should have been in your little sibling's happy meal (is it edible...?) but the glitter is so sparkly and the scent is certainly yummy! Get your crush to roll it all over themselves so you can easily pick them out of any crowd going to see Titanic. Activation of this item will grant you a 1x tracking plus night action view on the target of your choice. Wow, you can even roll it onto crimped hair?? Addictive.

Item must be used within 1 cycle upon receipt and may notify the tracked player of their newly acquired scent.

----
(this item was blocked but would have been rejected -- see the following night in a moment)

Reactions: 5 users
N4

Make a Trial-Sized CK One Scented Roll-On Body Glitter and send to @genny
f4fb71dac0a7bc8f83c8229637673ea8.jpg

You're not sure if this should have been in your little sibling's happy meal (are they going for the pre-teen market...?) but the glitter is so sparkly and the scent is certainly yummy! Get your crush to roll it all over themselves so you can easily pick them out of any crowd going to see Titanic. Activation of this item will grant you a 1x tracking opportunity on the target of your choice. Wow, you can even roll it onto crimped hair?? Addictive.

Item must be used within 1 cycle upon receipt and may notify the tracked player of their newly acquired scent. Not for human consumption. Ages 3+.

----
I just realized I should have been tagging intended recipients

Dont forget our untrackable trackable wolf.
A tracker's role allows them to see who their target interacts with.
Untrackable only means that dina's target wasn't reported to me. It doesn't mean that she couldn't be "outed" as a wolf.

ETA: Unseerable wolf would've been what you were hoping for. But then I would have received her target and put two and two together.

Last edited:
  • Okay...
~~~Rage quit interlude~~~​

N5

No Action
N6 Contingency

No Action

N5 - Back-dated

Make a

Skip It and send to myself

skip-it-90s_1500.jpg

Surrounded by haters? Skip ittttt!
What could be more fun than a toy that helps you trip over your own self more effectively than you did when you were an actual child? Get those Band-Aids ready for some scraped knees, because you're about to fall on your face and dissolve into a puddle of salty tears! Bust out this toy to skip your night action and project a crying temper tantrum re: your own inadequacies onto others. Use with mod supervision so they can feel sorry for you and tell you to cheer up & try again because you are an athlete. Ages 35+ since you don't know true immaturity until you've been an adult for 15+ years

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users