2022-2023 Pittsburgh

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was complete 7/11, and haven't heard anything yet...:cryi:

Members don't see this ad :)
Piggybacking off of that last comment ^, did you get a complete email to begin with or just from the portal?

I didn’t get a complete email, but after I submitted my portal status indicated that I was complete

Reactions: 1 user
I was complete 7/11, and haven't heard anything yet...:cryi:

A friendly word of advice, hearing back often takes months, and the cycle just started. Many people get IIs from august - the new year and even later depending on school. It can take many months to even hear anything so I wouldn’t worry

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
A friendly word of advice, hearing back often takes months, and the cycle just started. Many people get IIs from august - the new year and even later depending on school. It can take many months to even hear anything so I wouldn’t worry
Thank you for this :cat: your totally right, i think im just wicked antsy cause im a reapplicant, but yea, these things take time, and I should be patient.
Good Luck :)

II right now!! 3.85/523 strong research background out of state.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II received this morning

Not to be that guy but if I submitted secondary 6/27, would that be a bad sign? Based on the data it looks like the very early submissions only got interviews in the first couple batches.

I feel the same way :/ I don't know the order they review complete applications so I'm trying to stay positive

I mean looking at last year's records, people who submitted on the same day can receive an II a whole month apart, so I dont think any of us earlier applicants need to freak out yet.

II received around 5:00PM today! Good luck to everybody else applying!

For those who received II's - where can I find the info sessions, they keep referencing?

For those who received II's - where can I find the info sessions, they keep referencing?
On the portal under the interview information, if you scroll down underneath your scheduling information, there is a list of sessions that you can register for.

do you mind posting a screenshot of where it is located? I can't find it at all :(

pitt.png

@Fruits_of_work I'm pretty sure it didn't show up until I schedule my interview.

I mean looking at last year's records, people who submitted on the same day can receive an II a whole month apart, so I dont think any of us earlier applicants need to freak out yet.
Where did you see this?

is this application portal full of spelling and grammar mistakes for anyone else?

IS II received 7/21. Completed 6/28, 515/3.81. No research, but strong clinical

• Love
for those who have received II, was it in your email or in the portal?

I got an email! It was also updated in the portal, I haven't been actively checking so I'm not sure which comes first...

I would also second that I got an email, but I wasn't actively checking the portal. But I would be on the lookout for an email! Hopefully they start releasing more invites soon and I wish everyone the best of luck!

• Care
Would you consider question 1 to be of a short-term challenge question or more of a life adversity? Asking because the second part of question 1 asks about how the experience contributed to how I am as a person today...

Anyone get the message "Error occurred in fetching interview availability details from database" when you go the interview management tab? I have NOT received an II and my app is still under review, but I got this message when I logged on.

Anyone get the message "Error occurred in fetching interview availability details from database" when you go the interview management tab? I have NOT received an II and my app is still under review, but I got this message when I logged on.

Yup same. Also did not get an interview and it's my first time seeing this error

+1. It probably just says that because we haven't been invited to interview

+1. It probably just says that because we haven't been invited to interview
Maybe, but I had checked before and despite not being invited (lol me getting my hopes up), I didn't get the error. So maybe it's a portal error regardless of II status?

Maybe, but I had checked before and despite not being invited (lol me getting my hopes up), I didn't get the error. So maybe it's a portal error regardless of II status?
fwiw i don’t have an ii or the error message! it just says “you have not yet been invited for an interview” for me