2022-2023 Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did you guys receive a complete email, my portal says complete, but didn't get an email or anything.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope some of you on here get some good news this Michigan Monday! I'm a current M1 at U of M, so I'm happy to answer any questions (or just listen if you wanna vent/shoot ideas!) on here or via DM.

Reactions: 2 users
II just now! IS, submitted early July. Did my undergrad here

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
getting jaded at this point: URM, submitted 7/22, 83 LM, no II. this sucks

Reactions: 1 user
getting jaded at this point: URM, submitted 7/22, 83 LM, no II. this sucks
Hey michigan does not necessarily interview in chronological order according to last year so lets not lose hope yet! Rooting for you

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS submitted 7/29, still radio silence from me. Michigan is one of my top choice schools (Go Blue!!!!) and I have a lot of social support literally on the UMich campus so I would be extremely bummed if I didn't get in...........

Reactions: 1 users
Michigan Twitter has spoken.
"24 interview invitations have been sent on this #UMichMedMonday to applicants from 19 undergrad institutions and 14 states + Puerto Rico. Our team will be taking a break on Labor Day -- more interview invitations to come the following Monday!"

2 more weeks of waiting. Sigh...

For those who got interview invites today, was October 27th the earliest date available for an interview?

AHHHHH II TODAY AT 8:30. I am so excited I can’t believe this.

IS, LM 76, WARS 86, submitted 7/12.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
AHHHHH II TODAY AT 8:30. I am so excited I can’t believe this.

IS, LM 76, WARS 86, submitted 7/12.
One step close to that white coat!! Congrats!! Very happy for you!! :love::love:

OOS II today!!! So excited!!! Complete 7/14 :D
The earliest interview date for me was Nov 10th. Is that what it was for the other people that got invites today?
Congrats to all!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
OOS II today!!! So excited!!! Complete 7/14 :D
The earliest interview date for me was Nov 10th. Is that what it was for the other people that got invites today?
Congrats to all!
Mine was the 3rd of Nov. so I must’ve gotten the last spot lol

don't lose hope! They still have >50% of interviews to be scheduled yet
Agree with this! I know it's hard, but definitely don't lose hope. I didn't receive my invite until late November of last year, and I know several people who were invited after I was.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Agree with this! I know it's hard, but definitely don't lose hope. I didn't receive my invite until late November of last year, and I know several people who were invited after I was.
Hey thanks for the encouragement! Would you mind sharing when you were complete? Or do you know of any applicants who were complete in the summer and didn't receive invites until the winter?

Last edited:
kinda annoyed UofM doesn't have same amount of IS preference compared to similar schools like UNC or UCLA. Only school I can think of that has almost double amount of OOS than IS
Yeah I feel you tbh.

I hate to be a downer, but this isn’t the pity Olympics.

• Angry
I have an interview this week. Does U Michigan tell us who our two open-file interviewers are before the actual interview?

Yeezus only 15 IIs sent out today
Why do they have to be so brutal

Reactions: 7 users
II just now!!!! So excited about this one. LM 73. URM.

Last edited:
  • Love