2022-2023 Central Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I will be withdrawing my A! I truly hope it goes to one of you! Hope our paths cross one day :)

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just withdrew my A and scholarship. Hope they both go to one of you incredible people waiting to hear back. Best of luck everyone!

wonder if WL movement will start monday ?! anyone heard anything from the adcom?

wonder if WL movement will start monday ?! anyone heard anything from the adcom?
I took a peek at last years thread and at least one person reported getting an A on May 2nd (which was the Monday following the April 30th deadline for last year) so hopefully trends stay the same and movement will start on Monday as well this year :)

Reactions: 1 users
I took a peek at last years thread and at least one person reported getting an A on May 2nd (which was the Monday following the April 30th deadline for last year) so hopefully trends stay the same and movement will start on Monday as well this year :)
yes i really hope so !

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted off the waitlist today. 2 cycles, one interview, one WL, one A. For those of you who don't get in this time, don't give up on yourself.

Accepted off the waitlist today. 2 cycles, one interview, one WL, one A. For those of you who don't get in this time, don't give up on yourself.
Congrats! Hoping for some more movement today and this week

Might sound silly but to accept the waitlist offer all we had to do was select the “accept” button right? Like nothing to do after?

Got the A this morning (or I guess yesterday morning technically) :)

Accepted yesterday (May 2nd). Interviewed August, WL December. It only takes one :) IS.

anyone on the WL get the event registration email for the simulation labs?

Last edited:
A this morning, from WL in December, interviewed in October

Seems like there has not been a lot of waitlist movement this week..

yeah im getting pretty stressed out at this point

IS ACCEPTANCE JUST NOW I AM SO EXCITED AND GLADLY ACCEPTING

• Love