2022-2023 Louisville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I went ahead and made one! DM me for a link. šŸ˜Š

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know any good resources to look at before the interview?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know any good resources to look at before the interview?
Be familiar with the school and why you want to go there. Otherwise, all of my interview questions were par for the course. Look up the AAMCs common question list and you will be more than ready for your interview.

Withdrew my application. Hopefully my interview slot goes to one of you guys!
Was your interview 11/15 at 11:30?ā€¦ I got my interview invite on 10/21 and that was the only slot left šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ if so, thank you so much lol

I emailed them last night and they said they are still reviewing my app for interview consideration
do you mind sharing what you emailed them? I am having trouble wording getting an update on my app without sounding impatient lol

Interviewing here in the next few weeks, any questions that really threw you for a loop?

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview invite today!! Over the moon! Instate, complete 9/3. This is my top choice, so wish me luck! Can anybody give any insight about the interview and how long it takes to hear back after? Thanks!

Reactions: 3 users
Interview invite today!! Over the moon! Instate, complete 9/3. This is my top choice, so wish me luck! Can anybody give any insight about the interview and how long it takes to hear back after? Thanks!
I have been accepted to UoL, so if you have any specific questions, please feel free to DM me!

Anyone know if they will still be sending out decisions on Nov 23? I know they send them out the Wed after the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month, but this is the week of Thanksgiving so iā€™m wondering if they will skip this week.

Anyone know if they will still be sending out decisions on Nov 23? I know they send them out the Wed after the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month, but this is the week of Thanksgiving so iā€™m wondering if they will skip this week.
They said they still work that wed! So it should be the 23rd! I asked that question lol

According to the dean of admissions by Nov 22nd they will have filled 120/160 seats. In case anyone still interviewing is wondering.

Does anyone know if they are behind when it comes to discussing candidates post-interview? They said that they will continue to meet the second and fourth Tuesday of each month until March but trying to get a better time frame of when I could possibly hear something.

According to the dean of admissions by Nov 22nd they will have filled 120/160 seats. In case anyone still interviewing is wondering.
That seems... improbable? Like, how could they know how many seats they've filled? Almost everyone I've met that has been accepted to U of L has also been accepted to UK and isn't making a final decision until they find out about the scholarship package in January. Or maybe they're including people who have already been interviewed and waitlisted and will later be accepted off the waitlist?

That's the number of students that have been offered acceptance and accepted a spot. Admitted students have until April to narrow their schools down to 1 I believe.

Last edited:
Post II Waitlist IS. Anyone know what chances look like?

I donā€™t think anyone asked this yet on this thread but does anyone know if Louisville accepts application updates through email?

I donā€™t think anyone asked this yet on this thread but does anyone know if Louisville accepts application updates through email?
It says on the secondary application tab on their admissions website that email updates are not accepted, unfortunately.

• Sad
Just a reminder for accepted students, DM me for a group me link šŸ˜Š

Early November. Wondering if anyone knows how much movement if any happens on the waitlist?
I am under the impression that there are separate IS and OOS waitlists. I do not think much movement happens until after the first of the year.

Be familiar with the school and why you want to go there. Otherwise, all of my interview questions were par for the course. Look up the AAMCs common question list and you will be more than ready for your interview.
Hey-I tried looking for this list but couldn't find anything. Do you mind sharing a link if possible?-Thanks!!