2022-2023 Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I mentioned earlier in the thread, I got a scholarship without having done any of the pre-matriculation stuff ( FAFSA, transcripts, etc).

I also don't have anything close to a 52X MCAT, and IS. I think they really give scholarships to individuals they would really like to attend. That could be based on high stats, or other parts of the application. Nothing to do with FAFSA being turned in.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Did you fill out all the pre-matriculation stuff on the portal (like the FAFSA, transcripts, etc) awhile ago? I'm wondering if they are more likely to give out scholarships if you've turned it in early or something

Did you fill out all the pre-matriculation stuff on the portal (like the FAFSA, transcripts, etc) awhile ago? I'm wondering if they are more likely to give out scholarships if you've turned it in early or something
I did not.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an email that my UMP application had been rejected but I remain under consideration for the traditional MD track. Interviewed 8/31, IS.

Members don't see this ad :)
My heart just dropped, got the "your application remains under consideration email" again.

Reactions: 5 users
My heart just dropped, got the "your application remains under consideration email" again.
I think every month when they start reviewing the pending applications that mail is sent to everyone. It is not a negative thing as your application is still good. Good luck to you all waiting , it’s tough but there is still hope. Does anyone know if they are done interviewing?

They interview through March I believe. I got the under consideration email last month around the same time and was accepted a week or so later. You all deserve a spot and will make excellent physicians regardless.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have any interview tips for the UMP? Have an interview tomorrow and started to get super nervous 😩

Is the interview both people listed at one time or are they separate?

Hi friends!! Has anyone heard about merit scholarships? I know they’re supposed to be based on GPA/MCAT but I’m getting super discouraged at this point. (For context I have a 4.0 and 520). I was considering sending an email but don’t know if it’s still too early

Hi friends!! Has anyone heard about merit scholarships? I know they’re supposed to be based on GPA/MCAT but I’m getting super discouraged at this point. (For context I have a 4.0 and 520). I was considering sending an email but don’t know if it’s still too early

Last year my friend had a 518 and got the scholarship but they were told when they found out their campus assignment, I think in late spring semester

Reactions: 2 users
Our monthly battle with the admissions portal and US postal service begins at dawn…..

*game of thrones intro plays*

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
"Your application is now under consideration and may be presented to the Admissions Committee for further discussion" -- so now till June every 15th of a month is anxiety day?

"Your application is now under consideration and may be presented to the Admissions Committee for further discussion" -- so now till June every 15th of a month is anxiety day?
The class is typically filled by March 15, so if you don't hear by then, you will get R or WL

Nothing for me either. I'm pretty sure I got rejected at this point :( since I interviewed 11/9. When did y'all interview?

Has anyone on here gotten an acceptance more than a month after they interviewed? Or did most As come the month right after the interview?

Is it possible to hear back the same month if you interviewed before the 15th?
I have not seen any posts that suggests that so I doubt. wishing the very best to all the guys waiting, there is still time till 4/30 so don't lose hope. I know it is easier said than done but still.

Last edited:
Is it possible to hear back the same month if you interviewed before the 15th?
Interviewed this month and they said it would be unlikely that we hear this month. Have to wait till March most likely.

Nothing for me either. I'm pretty sure I got rejected at this point :( since I interviewed 11/9. When did y'all interview?
Interviewed 11/02 no response, that's what I get for trying to do the interview at 5 AM PST or something like that

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
My informed delivery says, “mail pieces that do not have an image are included in todays mail.”. Maybe today is the day? Fingers crossed.

Praying for everyone still waiting to hear back:)

Reactions: 5 users
My informed delivery says, “mail pieces that do not have an image are included in todays mail.”. Maybe today is the day? Fingers crossed.

Praying for everyone still waiting to hear back:)
Same here. Probably will be a magazine though😒