2022-2023 Duke

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
It’s kinda acts as the committed because a lot of people left after May 1 and other people have slowly been joining
Do we know historically how high this number gets? I’m sure some get accepted and don’t immediately join the groupme, so how good of a metric is this?

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know when their new curriculum was launched? What was the first class to go through it?

Do we know historically how high this number gets? I’m sure some get accepted and don’t immediately join the groupme, so how good of a metric is this?
When I was looking at previous threads a while ago, people don't seem to post the numbers when they get full haha
but what could help us see if there's still any waitlist movement to be had is if someone gave us an idea of how many new people have joined the groupme since may 1st?

When I was looking at previous threads a while ago, people don't seem to post the numbers when they get full haha
but what could help us see if there's still any waitlist movement to be had is if someone gave us an idea of how many new people have joined the groupme since may 1st?
That would be nice. In all honesty I just want to know there is no shot so I can be more excited about the school I’m currently PTE. I need to move on 😂

Reactions: 1 user
Does the background check for matriculated students in the welcome email refer to the AAMC-facilitated one many have already completed?

That would be nice. In all honesty I just want to know there is no shot so I can be more excited about the school I’m currently PTE. I need to move on 😂
For real man haha. Hoping it works out for you!

I received my financial aid package this week and it was very generous. I come from a middle-upper income family so wasn't expecting to be given much, but it really surpassed my expectations. I'm just one person, but maybe take that into account if you are worrying about your aid packages.
Do you remember if this was all need-based or some merit-based?