2022-2023 Dartmouth (Geisel)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre-II R just now, complete mid July. Best of luck to everyone waiting to hear back!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Still alive somehow. Could II still be sent out this late in the game?

Reactions: 4 users
Pre-II R. International. Complete 09.21, long shot school but good luck to everyone else applying here!

Pre-II R. International. Complete 09.21, long shot school but good luck to everyone else applying here!

What were your stats? International and I applied too and am yet to hear back. Also did they send an email?

Last edited:
II Recieved! OOS, attended for Undergrad and am working at Dartmouth for my gap year. Complete 08/14.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
How long will decisions be made after interviews?:censored:

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How long will decisions be made after interviews?:censored:
Well last person to report an A was interviewed Dec 1, so I’m assuming they are giving As for interviews close to that interview date.

Does anyone know if there’s a groupme or FB group for admitted students? 😊

• Hmm
Pre-I R just received. Complete in mid October. Goodluck to everyone else in the running

Received a pre-II rejection on the 16th. I submitted late, Oct 2nd.

Good luck everybody.

Any late Nov/early Dec interviewees not hear back yet?

Early December. Have told myself if I don't hear back by this Friday, then I'll fully expect the WL/R.

Thoughts on sending an update letter if we don’t hear back this week or would that be best reserved for if placed on WL? Or could we do a second one then? I’m open to anyone with an opinion on this lol

Thoughts on sending an update letter if we don’t hear back this week or would that be best reserved for if placed on WL? Or could we do a second one then? I’m open to anyone with an opinion on this lol
I expect a WL (or R, lol) sometime in Feb. I imagine I will send something then. But I don't have much knowledge about update letters/LOInterest/LOIntent

Idk how…but OOS II this morning! Complete 9/2

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
What are we expecting this Friday? Sorry out of loop
Decisions come out every Friday. If you are post-II, every Friday is a chance of an A. And soon enough, mayhaps some Rs and WLs.

If you are a pessimist like me, and you are approaching 8 weeks since interview, I would say after this Friday, I will consider this an R/WL and stop stalking this thread as viciously :)

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted!!!!! My first one!!! Interviewed 1/12, OOS, super non-trad

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
checks email...
Kermit Suicide GIF

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
You interviewed two’ish weeks ago and have an acceptance already?

Last years thread started having turnarounds like this in late January and February. Admissions committee might have just turned this corner now

You interviewed two’ish weeks ago and have an acceptance already?
Yes, I received the II on Jan 3rd, interviewed Jan 12 and was accepted Jan 27. Pretty insane timeline

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone else interviewed in early January received A recently?