2022-2023 Dartmouth (Geisel)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Received an II from here - does anyone know when I'll be notified of the names of my interviewers?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
As a point of reference:

Last year the first Post-II R was reported March 9 (Wednesday), with the first WLs being reported March 11 (Friday).

Pre-II R yesterday! Sorry was at another interview so I couldn't update. But good luck everyone else!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II just now! Complete early August, LM 82, went to Dartmouth for undergrad so I'm glad they still like me 😂

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Damn I haven’t heard anything from Dartmouth. Does their interview season really extend this late?

II about an hour ago, very welcome surprise!

Reactions: 5 users
Emailed admission two days ago and heard back. In summary, I’m still in active consideration (sure…) and admission decisions will be finalized in “a couple of weeks.”
Just silence for me since completing my secondary in June, 2022.

Reactions: 2 users
Emailed admission two days ago and heard back. In summary, I’m still in active consideration (sure…) and admission decisions will be finalized in “a couple of weeks.”
From what I’ve seen in the past they send out IIs through March? :)

• Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
Manifesting an interview for you and everyone else waiting ❤️
We got this!

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Last years thread started having turnarounds like this in late January and February. Admissions committee might have just turned this corner now
This checks. They meet every week now. My decision was a ~2 week turnaround (they told us to expect at least 1-2 months). OOS, non-trad, app complete 8/11, II 1/6 for 1/26 interview, 2/10 A. While submission dates definitely do play a factor, they are definitely creating some prioritization scheme. I don’t know what it is but timeline seems to be only part of the equation.

Interviewed on 1/26 and haven’t heard back :( is this a bad sign since people that interviewed the same day already got an A?

Last edited:
  • Okay...
1676170432495.png

Really grateful for this one! II received on 2/10. OOS, LM 76, complete in late July! Also submitted an update letter in late December.

Interviewed on 1/26 and haven’t heard back :( is this a bad sign since people that interviewed the same day already got an A?

Interviewed on 1/19 and haven’t heard anyone say anything from my interview day at all

Again I remember Ms. Panitz saying it would take until March or April to hear back. I do not know how they create their list. That email came out of no where, and seemed very non-standard timing wise, so hang in there! There is a lot of time!

any current students willing to chat about housing options in the area?

Pre-II rejection just now. Finally I can move on.

• Care
Assumed I was a goner given the silence, but II this morning! OOS LM 70, complete 7/22

II received 2/14 valentines day <3
complete 9/21

• Care
Anyone interviewed on Feb 1st week, heard anything from the school?

Hopefully its positive whenever we hear from them.
I've made peace with expecting a WL/R at this point. Hopefully they actually start sending non-positive results soon just to know where we stand.

Did anyone go to the January open house? Was there transportation provided between Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Geisel? Did people dress professionally or casually? Thanks in advance!

After months of hardcore lurking, I finally decided to make an account. Interviewed late August, sent an update letter, and haven't heard anything since. I'm just trying to go to the same school as Meredith Grey. LM 75, OOS

• Love
Did anyone go to the January open house? Was there transportation provided between Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Geisel? Did people dress professionally or casually? Thanks in advance!
I talked to admissions and they said if you email them that you may need transportation assistance they can help coordinate some rides. I’m also renting a car, you can message me and I’m happy to give you a ride if needed :)

• Care