2022-2023 Chicago Med (Rosalind Franklin)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone click the portal and it says application deadline passed? I got a complete email I just don’t know if I’m on the right page lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
For those that received an A, is the declaration of intent binding?
I don’t think so.
In the event that an applicant withdraws their acceptance of admission to the Allopathic Medicine (MD) program prior to May 1,2023 the deposit of $100 will be refunded. Withdraws must be emailed to etc.

If they give you an option to withdraw then I think it’s not binding.

Reactions: 1 users
I don’t think so.
In the event that an applicant withdraws their acceptance of admission to the Allopathic Medicine (MD) program prior to May 1,2023 the deposit of $100 will be refunded. Withdraws must be emailed to etc.

If they give you an option to withdraw then I think it’s not binding.
Thank you! That's what I thought but I was thrown off by the word "intent."

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! That's what I thought but I was thrown off by the word "intent."
To be honest when I saw your post I had a mini heart attack and read the letter 5 times to assure myself I can withdraw should it be the case🤣

• Haha
Late to post but got an OOS II on 2/15, completed file on 8/19!! Really pleasant surprise, I still have no A’s so it feels good to have the hope of one more interview coming up.

Reactions: 10 users
IS II this past week! Completed file in late July. What a lovely surprise :D!!!

I also got an II here last week as well! First MMI though o_O

Withdrawing my A, best of luck to those that are still waiting!

Reactions: 4 users
Predicting a lot of WL movement given that last year, there were several smaller waves and then the usual big one after April 30th. But this cycle, there seems to be close to non-existent early WL movement (SDN small sample size obviously though). Guess we'll see what happens.

what are the odds that people who interviewed on the 14th will get a decision today or tomorrow?

what are the odds that people who interviewed on the 14th will get a decision today or tomorrow?
i haven't gotten an email but update in my portal, so you might have something

Members don't see this ad :)
oh man, i just got an admitted students day email invite! im taking it as a good sign!!!

• Haha
i tried to email zach but the email bounced? i double checked the email address but it didnt work so idk
i would wait a couple of hours, there should be an update in your portal soon! the same thing happened to me and i ended up receiving an A :)

i would wait a couple of hours, there should be an update in your portal soon! the same thing happened to me and i ended up receiving an A :)
lol youre right, i just got the portal update!! A!!!!

• Love
Can someone send me the link to the portal? Can’t find it in my email.
The link wasn’t in previous emails. I got an email with a link to a “status update” today

My admissions counselor switched to someone else on the portal with no other changes… hmmn

I tried to email Zach earlier this week and it said the email address was inactive, so I wonder if he left the office or something

I tried to email Zach earlier this week and it said the email address was inactive, so I wonder if he left the office or something
rip Zach. the only highlight of checking my portal for any hidden IIs

Reactions: 2 users
withdrawing my A. I really enjoyed the interview for this school and hope the A goes to one of y'all!

Reactions: 2 users
hi all, does anyone know if there is an accepted students group chat here?

Does anyone know if II are done here? Congrats those interviewed / accepted ! :)

Reactions: 3 users
II just now. OOS, LM 70, WARS low 80s.

Also just got an interview now. CRAZY, I thought interviews were all over hahah

U guys were giving me hope with all these iis but I just got that pre-ii R lol. Good luck to everyone else!

Does anyone have that email they gave at the end of the interview to send thank you emails, I lost it. Thank uuuu