2021-2022 Chicago Med (Rosalind Franklin)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For those who withdrew, was indicating on declaration form enough or did you have to also send an email? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who withdrew, was indicating on declaration form enough or did you have to also send an email? Thanks!
yes, the portal was enough. They confirmed I was withdrawn by sending an email a few days later.

Reactions: 1 user
Got accepted off waitlist yesterday morning! Interviewed 2/1 and waitlisted 3/3.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Accepted off of WL just now. Wooh!!!

Reactions: 9 users
I can’t believe that I’m writing this right now…I just got accepted. Interviewed 3/8 and waitlisted 3/22. I’m in shock.

Reactions: 8 users
Accepted off of the waitlist! Interviewed 12/1 and waitlisted 1/10. :)

Reactions: 7 users
Accepted off of WL on Monday! Interviewed 2/1 & WL 3/3
LM 71.5, ORM

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Couple days ago! Does anyone know how to find our helix account?

Reactions: 1 users
question does anyone know how much time we have in between getting an acceptance and choosing the commit to enroll? i recently got off the WL so just want to know if i should hold out on another school or just commit

question does anyone know how much time we have in between getting an acceptance and choosing the commit to enroll? i recently got off the WL so just want to know if i should hold out on another school or just commit
July 22 is the CTE deadline. You get a couple days before you have the non-refundable deposit due, but you could always bite the bullet on the deposit if you got off a WL elsewhere you wanted later in May/June/July.

zachary called me and said i have until tuesday morning (i was accepted this monday)

Why have the WL gods forsaken me 😞!!!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
I feel like they're waiting to see how many of this last batch of acceptances decide to enroll before sending out the next. There's still hope 😅
Yea, praying the whole squad gets off the waitlist.. hopefully we see some more movement soon!

Got off my one and only WL! Keep your heads up y'all❤️

Has anyone heard of any new WL movement?

• Hmm
Accepted😭😭😭😭😭 my first A after 2 cycles I’m crying

• Love
Not gonna lie that "Continued Interest" email got my hopes up for a bit haha

I think it's still a good thing, I'm guessing they're gonna give preference to those without other As.

Does anyone remember the answer choice options because I clicked so quickly and they didn’t send a confirmation email of the answer I picked🥲 I am praying I picked the correct one…

Does anyone remember the answer choice options because I clicked so quickly and they didn’t send a confirmation email of the answer I picked🥲 I am praying I picked the correct one…
I think it was like:

1. No, I am no longer interested
2. I have an acceptance but am still interested
3. I have no acceptances and am still very interested

Certain on the order, wording may not be exact

Last edited:
I think it was like:

1. No, I am no longer interested
2. I have an acceptance but am still interested
3. I have no acceptances and am still very interested

Certain on the order, wording may not be exact
Thank you! This eased my anxiety haha

Got the A this morning! WL 3/3.

Reactions: 5 users
Going to be withdrawing my A. Hope it goes to one of you guys. GL!

Reactions: 3 users
Just withdrew my A. Hoping it goes to one of ya'll still waiting!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I got email , what does that mean

Email Detail Waitlist Confirmation Survey

Got in today! Absolutely surreal. I was preparing for reapplication, so this couldn't have come at a better time. In case it is helpful for anyone, I interviewed on Oct. 12th and was waitlisted on Dec. 10th.

Lots of love for anyone else on the waitlist - the waiting is really tough and answering questions from family and friends is the worst

Reactions: 2 users
Got in today! Absolutely surreal. I was preparing for reapplication, so this couldn't have come at a better time. In case it is helpful for anyone, I interviewed on Oct. 12th and was waitlisted on Dec. 10th.

Lots of love for anyone else on the waitlist - the waiting is really tough and answering questions from family and friends is the worst
Congrats!! Glad you don’t have to reapply :)

If you don’t mind me asking, could you share your stats and when you received the e-mail?

Congrats!! Glad you don’t have to reapply :)

If you don’t mind me asking, could you share your stats and when you received the e-mail?
I have a 522 MCAT and a 3.67 undergrad GPA. And I got the email at like 11:30 am today

Do we have any idea how many people are on the waitlist at this point? Like is there a glimmer of hope?