2022-2023 Alabama

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wondering if they may send out some As after this R-wave? would explain why they delayed tweeting

Wondering if they may send out some As after this R-wave? would explain why they delayed tweeting
Hope so but I am not optimistic about it. I believe they send out the As before rejections.

Members don't see this ad :)
After looking through last years thread, I feel like those of us who didn’t hear immediately following our review meetings will probably not here until Jan-March 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
After looking through last years thread, I feel like those of us who didn’t hear immediately following our review meetings will probably not here until Jan-March 😕
Hate to hear that

Reactions: 1 user
I think that's the case unfortunately. But, idk if it normal but it seems like there's a lot more of us who haven't heard back yet after the interview.

Omg I’m so sorry 🥺 did u get an email from them or was it a portal update?
Email. Was one of the Oct interviewers that didn’t hear back 11/17. Bummed about full rejection though, expected to at least remain on the waitlist for a few months.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know for sure if they allow letters of intent? I’d imagine I would just upload it as an update

Members don't see this ad :)
I knew you could submit and update post-interview, but someone mentioned I could submit an additional rec letter, has anyone heard this?

Anyone know when the next ADCOM meeting may be?

Last edited:
Just now

Attachments

• BB9895A7-456E-432F-93FF-146B73AE33A3.jpeg
    BB9895A7-456E-432F-93FF-146B73AE33A3.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 144
Just got the call for the A!!! Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
Omg congrats everyone! Praying for the same fate 🤞🏼❤️

Has anyone who interviewed with the MSTP heard back? I interviewed Nov. 16-17 and not sure when I should expect some news.

Has anyone who interviewed with the MSTP heard back? I interviewed Nov. 16-17 and not sure when I should expect some news.
I wasn't MSTP but my interview was October 13th so 1-2 months after interview seems typical for normal MD applicants

Can someone post when the email for this round of acceptances comes out, so my friends and I are not staring at our phones for the Holidays?

Can someone post when the email for this round of acceptances comes out, so my friends and I are not staring at our phones for the Holidays?

Yes please because I am constantly checking my phone/email hoping for maybe some pre holiday good news

I haven’t heard anything at all and I interviewed October 20th. I’m lowkey freaking out 🥲

I haven’t heard anything at all and I interviewed October 20th. I’m lowkey freaking out 🥲
I interviewed in September and saw several people from my interview day get accepted before me. Just have patience

Also got an A yesterday! LM 75, IS, September interview.

Did you send a LOI or anything while you were waiting?
I sent a letter a while ago, like two or three committee meetings ago. Not sure if it made a difference but it can’t hurt

Did anyone from 11/3 interview get an email? I haven't heard anything since interview day

II today!! Freaking out bc I was not expecting it. How did you guys prepare for the MMIs?