2022-2023 Alabama

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
From what I have heard and past experience if you haven’t recieved an A yet you will either be waitlisted or rejected. I know they have a very small WL because most people once accepted do not give up their seat. I was told the WL might move 10 people max, but I dont know exactly how many are on it.
MSAR says "# of waitlist offers over the last 3 years: 2019 = 10; 2020 = 31; 2021 = 18", typical number of waitlist positions per cycle ~100, Number of acceptance offers granted to applicants on the waitlist: 20

Members don't see this ad.

MSAR says "# of waitlist offers over the last 3 years: 2019 = 10; 2020 = 31; 2021 = 18", typical number of waitlist positions per cycle ~100, Number of acceptance offers granted to applicants on the waitlist: 20

I should have clarified, WL offers that accept the seat. They can offer to someone on the WL, but that doesn’t mean they accept the seat. I have been told this by someone who was a student, so numbers could be slightly off. I believe its only fair for everyone to have the same information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For real, whats up with this campus assignment, they said it would be by April 1st and that is saturday?

Anyone else hoping to hear from the waitlist this week?

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted off of the waitlist!
Congratulations!! If you don't mind me asking, did they say anything about how many people they plan to accept off the waitlist?

I got the A call today around 12! Was first tier waitlist now I’m going to UAB!!

Reactions: 1 users
Would you mind sharing if you are IS/OOS and when you interviewed?
IS and interviewed Feb 9th. I actually do think my LOI and updates helped but who knows for sure.

Since I see people asking about stats above:
510 MCAT and 2.9 uGPA (strong upward trend) with a 4.0 sGPA in my grad degree in hard sciences. I like to think my research experience and community service made up for my early uGPA.

I got an A earlier today (05/05) at 5:45 PM off the first tier WL! Good luck y’all!

I got an A earlier today (05/05) at 5:45 PM off the first tier WL! Good luck y’all!
Congratulations! Would you mind sharing if you were IS/OOS and your stats?

Just got the R email, I was OOS, first tier waitlist