2021-2022 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What is the longest you've heard of someone being under review? It's been months for me

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
What is the longest you've heard of someone being under review? It's been months for me
Honestly I know someone who was complete 7/15. This process sucks for many of us.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I've been under review for 4 months now
I think that means they’re still handing out interviews, in theory. It seems like this years approach is different that previous years but those of us on hold probably won’t get time to get reviewed

Pre-II R, under review about a month ago. Good luck everyone!

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Just got put on hold for an interview. Do people get off of the hold list this late in the cycle, or is it basically a soft R??

edit: I looked earlier in the thread and there are apparently some people who get off the hold list, so there seems to be some hope!
This has nothing to do with your question but I just wanted to say I appreciate your username. I would like to learn more about the original King Fish, which seems fitting since this is the thread for Tulane

In need of opinions. Pre-II hold a few days ago, and I never took CASPer (I know, I know.. dumb choice but I burned out). Anyway, I still have the opp to take CASPer 01/20 but it's the day after an interview elsewhere. I scored in 98% on SJT but have zero clue how similar the two are. Will Tulane even care at this point or have I missed the window and they just didn't send me the R yet? Don't want to waste my time if I should be focusing elsewhere. Thanks in advance

In need of opinions. Pre-II hold a few days ago, and I never took CASPer (I know, I know.. dumb choice but I burned out). Anyway, I still have the opp to take CASPer 01/20 but it's the day after an interview elsewhere. I scored in 98% on SJT but have zero clue how similar the two are. Will Tulane even care at this point or have I missed the window and they just didn't send me the R yet? Don't want to waste my time if I should be focusing elsewhere. Thanks in advance
I took CASPer, got 3rd quartile, and still got a pre-II hold last week.

Pretty sure they won’t even look at it. Most schools the last date to take CASPer was sometime in the fall.

Scored first quartile on CASPer and still got that interview lmao

Not meant to come across as bragging!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Scored first quartile on CASPer and still got that interview lmao

Not meant to come across as bragging!!
Didn't take it as bragging at all, congrats! It's helpful to hear different experiences, I guess I'll just do it to bring any attention back to my app - whether that attention will be perceived positively or negatively is up for debate lol. Thanks!

• Care
Wait this school takes Casper?

Is that why i haven’t heard back?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Haha
pre-II R this morning, complete mid august and under review a month ago. good luck ppl!!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Under review end of October, just got put on hold for interview. Anyone know how many people get pulled off the list?

I'm still not under review and I submitted in September.... I'm shook guys

pre-II hold today was placed under review about a month ago. Is there a chance to get an interview this late in the cycle?

For what it’s worth, didn’t do CASPER at all this cycle and got Accepted. I don’t think it carries too much weight it’s still relatively new and subjective

• Love
I interviewed early november, still nothing. Glad to see that they've moved onto the late october people, maybe november hears back this next week?

Does anyone know the actual interview dates? Sorry if this was all ready asked.

I have been on a pre-II hold since September. Does anyone know how often people get taken off this list?

I uploaded an update about a month ago to keep my name fresh, but honestly I'm not expecting anything.
I updated twice before the new year (new clinical experience and publication) as well still nothing :\

I was given notice that my application was under review on 10/31 and I haven't heard anything since. Anyone know what this means? Like why not just put me on hold lol

Application under review just now - complete 08/27/21

Placed under review on 1/10/22 was complete 10/25, after browsing this thread it looks like this timeline is going to be unpredictable...

Hit with the AR after an 11/4 interview. Though not a hard R, post-II WL still stings. Gl everyone

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Still on hold pre II since august. Sent an update 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Care
Does anyone know how many people have been accepted out of the 190? I don't think they made a FB group or groupme yet

• Hmm
Hit with the AR after an 11/4 interview. Though not a hard R, post-II WL still stings. Gl everyone
sorry =(

thank you very much for the update
best of luck in the rest of the cycle

How are they processing these apps??!

One of my friends was complete right before Halloween and just got their under review email.
I was complete Oct 8th and still nothing!
i got put on hold back in september and after sending a letter of interest got an ii the next day last week!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
How are they processing these apps??!

One of my friends was complete right before Halloween and just got their under review email.
I was complete Oct 8th and still nothing!
i got put on hold back in september and after sending a letter of interest got an ii the next day last week!
ad to see that they've moved onto the late october people, maybe november hears back this next week?

Does anyone know the actual interview dates?
what was the interview day like?

what was the interview day like?
It's pretty chill, but there is a LOT of down time. Like turn off your screen and take a nap down time.