2021-2022 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I wonder how many spots are left
Can't be very many, I remember someone said that this week would be the last week of peak waitlist movement.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone sent in any updates recently and heard from the admissions committee?

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed admissions and also got the same vibes from them.

Reactions: 1 user
Actually, on last year’s thread someone posted on May 25 that they reached out to admissions office and were told that the class was at full numbers so to not expect much more waitlist movement. It sounds promising that they’re still expecting some more waitlist movement this year.

Reactions: 1 users
Got Accepted via phone call and then email yesterday (May 18) afternoon, so keep your hopes up everyone!! Good luck and positive vibes!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Been pretty dead here… looking like it may be chalked

I’ve heard Tulane only wants applicants that apply very early, is that true? And what does very early exactly mean?

how do i withdraw from the waitlist? I dont see a button on the portal or anything

Hi friends. I've been accepted into another school and have withdrawn my acceptance here. Cheers to whoever is blessed with an acceptance from Tulane!

Reactions: 1 user