2022-2023 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrawing my position in the acceptance range!

Very grateful to this school for being my first interview. I wish the best to you all!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 8 users
accepted students, do y'all have any insights into how full the class is? based off the groupme/discord?

Reactions: 3 users
accepted students, do y'all have any insights into how full the class is? based off the groupme/discord?
There are 167 members in the facebook and discord, but a few of those are T2's I think

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
There are 167 members in the facebook and discord, but a few of those are T2's I think
171 on Facebook now… 😭

I need to stop checking… 🫠

• Care
For those that got off the WL this week, have yall received any info about financial aid, FB groups, or something else?

For those that got off the WL this week, have yall received any info about financial aid, FB groups, or something else?
Not really. Only thing I've gotten since the A on Tuesday was an email with info about the MD/MPH program.

Reactions: 1 user
I can’t imagine that there will be anymore WL movement but who knows.

• Sad
I can’t imagine that there will be anymore WL movement but who knows.
Noooo have hope…I’ve been scouring previous years’ threads and usually WL movement continues through most of May/sometimes the beginning of June!

Reactions: 5 users
Noooo have hope…I’ve been scouring previous years’ threads and usually WL movement continues through most of May/sometimes the beginning of June!
Here’s to hoping :)

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know what the CTE deadline is? I couldn't find it on the website
They don't really care about the CYMS tool, as paying the deposit is their commitment sign. I'd call or email to ask how long you have to decide.

Doesn’t seem like there was any movement today….🤔

Only +12 members in the last week and the FB page probably also includes people who won’t end up attending… copium?

Only +12 members in the last week and the FB page probably also includes people who won’t end up attending… copium?
I don’t think it’s copium…there probably is still going to be movement…at least I think? :S

Reactions: 2 users
It's been so quiet.. I wonder if there would be any movement today

Reactions: 5 users
I feel like it has been more quiet because the new application cycle opened up and the admissions council is probably busy with the new early-decision applicants

I feel like it has been more quiet because the new application cycle opened up and the admissions council is probably busy with the new early-decision applicants
Hmm I don’t think that’s the case…AMCAS can’t be submitted until May 30th (even for ED) and apps aren’t transmitted to schools until June 30th

It could be that they’re starting to prepare for the apps to come in though

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
A off the waitlist last night! Interviewed 10/25

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
DF32411D-78F4-4585-B82B-A70D3FB4121F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I was accepted last week off the waitlist! Interviewed early March. Does anyone mind sending me the link for discord/facebook/groupme? Thanks!!

• Love
Being on a med school waitlist should be it’s own circle of hell 😭

• Sad
Accepted ppl…how many people are in the groupme now? :oops:

Last edited:
139 admitted students in the discord. 118 in GroupMe. Discord is probably more accurate though maybe not everyone has joined.

Last edited:
  • Wow
129 admitted students in the discord. 118 in GroupMe. Discord is probably more accurate though maybe not everyone has joined.
Wow that’s a lot less than the Facebook group :oops:

Thank you for the information! :) it has given me a glimmer of hope lol 😅

129 admitted students in the discord. 118 in GroupMe. Discord is probably more accurate though maybe not everyone has joined.
I thought someone said it was at around 170 last week? Have that many people rescinded their acceptance?

• Love
Maybe the Facebook group did (which has a bot issue anyways). The group chats never had that many. I honestly have no idea how many committed students there are.

Just realized that didn’t count online users for discord. About ten more. Just updated my comment above.

Last edited:
AHHH does that mean I can be hopeful

• Love
All these numbers are sus. Even the Facebook with 170…I can’t imagine admissions would leave 20+ spots open this late in the cycle. I wonder if they changed their class size 🤔

• Wow
All these numbers are sus. Even the Facebook with 170…I can’t imagine admissions would leave 20+ spots open this late in the cycle. I wonder if they changed their class size 🤔
Yeah…it’s also weird tho that at the same time last year the class of 2026 groupme had 207 people…

Did you send a letter of interest or intent recently? Congrats!
Hi sorry for the late reply. No letter of interest or intent recently. I did send an update in March when interviews were winding down because I figured they'd start reviewing waitlist applicants for admission. I did mention in the update letter Tulane was my top choice (which it far and away was). Thanks for the congratulations :)

This is really breaking my heart 💔

• Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
A off the WL/Acceptable Range today! Does anyone have the link to the discord or group me?

• Love
I wonder if I should call the admissions office to get an idea of how much waitlist movement is expected still....

• Love
There are currently 186 members in the discord group but last year, people still got off the waitlist at beginning of June. I'm rooting for you all :)

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users