2021-2022 Quinnipiac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Last year I think people were interviewed as late as March/April, still plenty of time, hang in there.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Conversely, did they let people know if rejected? Or hold off until the very end?
From what I saw in last year's thread, almost all of pre-II rejections were at the very end in early march and early april.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Nice, just got the A! Complete August 28 and interviewed December 10 (I think?).

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone heard anything after getting accepted yet? Like about the FB group or anything else?

Has anyone heard anything after getting accepted yet? Like about the FB group or anything else?
i heard that they’ll be sending out invited to join the fb group in late January/February. So excited!!!

II just now. Available dates: 1/21, 1/24, 1/26, 1/28

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Are there interviews next month? Or is this the final month of interviews?

The acceptance packet they mailed to us has the web address for the FB group

Reactions: 1 user
Can anyone tell me how long it took for you to get your acceptance packet after you were accepted?

Can we apply for the scholarship if accepted or do we need to wait until we are for sure matriculating?

II today around 4pm!

3.9 gpa and 513 mcat, submitted around mid-august!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
II on 1/31!!!! Complete 9/3. Stats in sig.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Got the A! Interviewed in January.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Also II last night! Was not expecting to see anything while neurotically checking my email at 8pm on a Sunday but pleasantly surprised.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Did everyone get the FAFSA and scholarship email even if they submitted the FAFSA already?

Also got an interview invite last Sunday evening! Complete mid-August. Low stats, non-trad.

Reactions: 5 users
for those who have been accepted, around what time did you hear a decision?
I was told I’d hear back by today and I haven’t!

for those who have been accepted, around what time did you hear a decision?
I was told I’d hear back by today and I haven’t!
I heard about a month after my interview but I remember them telling us it depends on if your interviewers are at their biweekly meetings or not. So if one is absent several meetings in a row it might take longer to hear back. I think most decisions go out on Friday as well

I heard about a month after my interview but I remember them telling us it depends on if your interviewers are at their biweekly meetings or not. So if one is absent several meetings in a row it might take longer to hear back. I think most decisions go out on Friday as well
yup. no news is good news. now go outside and enjoy yourself!

Hey all, anyone who interviewed have contact info for Dr. Yeckel? Hoping to send a thank you email!

Just withdrew my A, good luck everyone!! <3

Reactions: 3 users