2021-2022 Michigan State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone here got a text from a number recently where the person assumes you are someone else? Then they want to talk to you after you say they got a wrong number

This is tied to medical school apps. I just need to know
I have…. O.O

Members don't see this ad.

II today, OOS, complete 8/21. Will likely be withdrawing, good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone not hear back yet from their interview on 11/29? Still waiting but losing hope :(

Anyone not hear back yet from their interview on 11/29? Still waiting but losing hope :(
Still haven't heard anything :/ they have moved to releasing decisions every Wednesday now so I'm hoping that they just haven't gotten to our wave of interviews yet? Idk...

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Are there any current students involved in the Leadership in Rural Medicine program? Any input about what that interview is like?

Still haven't heard anything :/ they have moved to releasing decisions every Wednesday now so I'm hoping that they just haven't gotten to our wave of interviews yet? Idk...
Yeah true....but it seems that some people who interviewed after us already heard back :rolleyes: guess there's no pattern, crossing my fingers for both of us!

Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew my application post interview pre decision today. Good luck to all of you!!!

I still have three schools in my running - Oakland offered me a scholarship with acceptance and I’ll attend - if I don’t get into Michigan (waiting on decision, 1st choice school). I’ll also consider Wayne where I’m waitlisted, I will just ask them about financial aid if they decide to offer me an acceptance.
Wow congratulations!!! 🎊

Reactions: 1 users
Just got the call!! Accepted! I interviewed January 24th.

Interviewed 11/19 and still have not heard a thing. Have lost almost all hope at this point :(

Interviewed 11/19, dream school, just now finally got…. Waitlisted 🙄😭😤

Thank you notes are the most annoying burden put on students who've already done all this nightmarish labor to get in the system. It's like expecting patients to give physicians gifts after every visit. and the receptionist. such BS

Wait you interviewed at MSU COM, not CHM? How was the interview process?
Thank you notes are the most annoying burden put on students who've already done all this nightmarish labor to get in the system. It's like expecting patients to give physicians gifts after every visit. and the receptionist. such BS

is it ok to send a thank you note? Or a letter of intent after interview or is it best to wait till after interview?

How fast does Msu get back to you post interview 😅

How fast does Msu get back to you post interview 😅
As fast as 2-3 weeks post interview, depending on when students accepted ahead of you actually reply to the acceptance sent by the university.

Folks on the alternate list can wait up tp a few weeks before orientation to receive an acceptance or not.

As fast as 2-3 weeks post interview, depending on when students accepted ahead of you actually reply to the acceptance sent by the university.

Folks on the alternate list can wait up tp a few weeks before orientation to receive an acceptance or not.
They said at our interview that it was usually between 4-6 weeks for everyone but there is no order

They said at our interview that it was usually between 4-6 weeks for everyone but there is no order
This is true. There is no ranked order. Michigan folks are interviewed first, and these last weeks are mostly OOS.

I've seen as fast as a week post-interview to as long as a few months post-interview.

Does anyone know where we can find MSU CHM's match lists? Usually match lists are easily accessible on med school websites but I can't find MSU's.

Recently interviewed and just got a email from the CHM about a post-interview student panel. I just about had a heart attack when I looked at my watch to read the notification.. Hope for some good news for us all next week.

Reactions: 2 users
When is the first date we can choose our campus placement? And is it first come first serve