2022-2023 Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre-II R

Members don't see this ad.

Pre II R. Not surprised but still hurts. Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ah ah ah ah…stayin alive…stayin alive

Lmaoo it was a massacre today 😂

Reactions: 2 users
Pre-II R today, complete early August. Good luck to those who remain in the hunt!

I was complete 7/4 - do you guys think it's worth it to send a minor update (sent a pretty substantial one in November) at this point to try and snag one of the last interview spots? It feels like they've sort of forgotten about me even though I've evaded all the R waves.

Pre-II R. Complete sometime in November I think. LM 70. Fully deserved 😂

Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R. I wish everyone the best of luck for the remainder of this cycle :)

Pre-II R!!! Complete early August. OOS. Was hoping but this was kind of expected.

Does anyone know if Michigan sends more II in Jan or is the pre II R just inevitable?

Pre-II R, OOS, ORM, MCAT 522 total GPA 3.7, post-bacc GPA 4.0. Best of luck to everyone still in the running!

How many others are still alive (pre-interview)?
I'm still here :/ 515 MCAT, OOS (but got some cousins in the state, little sis goes to umich undergrad and parents soon to move to Michigan), ORM, 3.85 sGPA, 3.9 total GPA, complete since 7/24, LM 73

CFDD02C0-8CCC-4B7B-BFC8-C66DC3E8C9EE.jpeg

Still in it

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
How many others are still alive (pre-interview)?
I'm still here. Not feeling optimistic though 😂. OOS, LM 79, 1.5 years full time clinical experience. This was maybe the first or second secondary I submitted in early July and it's been radio silence since then!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm interviewing today... Worried this R wave indicates ADCOM is on one today lololol. Wish me luck!

I wonder, are those without Rs still in the running? Or are we just gonna get rejected on twitter lmao.

Reactions: 1 users
still alive somehow too! secondary submitted in july

Pre-II R this morning. OOS. Complete 9/12. Good luck to those that survived this round!

Pre-II R today, complete late July, ORM, OOS with ties to Michigan, LM 76

Pre-II R this morning. Complete end of August and had sent an update letter on January 3rd.

ORM, OOS with no ties, LM 75.6

Finally caught the pre-II R. Fs in chat for myself and others with no II 🙃

ORM, OOS, LM 73.5

Does anyone know how many acceptances Michigan usually offers each year? I know their incoming class size is roughly 170 students. Thanks

I'm still here. Not feeling optimistic though 😂. OOS, LM 79, 1.5 years full time clinical experience. This was maybe the first or second secondary I submitted in early July and it's been radio silence since then!
I was right not be optimistic 😂 good luck to everyone still standing!

Reactions: 1 users
I wonder if they all went out at once and if we're still standing, are we safe for today? Or should we still be scared? 👀😬