2021-2022 Michigan State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You guys, I am SHAKING! I just got the call from Dr. Maurer like 15 mins ago, got the acceptance!

IS, this is my number one choice and I’m committing. Interviewed 11/19, Alternate list 12/16

I submitted a LOI, updated activity letter, and additional LoR by another MD first week of April.

I’m pushing out all the positive energy to the rest of you guys still waiting for the call, hang in there!
Congratulations! See you in August.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
So btw y'all, I messaged the program admissions email regarding the talk about mid-June decision status and a final meeting date, they report that is is not the case. Waitlist admissions will continue up through August as needed while people adjust their decisions, unfortunately.

So btw y'all, I messaged the program admissions email regarding the talk about mid-June decision status and a final meeting date, they report that is is not the case. Waitlist admissions will continue up through August as needed while people adjust their decisions, unfortunately.
Every time we call we get a different answer 😂

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m rooting for alternate list folks! Keep your heads up as CTE deadline isn’t until 07/15 :)

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I don't know if anyone cares at this point, but my friend withdrew from WL last week.