2021-2022 Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Deferral —> upper tier waitlist. Not keeping my hopes up but congrats to all the acceptances and wish everyone else good vibes in med school!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Deferral in December -> High Pool Waitlist. Was holding out for this one, but at least I’ve finally got official decisions from all of the schools I interviewed with. Historically there has been almost no waitlist movement, correct?

Deferral moved to the Upper Tier Waitlist today as well. Best of luck, this cycle's been an unreal ride

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry if I cause any panic by replying this thread loool, but have any upper tier WLed folks heard anything yet?

Hi, greetings. I have a request to those who attend university of Michigan medical school or who have more knowledge about the school. Planning to apply this cycle with a clear focus on getting into some specialization within pediatrics, can you guys provide some information about this school’s curriculum, facilities, anything unique about this school and the residency at their children’s hospital? Basically I request this information to write “why us?” essay. Thank you in advance.

Hi, greetings. I have a request to those who attend university of Michigan medical school or who have more knowledge about the school. Planning to apply this cycle with a clear focus on getting into some specialization within pediatrics, can you guys provide some information about this school’s curriculum, facilities, anything unique about this school and the residency at their children’s hospital? Basically I request this information to write “why us?” essay. Thank you in advance.

Bro stop blowing up every thread with this question. Everyone now checking these are likely on waitlists and not the people you want to be asking anyways. Do your homework and it will suit you better

Reactions: 4 users
UMich is one of the easiest schools to find info on, trust me. Their webpages are excellent, as well as their blogs and videos. Like the person above said, please do your homework

Reactions: 1 user
I understand. Sorry. Thanks to both of you.

I just found out through admissions that someone got off the waitlist today, so there does appear to be at least a little bit of movement.

Got off the WL this morning!! 😭 Deferred in Oct -> Upper Tier WL. I cannot believe it haha but looks like they are still finalizing the class!

• Love
Just got off the waitlist as well! Over the moon and can’t wait to see you all next year in Ann Arbor!

For all of those waiting to hear, hang in there. I am a reapplicant and was CRUSHED last year when I was rejected everywhere. But keep on working and believing, and things will work out. All the best!

• Love
Just got off the waitlist as well! Over the moon and can’t wait to see you all next year in Ann Arbor!

For all of those waiting to hear, hang in there. I am a reapplicant and was CRUSHED last year when I was rejected everywhere. But keep on working and believing, and things will work out. All the best!
Def late December -> Upper Tier Waitlist.

Congrats you guys!!!!!! It's very exciting that there's still a chance for us UMich Upper Tier WL folks

Last edited: