2021-2022 Western Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Caught the R today, it says they are done doing virtual interviews

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Caught the R after interview today. Good luck to the rest of you all!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know if preclinical grades at WMed are truly unranked Pass/Fail, or are students internally ranked?

Are they still looking at wait-list?

• Hmm
  • Care
I've been waitlisted for a while now. Did any of ya'll send a letter of intent?

For anyone that was waitlisted and got in and wrote a letter of intent/update, do you have any tips? Or anyone in general with tips for letters of interest/intent.

are all merit offers out do y'all know? Trying to figure out if I should drop this A before the April 15th deadline for keeping 3 offers. Love the vibe of this school but looking like its too pricy to make it worth it

Members don't see this ad :)
are all merit offers out do y'all know? Trying to figure out if I should drop this A before the April 15th deadline for keeping 3 offers. Love the vibe of this school but looking like its too pricy to make it worth it
Not sure if they send them at the same time, but I got my merit offer two weeks ago. You can always email admissions. If this is your top choice, you can always see if they’ll match other offers as well.

Ended up withdrawing my A, best of luck to everyone on the waitlist! :)
Also just ended up withdrawing! I loved the campus and the community at WMed, but it ended up just being too expensive for me. Good luck to everyone else!

Did anyone else get the waitlist information email from Western? Did their class size go up this year to 86? I thought it was normally 84

Did anyone else get the waitlist information email from Western? Did their class size go up this year to 86? I thought it was normally 84
I also received it.

Reactions: 1 user
Just withdrew my acceptance, good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Just withdrew my A via email, good luck to everyone else on the waitlist, and hope it goes to one of you!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Withdrew my A via email, hope the spot goes to one of you guys on the waitlist! WMed seems like a great school overall, but I’m not a big fan of Kalamazoo and the COA was just too expensive for me

Withdrew my A via email, hope the spot goes to one of you guys on the waitlist! WMed seems like a great school overall, but I’m not a big fan of Kalamazoo and the COA was just too expensive for me
Where are you going—BU? (Based on your posting history).

Withdrawing today, good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

To those who have already withdrawn, did you just send an email? Or was there something in the admissions portal or on AMCAS that we also had to do to withdraw?

Last edited:
Withdrawing today, good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

To those who have already withdrawn, did you just send an email? Or was there something in the admissions portal or on AMCAS that we also had to do to withdraw?
sending an email is enough, once they receive it you'll receive an email from jean officially stating your application has been withdrawn

Just withdrew my spot on the WL for another A I have in-state. Hopefully those on the WL hear some good news soon!

A pre med advisor I know said she knows of recent WL movement here in the past week
I can see on the FB page that theres movement, there used to be like 130ish ppl now there's total 100. Was 99 past couple of days now 100.

Withdrew from the Waitlist. Good luck yall

Withdrew from the WL last week! Loved the people at this school, good luck everyone! 😊

Anyone with access to the fb page have an idea of how many applicants are on it at this point? A full 86 or less?

Sorry for the neuroticism, I appreciate the updates!
Nw I'm the same, I keep looking at the number of ppl in the group to see if ppl still dropping. but I'm slowly accepting that theres prolly no more movement. Based on last year's thread this was about the last time that ppl said they got an A. but hey never know

• Care