2021-2022 Iowa (Carver)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Me too! šŸ˜© anyone have an idea what time they would send the emails? Around 3 or 4pm like the other admission decisions?

View attachment 351494
Last year, we had them fairly early in the day (like 10:00 a.m. CST or something like that).

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Are we expecting tomorrow to be the day? šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Members don't see this ad :)
last year I got the email at 9:42 AM, and the year before it apparently came at 11:11 AM (according to an old thread), so Iā€™m thinking it will be tomorrow at this point :/

• Sad
last year I got the email at 9:42 AM, and the year before it apparently came at 11:11 AM (according to an old thread), so Iā€™m thinking it will be tomorrow at this point :/
Man Iā€™m not going to sleep much tonight lol

I had a terrible dream regarding this last night. It is so hard for me to remain optimistic right now!
I had dreams I got in last year so donā€™t put much stock in your dream lol

Reactions: 3 users
Is this CST?

Anyone else drinking tonight? I have 2/3 of a bottle of wine to finish before I leave town.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone else drinking tonight? I have 2/3 of a bottle of wine to finish before I leave town.
Currently having tequila, and I have my backup tequila ready for action in the upcoming days.

Members don't see this ad :)
told the girl i'm going out with tn that i will be getting blasted and she said she'd sjoin. I think she's a keeper guys

told the girl i'm going out with tn that i will be getting blasted and she said she'd sjoin. I think she's a keeper guys
I met a dude online earlier this week who offered to find me weed for my anxiety (strains Iā€™ve tried in the past have made me anxious). Is he a keeper? Lol he seems cool. And would balance my neuroticism.

E0AF65F7-7C8E-49E7-B903-4239C13F694D.jpeg

Hereā€™s to watching my inbox all morningā€¦.

Reactions: 7 users
What if it doesnā€™t come out today šŸ˜«

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users
So we thinking today, huh?

Reactions: 1 user
Last year, there was a way to tell if you were about to receive their decision. It was something along the lines of the application portal saying that you couldn't log in because they were performing maintenance on it.

Last year, there was a way to tell if you were about to receive their decision. It was something along the lines of the application portal saying that you couldn't log in because they were performing maintenance on it.
I recall that as well. I donā€™t remember how far in advance the status showed that before a decision

Decisions are being loaded now per the portal :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users
How do we know the decisions are being loaded? šŸ˜¬

Say what you will, but UI does know how to make great suspense filled thrillers!

Anxiety, engaged.

honestly it's our own fault for stalking past threads and checking so often lol, we wouldn't be as stressed if we'd just counted on waiting till the 15th

• Haha
honestly it's our own fault for stalking past threads and checking so often lol, we wouldn't be stressed if we'd just counted on waiting till the 15th
But then where would my false sense of control come from?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Itā€™s been a long cycle, and there are many of us who have been on here over last several months. Good luck everyoneā€¦ Iā€™m rooting for us all!

• Care
Also just a reminder for the people who will be waitlisted today: about ~12 people on the IS waitlist get accepted, and ~54 people on the OOS waitlist get accepted.

Source: MSAR

Also just a reminder for the people who will be waitlisted today: about ~12 people on the IS waitlist get accepted, and ~54 people on the OOS waitlist get accepted.

Source: MSAR
This is good info thanks!

Reactions: 1 users
Waitlisted IS, number 33. I guess that's basically a rejection...

• Care
  • Sad
Alt list! Interviewed late november. This number I'm seeing is my rank right??

• Care
mine is still loading aaa

Alternate list! :( Are all chances lost?

• Care
Sooooo... anyone else with nothing yet?

my decision came on the portal, R, interviewed 9/15 lol OOS

• Care
  • Sad
OOS WL #8 but also it moves in real time and Iā€™m already #7 šŸ˜‚ will be withdrawing, good luck everyone!

• Wow
  • Care
R just posted with no email, OOS

• Care