2022-2023 Iowa (Carver)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well gotta admit it is a great shade of burgundy lol

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Y'all why are these waitlists moving so slow? Is this normal?

Unfortunately, I would doubt it. In the past, there has barely been any movement in June/July. It’s pretty much all been in May ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Unfortunately, I would doubt it. In the past, there has barely been any movement in June/July. It’s pretty much all been in May ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1687984077333.png

If anyone knows someone IS who is between Carver and another school, help a fella out and tell them to explore states that aren't Iowa...:cryi:

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
View attachment 373581
If anyone knows someone IS who is between Carver and another school, help a fella out and tell them to explore states that aren't Iowa...:cryi:
Just got the call! I guess there still is IS movement to be had! Also, if anyone did convince their friend to explore another state, drinks on me!!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Does anyone know what number OOS waitlist has gone up to so far?
I started in the 50s and am at 2 right now. Quite a bit of movement. Unsure, however, how many of those were accepted off the waitlist vs dropped/committed to other schools.

Reactions: 1 user
I started in the 50s and am at 2 right now. Quite a bit of movement. Unsure, however, how many of those were accepted off the waitlist vs dropped/committed to other schools.
Thank you, best of luck hope it works out for everyone!!

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if all accepted OOS students are CTE to this school now? Or if there are any that are still thinking of enrolling somewhere else?