2020-2021 Rochester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does anyone know how many more interview invites they will most likely send out or do you think they are done since they supposedly stopped reviewing at the end of january? i have not gotten a rejection from rochester yet

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
does anyone know how many more interview invites they will most likely send out or do you think they are done since they supposedly stopped reviewing at the end of january? i have not gotten a rejection from rochester yet
same no R yet, but also no news. I don't quite understand - were not bad enough but also not good enough.

Reactions: 1 user
Interviewed 12/16 and nothing since the "Still Reviewing Applications" email.....the waiting is killing me!

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
They didn’t say they were done reviewing in January, they said they hoped to be. But they have sent out two rounds of pre-II R’s in February so far. So probably slim, but I imagine they’ll communicate in some way, either R or II.

Pre-II R just now! Completed in early/mid sep. good luck everyone

• Care
Anyone else complete in August still standing?

Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R, ORM IS LM 70.5 complete August 24th. It's been an honor ;)

Good luck to those still in the running and congrats to those accepted!!!! May we work together someday

• Care
Any indications on when acceptances will be sent out to interviewers over the past few months? I was late January

Did you interview recently? I was told the same thing as well- interviewed in mid-january so that means it could be this week or the next hopefully
I interviewed mid January and am also hoping to hear back this week or next!

Pre II-R 1:40 PM EST, complete 9/23/20, OOS 512. What a waaaave. XD

• Care
Got that pre-II R. After I literally submitted an update letter. :(

• Care
II invite yesterday! But only available this Wednesday really late notice :(

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
A c c e p t e d !!!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Finally heard the news 12 weeks later. Accepted!!! So grateful and I will be PTE until I hear from the waitlist at another school.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Finally heard the news 12 weeks later. Accepted!!! So grateful and I will be PTE until I hear from the waitlist at another school.
Congratulations! Were you contacted by email or phone?

Interviewed early Jan and still havent heard back; anyone else inthe same boat?

How soon after interview have people been hearing back typically?

They told me at interview 6-8 weeks but it seems YMMV.