2022-2023 Rochester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre-II R. Complete mid-September. LM 80, OOS, super nontrad.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
pre-ii R, OOS, complete early july, non-trad. good luck to everyone else!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Pre-II R today, complete mid October. Really glad I didn't have to wait too long to hear back. Good luck to everyone still in the race!

Looks like all the Rs reported are oos

Pre II R
IS completed late July

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Has any accepted folks heard back about financial aid/scholarships?

Members don't see this ad :)
Any late October interviewees still waiting on a decision?

Any late October interviewees still waiting on a decision?

I interviewed on the 19th and received a follow-up email last week regarding a question the committee had about my interview. They replied back saying I'd hear something in the next few weeks. Hope that helps some! Fingers crossed for good news.

II for Levitan Scholarship, international applicant

II received. OOS. LM 75. Submitted 8/13.

Just got the A email this morning!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
WL just now. Interviewed 10/26. Does anyone know any waitlist stats for this school?

A !!!!!! interviewed 10/20. this is my first A of the cycle I'm so excited :love::love::love:

Reactions: 3 users
WL. Interviewed 10/19. Congrats to everyone who got accepted!! ❤️

• Care
Are they still sending interview invites?

Decline an II yesterday due to other acceptances. Good luck, everyone!

For those who received an interview, they ask us to write about the two most significant non-academic experiences. What does non-academic mean in this context? I am thinking of including community research I have done, but I worry that is academic.

Hi! I know this has been asked before but I couldn't find the answer on here or on their website. Does Rochester accept updates pre-II? And would it be worth it to send it in this late in the cycle?

OOS II, stats in signature, turned down, best of luck for the rest of you guys in the cycle :)

Reactions: 3 users
Pre II R. Two from two schools this morning in the span of 5 minutes- scared for the rest of the day

Has anyone heard back from a late Nov. interview?
I’m in the same boat as you. In 3 of the last 4 years, their first round of admissions decisions after the new year came in the first week of February on a Tuesday (so potentially tomorrow!!)