2016-2017 Wake Forest University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have the same status "You will receive notification about your application status". Don't get your hopes up. I am a re-applicant and received this status last year as well. The rejection email actually came like 2-3 weeks after getting the status.....

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is there anybody who hasn't gotten the status notification update??

Members don't see this ad :)
Got the status update as well. Looks like I won't be surviving this next mass wave of rejections. Oh well!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm so confused on what is going on with this. Someone please help!

We are going to get rejected lol. Well if you have the status mentioned above about an impending update.

Reactions: 2 users
We are going to get rejected lol. Well if you have the status mentioned above about an impending update.
What if it talks about continued review and interviews are extended Sept - March? (sorry if I sound ignorant)

What if it talks about continued review and interviews are extended Sept - March? (sorry if I sound ignorant)

Then maybe no rejection, and thus you still have a chance (I'm assuming).

Then maybe no rejection, and thus you still have a chance (I'm assuming).

Also, for what it's worth this could mean they have not come to my application yet. I remember perusing and someone said 75% of this school's IIs have gone out. Good luck to you!

Rejected pre-II on 12/14 at 7:30AM PST. Complete 8/24. OOS, LizzyM 78. Got the weird portal update yesterday so I saw it coming. Good luck to those who dodged the axe!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Rejected about a minute ago. Complete late September/early October. Good luck, Y'all!

Portal has changed to "You will receive notification about your application status" or something like that so I assume a rejection is impending. OOS, complete mid-late August, stats below. :(

Axed this AM, see info above and stats below.

Rejected via email this morning. Complete early September, OOS, Lizzy M ~ 81

☠️ LM 75ish and way way OOS. and complete late July. Good luck to the survivors

Something about having to open an attached PDF to find out I'm rejected which I knew - instead of it just being in the body of the email - was a little extra haha

Got the axe at 11:11... how's that for lucky?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Just got rejected as well. Not surprised as I had the vague status of death on my portal.

Anyone complete after 10/16 get the axe?

Another pre-I reject here! Complete sometime in July. God's speed to those still waiting!

I am boarding the rejection train as well as of today. Good luck to those in waiting and congratulations to everybody with acceptances and interviews!

Rejected just now. Good luck everyone else, rooting for y'all!

The demon deacons were out for blood this morning. Also rejected!

Rejected. 74 LM, OoS but with extensive instate ties, M.S. graduate. Complete since early August.