2018-2019 Wake Forest University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is anyone still waiting for the CTE date before looking for roommates/signing a lease? I am worried about being able to find roommates and what not after the CTE date but before school starts!

Members don't see this ad.

Any people with A’s planning to withdraw or CTE this week? I believe the CTE deadline is June 15th

Enjoy your day everyone

Members don't see this ad :)
did anyone else just get the commit to enroll email from Wake Forest despite already choosing to commit to Wake a while ago? Just curious to make sure I didn't mess something up (which wouldn't be a surprise for me)

did anyone else just get the commit to enroll email from Wake Forest despite already choosing to commit to Wake a while ago? Just curious to make sure I didn't mess something up (which wouldn't be a surprise for me)

I think we all got it

Reactions: 2 users
Anybody withdraw before yesterday’s CTE deadline? Or did most of y’all switch from PTE to CTE?

Officially hit CTE today!

Reactions: 2 users
I am waitlisted at this school. Although I have admission at another school, I would love to attend Wake. My CTE for the other school in a few days. Are spots pretty much filled now and maybe one or two spots may be given out? I'd assume with CTE done a few days ago, they would have their mind made up for admissions.

Reactions: 1 user
I am waitlisted at this school. Although I have admission at another school, I would love to attend Wake. My CTE for the other school in a few days. Are spots pretty much filled now and maybe one or two spots may be given out? I'd assume with CTE done a few days ago, they would have their mind made up for admissions.
Same, I’m super confused
@WFSOM

Reactions: 1 user