2016-2017 Quinnipiac University (Netter) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats!!

Did you just receive the II or did you get it this morning? Trying to see they are being rolled out or if it was a massive email and i'm SOL

I received it this morning! I assume they sent it in mass as changing dates means people were scheduling as I was.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Regretfully withdrew from my interview and mine was scheduled for this Friday 12/2 so hopefully that spot opens up on the portal. The hotel room at Best Western was non-refundable so if anyone wants it PM me and I'll try to figure it out with them

Reactions: 3 users
Regretfully withdrew from my interview and mine was scheduled for this Friday 12/2 so hopefully that spot opens up on the portal. The hotel room at Best Western was non-refundable so if anyone wants it PM me and I'll try to figure it out with them

Can you tell them to transfer the II to the SupremeLeader?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II as well this morning. I may be withdrawing from it though, hopefully one of you lovely people gets it.

Reactions: 7 users
Does the school send out acceptances on specific days of the week?

Does the school send out acceptances on specific days of the week?
Monday's or Friday's after the committee meets and decides your fate.
Source: Current Student.

II just now! Complete 7/28

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted! Interviewed 11/7

Reactions: 7 users
Accepted!!!!! So excited! I really loved this school, the area and the facilities. Looking forward to living in New England.

Reactions: 6 users
Accepted! I will be a doctor!!
Interviewed 11/7

Reactions: 10 users
Congrats on the acceptances!!! Anyone staying over Sunday night before the 12/5 interview date and want to meet up for dinner or something? I'm not familiar with the area at all. (PM to not derail the thread)

Last edited:
Anyone else submit in September still waiting to hear back for an II? I guess right now no news is good news haha

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone else submit in September still waiting to hear back for an II? I guess right now no news is good news haha

September? Try July and still nothing...

Reactions: 5 users
September? Try July and still nothing...
I guess I have a ways to then...Wow you were complete in July? That seems really slow for a school to get back without any news.

I guess I have a ways to then...Wow you were complete in July? That seems really slow for a school to get back without any news.
Interview process is not linear. Some people hear back after a week. Some get II in Feb after being complete in July.

Reactions: 1 users
___

+1. early sept and complete silence:thinking:

They usually purge in huge batches weird nobody else said anything so far.

Maybe they like
ImageUploadedBySDN1481237577.410305.jpg

Reactions: 10 users
I cancelled my interview on 12/12. hope it helps another applicant!

Reactions: 6 users
Can anyone talk about the research opportunities (mainly summer between m1 and m2)? It looks like they connect students with other institutions. Does Netter have any formal connections?? or is it more-or-less "apply to generic programs that already exist"?

Accepted this past Friday. 11/18 interview date

Reactions: 8 users
I'll be withdrawing my acceptance within the next few days. Got accepted into my top choice. Good luck to everyone!
+1, just withdrew. ~~~Good vibes~~~ to everyone!

Can someone shed some light on the Primary Care Fellowship Program?

so easy to turn in your acceptance fee....other schools still rely on the old "cashier's check/ money order"..like get with the times people

so easy to turn in your acceptance fee....other schools still rely on the old "cashier's check/ money order"..like get with the times people

Soooooo if I pay an "acceptance fee" can I bypass the II stage and get in? pls