2012-2013 University of California - Los Angeles (Geffen) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
admissions be like:

soon-ish.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

I called yesterday, and they told me in about two weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I called yesterday, and they told me in about two weeks.

Wow. That's ridiculous. It's going to be the worst to get wait listed after 2 weeks and have to wait even longer.

Finally just withdrew from this joke of an admissions process. Best of luck to you guys waiting though :)

I had plenty of money for everything I needed including a couple of trips to Vegas. But I also didn't buy very many books...

Really?

I'm looking at the numbers and I can't see how I'm going to afford to eat. lol

Unless I'm not looking at this right...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, if anyone sees this and has an answer, I'd really appreciate it. I just logged into my UCLA account (I'm an undergraduate here) and it asked me for a Statement of Intent to Register and asked me to confirm my residence. However, I haven't been sent a letter yet and my status doesn't say anything online. Does anyone know what this means?

Hey guys, if anyone sees this and has an answer, I'd really appreciate it. I just logged into my UCLA account (I'm an undergraduate here) and it asked me for a Statement of Intent to Register and asked me to confirm my residence. However, I haven't been sent a letter yet and my status doesn't say anything online. Does anyone know what this means?

Are you sure that's for the med school and not the undergraduate?

it was definitely related to medical school. it said stuff like "fall 2013" and "major: medicine"

I'm going to call them first thing tomorrow and check. Thank you for the help and best of luck (for both of us!) :D

omg me too... and this definitely was not there before. I swear, though, if they are trolling................

omg me too... and this definitely was not there before. I swear, though, if they are trolling................

Mannn what can I do to get a URSA UCLA log in if I'm not a UCLA undergrad student? haha

STATUS CHANGEEEE!!! Did not see this coming. Almost broke glassware at work.

cutsnipsew with the amazing clutch. Arbor you got anything? me and you the last ones left? T_T

cutsnipsew with the amazing clutch. Arbor you got anything? me and you the last ones left? T_T

no changes on my end, I'm sure we're hardly the last ones left though, are you holding any seat elsewhere or are you just waiting on UCLA?

status change! I'm in!!! dream school :) don't lose hope guys

Thanks a lot everyone! Ballin, I have the decision letter sent message as well as the accepted student checklist box on my status page. I also just noticed the letter today ( according to my over joyous parents). The status page indicates its was postmarked on 05/24.

Good luck to everyone else, hope more others can feel similarly.

Definitely clutch based haha, happy to no have to wait another year/loose another couple grand.

Are those of you with status changes getting email notifications ?

Just got a status change too!!! No email though. Gosh, this school's admissions process was sooooo terrible.

Status change here too!!!! Are we still certain that "Decision Letter Sent" is a good thing? Am I being paranoid??

"Decision letter sent" is a good thing, at least at this point.

Congrats everyone who got in! See you guys at brew co (ucla undergrads). On another note when I called in mid may they said decisions would probably come out in the last days of may, this looks spot on.

Congrats everyone who got in! See you guys at brew co (ucla undergrads). On another note when I called in mid may they said decisions would probably come out in the last days of may, this looks spot on.

Anybody else still status-less?

Got my letter in the mail today. Will ultimately be withdrawing. I hope my spot goes to a fellow SDNer!

Status
Not open for further replies.