WWhat Theme? Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
The fact that both AM and I are alive makes me want scared of AM.
This isn’t a group that would intentionally not N1 us I don’t think.

Huh.

IM ALIVE! Thats neat

If we assume 2 mafia, we are in LYLO rn wowee

I'm at work rn, so I suppose its best to let it out rn so we have the full day to figure things out.

I have a daykill. If we assume 2 mafia, its impossible that I'm one of them. You are open to not believe me, but that means that I'll shoot before the day ends and decide wether we lose or we continue.

So the best course is that you all help me to solve! Tyvm

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
The fact that both AM and I are alive makes me want scared of AM.
This isn’t a group that would intentionally not N1 us I don’t think.

Huh.
You'd have to assume that it's exactly me/dy and I that intentionally left you alive. Does that sound like something I'd do as a wolf?

I'm at work rn, so I suppose its best to let it out rn so we have the full day to figure things out.

I have a daykill. If we assume 2 mafia, its impossible that I'm one of them. You are open to not believe me, but that means that I'll shoot before the day ends and decide wether we lose or we continue.

Man, wish I could have seen that shot yesterday but fair enough.

Members don't see this ad :)
978d88048be523ba395a95ce782325b0.gif

Man, wish I could have seen that shot yesterday but fair enough.
Yeah, I was tempted but if I missed the shot that only leaves town with 1 misyeet.

Holstering gave me a potential confirm in LyLo to work with and overall better odds

Reactions: 1 user
Chillbo is unpaired with dya
I also kinda think samac and dya are unpaired? need to revisit

Chillbo + Samac? Want to see what interactions they had in EoD maybe. And also if W!samac would nk Clem . Food for thought

But still the best is to assume 2 , and then if we are wrong we will have a good surprise if game continues.
Sounds like a good plan :hmmyes:

eh **** it

I am a villager that can convert. I can't ever see being in a 7 person game that starts with 2 wolves and can convert a 3rd

• Wow
eh **** it

I am a villager that can convert. I can't ever see being in a 7 person game that starts with 2 wolves and can convert a 3rd
What the ice cream loving ****

• Haha
Why would a day of the week would be able to convert hfkdhdks cursed

eh **** it

I'm confused, how does revealing this give wolves an advantage?

but do you see why I don't think there's more than 1 wolf?
I see why but l've also seen terrible things in games where conversion is referenced so it ends up giving me more unease instead of comfort regarding wolf numbers.

You'd have to assume that it's exactly me/dy and I that intentionally left you alive. Does that sound like something I'd do as a wolf?
Yes. You wouldn’t N1 me.

But this is paranoia.
I’m not gonna go down the paranoia train.

i think there's only 1 wolf due to my role
Lawdy

All the drops

Chillbo is unpaired with dya
I also kinda think samac and dya are unpaired? need to revisit

Chillbo + Samac? Want to see what interactions they had in EoD maybe. And also if W!samac would nk Clem . Food for thought
I’m not a wolf sir.

eh **** it

You can convert to a villager to a wolf?
As a villager?
I thought you were going to be vengeful the way you were spouting on last night

What the ****

Yes. You wouldn’t N1 me.

But this is paranoia.
I’m not gonna go down the paranoia train.
I wouldn't? How quickly you forget that I track games on here.

• Care
Yeah, I mean Chillbo would kill Clem if he actually believed the N0 was real or something but I still want him to post his target today.

You think I would be a wolf with a vigilante shot and conversion odds?
I don’t know that I’m entirely convinced a conversion would actually happen in a 7 person game.
But if you’re being honest I want that shot on chilly boy.

If Dy is being honest,
The read on AM is good,
And you’re being honest.
He’s what’s left.