PaWWsta - The Game that WWrites Itself (Game Thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah, I was too busy sussing you the first two day cycles to vote for anyone else. Sorry!
I’ve mentioned before that the multiple apologies for tunneling someone are very >rand wolf imo. Villagers are callous and usually don’t have much guilt, because they know they were acting with best intentions and no info.

Members don't see this ad.

Made a joke about veggie and Matt being in a pack together early on which would be a weird thing for packmates to do.
I disagree, I think setting up frames of potential packmates for your packmate in trouble is a very normal thing for wolves to do

Reactions: 1 user
Like no matter which one flips, it’s a good thing for wolves if villagers have an association between a villager and a wolf in their mind. Either set up a future misyeet, or lend some villageyness-by-association to your packmate when the villager flips if people have got it in their heads that a strong part of the argument for them being wolfy was the potential pack being very compatible

Members don't see this ad :)
stop talking like that cuz I'm ready to yeet samac if you keep it up
I’m not so sure of that move either. I think you need to look at miranda, even though her tone is so different from her wolf game. She just wolfed last game WITH Santy, of course they’re going to put effort into changing things up. And iirc Santy was one of the people who most strongly put forward that her tone had changed drastically from her wolf game. It’s her 3rd/4th/something game so her style is still evolving fast in any case, too.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Night 5

She lay in bed, thinking through what to do. The situation was complicated, nuanced ... layered. Many layers, in fact, some of them cheesy, some of them saucy, and some a little snarky. Just like her! :heckyeah:

Some unmotivated just like to lay-sagna couch, but that wasn't her. Oh no. She'd been busy. She put on some Lasagna Del Ray songs, sung in the key of Bb, of course, and got to work.

She often complained that she had noodle arms and that this, therefore, was her ticket to avoid using them to hang from the ceiling with treestumps and pen-wielding poets. But in recent days, she'd found her inner strength and used those arms to keep boxes shut, trapping noodles inside. Most impressively, she used them to create the classic "unopenable jar" situation, trapping marinara inside. And unfortunately for him, no one was around with a rubber band to help him out.

She suspected she'd be a target soon, but there was some trickery afoot and she didn't know why she hadn't already succumbed to a tidal wave of sauce like some of her compastadres. She pondered this as she walked to her next target.

The look of deep concentration on her face belied that she was contemplating how stacking 2 tacos gives you 2 tacos, but stacking 2 lasagnas just makes one big lasagna.

The wave of sauce crashed over her with no warning. She hadn't heard a thing, but was unsurprised by this outcome. Everything faded to black, as a mocking voice said "hasta lasagna, you won't be making this impastable anymore.

Dead is...
View attachment 366467
@Animal Midwife, Lasagna, and a...
village blocker.

6 players remain.
6.) @miranda920
8.) @mightyrunner7
12.) @SportPonies
13.) @Wondalfy
15.) @Viscernable
16.) @samac

Stumpin' and currently sitting in a treestump-like goblin mangled position:
7.) @WildZoo

Pasta La Vistaed:
14.) @Clem J, Gnocchi, vanillager
9.) @SARdoghandler, Gemelli, vanillager
2.) @VeggieTrex, Pesto, impasta
3.) @chicandtoughness, Penne, village neighbor
5.) @Dinashadow, Manicotti, vanillager
10.) @Santygrass, Marinara, impasta
4.) @genny, Rigatoni, village neighbor
11.) @mkg323, Ziti, vanillager
1.) @Animal Midwife, Lasagna, village blocker

It is now Day 6. Day closes on Monday, 2/20, at 10pm EST/9pm CST/8pm MST/7pm FST (~48 hours).
N5 writeup updated

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I’ve mentioned before that the multiple apologies for tunneling someone are very >rand wolf imo. Villagers are callous and usually don’t have much guilt, because they know they were acting with best intentions and no info.
lol Vis, this is just who I am as a person. I apologize unnecessarily all the time

• Care
ok gonna be honest I have apologized as village every game in case I misyeet someone lol

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I also did apologize to sporty for tunneling on her for multiple days, apologies aren’t necessarily AI.

• Care
A lot of talk about vis from santy. Plus there’s the the sitting on a day 1 vote together.
It doesn’t add up as wolfy imo.

If not matt, maybe I'd vote Vis now, but I dont have much of a urge to change my vote now so I'll just see how the spaguetthi rolls (I don't know how to do Pasta puns or what to verbs use but still want to hop on the trend uwu)

Early vote on a slot that did something that was easy to catch pressure wowee. I also don't think what you did was wolfy since I knew it was a joke , but felt something that if brought to attention people would push there somewhat and also could see your reaction to pressure.

Far better than not voting anyone at that point tbh.

Thanks to that I got both my Wondalfy and AM villa-leans , so worth it. Still munching what I think of you since the uneasiness or exaggeration of the pressure may seem wolfy but als could be attributted as a noob/player kindof stuff . So I have the jury still out . If Clem wouldn't had voted you probably I would switch my vote

I think I agree with Samac on the Vis question seeming off. Like, a kinda bs question to make to appear solvy, rather than actually being interested on what info would that question bring in regards to solving. Hm. But Vis saying that the saw the same thing as me makes me feel a little pocketed there ngl.

I also noted the Veggie 3p sus as a potential wolfy slip but seems something too easy to misstep as villager too so weh. Interested to say the least.

I talked about Wonda and Matt aligned and unaligned scenarios.
Dont think they are aligned, and seems unlikely for a W!Wonda / V!Matt scenario for me, mostly by the way the whiteknighting would be done / maybe tonal stuff at least for me.

The conclussion was that I leaned Wonda as villa for that

At that moment it was mostly tonal, so thats why I said the thing about not being a reason strong enough to make me switch.

I said it mostly because last game even tho I was woofing, I think Vis did a really good villagery game / solvy enough to make us n1 them. Its too early to make a whole comparison yet but I felt them different. Then I read your question thingy and internally I was like 'hmmyes' so I agree with that

Also I thought I had it quoted but @matthirten13 can you walk me through your progression on AM?

Like , you are phrasing things as if your progression was

> AM pushes you
> You think that is villagery because why a wolf would get so stuck on you
> People say that is normal for AM regardless of aff
> You now wolfread AM for that reason now.

If someone tells you something is NAI (Not alignment indicative) , why you flip a read on that something from village to scummy? Like, I dont get it.

AndI saw you asked Samac about the difference in Vis and AM questions, and I think its kinda evident AM was inquisitivre and pushing a specific topic to see if you were slipping up and if your wording added up imo. So while Vis felt kindof a random question,AM felt like trying to pick aparat your brain if it makes sense(?)

Unyeet Matt
Yeet Vis

And maybe I should clarify that I am switching votes mostly because I dont think my vote is doing much in adding pressure and would be of more worth on another slot that I want to poke at. Vis fits that mental description.

You can vote there and kinda campaign about it so it gets more... Attention. I think that even tho it is hard for a vote to get Clem attention, just kinda nakedly voting there is what makes me lean on it being mostly an... Uninterested sortof vote.

Like, I can maybe naked vote Vis and probably Vis will poke at me or mention it and form some sort of interaction. Clem will not. So if I vote Clem for it yo be productive I would try to have an argument that at least interest other players or do it while Clem is already catching heat for something else? That sort of thing.

Unyeet Viscernable

Yeet Mightyrunner

I liked those last post ngl

I dont think miranda was ever in my PoE ftr. I used the Wonda momentum to poke at them tho. If anything before the sass I had miranda as null. Maybe you are confusing me with someone else.

I stated why I think miranda is villa now. And for wonda I rescinded my villa read but am holding onto null. Mostly because while I scratch my head at some approachs and think their logic maybe doesnt hold up with a villagery view. I als think they are unlikely partners with matt/Sporty , and had some post that seemed like uncoached wolf in D1? . So its a mixed bag rn

What about what I said about Vis pinged you?

Think I'll just

Yeet Dinashadow

And think more about it tomorrow.

Just did a quick glance at Dina/Vis ISOs since I feel are the players I felt the most vague (specially Dina, Vis I had some stuff but still conflicting) . I have a dumb reason to trust Vis kindof. Feels stupid enough as to not share it.

Reading Dina's post I think the way they refer to Veggie is like someone who doesn't want to look bad when they flip, but also making sure to not push them . Like... 'Oh yeah I'm sussing Veggie. Anyways let's get back onto wonda guys' sort of deal? Maybe attention shifting is the word I'm looking for.

Santygrass
Wonda
Samac

Mkg
Miranda

genny
AM

Vis

Mighty
Sporty - Dina

Think Im something like this rn. For reference, Vis would be a neutral/null type of tier (which is mostly mixed feelings) . And then upwards is just people I have more reason to village read.
Am and genny are maybe the shakiest ones rn I got? But feel good enough for me to not vote.

*Quietly Moves Vis up in readlist*

Yeh, I saw those in the ISO I did of you, but that wasnt the one I was thinking about, it was the one it ended up being Vis. Like, I thought you called out some veggie logic being wrong so that was a good enough mark for me.

Now I revoke that point ig because that is not much of a sus moreso than could be a wolf blending so its pretty much moot.

First I call you amanda and now this tbh.

At this point I am not surprised . At some point I just have to embrace my skill issue

Pretty much this, I don’t think you and Santy are getting anywhere. What are your reads, super briefly ofc?

@Santygrass @Wondalfy @Animal Midwife @mightyrunner7 why Santy or genny over Sporty? How are you reading Sporty currently?

Oh hm. I’ll go back over their interactions

Otoh, is it really common for wolf dads to do their mentoring on thread? I think wolves taking the “look I’m so helpful to the nooblets” strategy mostly do so to villagers

It created a tie that could very well kill you both.

If you are village, the reward was there imo.

Like, you have to look at it and ask yourself. Does it make sense for village genny to do that?

Vis said that sowing chaos is more V!genny indicative apparently so I'm just wowee now

Welp this is a last wolfy gambit, or perhaps antispew

Are you not hardclaiming Santy is wolf? Because if you’re not then I need you to be less cryptic.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm confused why nobody has claimed to have been blocked by AM last night. It wasn't me, it appears that Miranda stated it wasn't her (due to lack of any PM engagement). Is there a reason we are keeping this hidden?

If I had been blocked, I would be jumping up and down and shouting that its evidence of my lack of wolfiness. What am I missing?

A lot of talk about vis from santy. Plus there’s the the sitting on a day 1 vote together.
It doesn’t add up as wolfy imo.
Yeah I noticed this as well. Imo I think santy was trying to use different strats with vis and veggie, esp with veggie being a noob to not go as hard on them. Maybe trying to make vis/santy seem incompatible due to too much interaction

but the interactions with miranda are also kinda weird. I would not exactly expect this message and them to all be wolves
@VeggieTrex you voted Wondalfy yesterday right?
How do you feel about them rn? And also about their post on miranda?

*Pokes them with a stick*

The things I do to avoid going to sleep

This also drives me crazy
Just did a quick glance at Dina/Vis ISOs since I feel are the players I felt the most vague (specially Dina, Vis I had some stuff but still conflicting) . I have a dumb reason to trust Vis kindof. Feels stupid enough as to not share it.

either way I'm not mad about a miranda yeet, I still just lean more for vis

• Hmm
I'm confused why nobody has claimed to have been blocked by AM last night. It wasn't me, it appears that Miranda stated it wasn't her (due to lack of any PM engagement). Is there a reason we are keeping this hidden?

If I had been blocked, I would be jumping up and down and shouting that its evidence of my lack of wolfiness. What am I missing?
I mean if no one claims, no one claims, it doesn't really add much info. I'm kinda thinking one of our non voting theories was correct (including maybe a strongarm was going to use the block as village points), and that's why they haven't come forward. Tbh I would have expected AM to block vis. And the fact vis hasn't claimed (and no one has claimed) only makes me more sus. Ofc maybe AM didn't block vis, something happened, idk.

Because it makes an obvious kill target tonight if there’s a misyeet, when otherwise we could have a clear in YOLO of someone who was wolfy enough for AM to block

Because it makes an obvious kill target tonight if there’s a misyeet, when otherwise we could have a clear in YOLO of someone who was wolfy enough for AM to block
I don't really follow. A claim today means you are either a villager or a strongman. A claim tomorrow means that either of the two dead players could have actually been the target and there is nobody to counterclaim.

At this point, I don't think the likelihood of being killed by the wolf significantly increases by the claim

Okay actually questioning my decision with these messages

Feb 10th:
So I was reading dina more village, but I'd like to hear from her after this flip.

I'm feeling pretty good about Sporty/Matt, they lean more village to me.

Feb 11th:
I'm currently feeling dina, sporty, or santy could be wolfing... But I'm not 100% confident

Feb 11th:
@miranda920 if you still here. Can you elaborate on your read on Sporty here?

Feb 11th:
I REMEMBER!

It had to do with the fact that veggie was early sussing on matt and it didn't really line up well to matt/sporty being wolf. It's not a perfect argument, but it was a point that did stand out to me.

Feb 13th:
Yeah, I was too busy sussing you the first two day cycles to vote for anyone else. Sorry!

Now that Dina has flipped village, I think my next vote will go on Sporty or Santy. More of a gut feeling, I'll have to put some effort in to analyze this initial feeling later.

The flip flopping on Sporty is kinda weird to me

Miranda I will leave you be this yeet but I will yeet you next time if vis is not a wolf 🙏 honestly if someone else is a wolf gg I guess

I don't expect new info coming to light that will change this trajectory for me

• Care
I still think this is a really odd post to make if all three are wolves
@VeggieTrex you voted Wondalfy yesterday right?
How do you feel about them rn? And also about their post on miranda?

*Pokes them with a stick*

The things I do to avoid going to sleep

• Hmm
Miranda I will leave you be this yeet but I will yeet you next time if vis is not a wolf 🙏 honestly if someone else is a wolf gg I guess

I don't expect new info coming to light that will change this trajectory for me
My fear is this is the "obvious" trajectory, and if one of the other four is a wolf in village clothing, we lose.

But I'm not seeing a better option at the moment. This is why it would be best for the village if either was blocked and they reveal it tonight, so we can at least have another piece of evidence

it would be odd if we were all wolves, who is the odd one out here in this scenario?
Yeah that's what I'm saying, I find it unlikely for Santy (a wolf) to ask Veggie (a wolf) how Veggie feels about my post against you (if you were a wolf)

Finally getting around to this. Obviously my list is a little diff now so here we go.

Sus because of content: Veggie (the 3p discussion from yesterday), Wonda (poor defenses, she has been consistently leaning on the "wolves wouldn't do XYZ because it's too obvious" logic, offered up jailor/roleblock mechanic pretty quickly, finds me not-so-sus lol), matt/Sporty

Still sus because vibes lol: AM

Neutral: samac, Dubz, runner (hasn't posted a lot which is very different than noob game vibes where they were first an important village role then a converted wolf - I would expect they would be more vocal if they were wolfy), mkg (need more posts!)

Village leans: genny (solely on vibes + similar tone from last game), Dina (), miranda (very different vibes than her previous wolf game), Santy (ditto, also just vibes), Vis (also ditto, has overall felt helpful/wolf-hunting aligned)

Previous village lean that ended up being true: SAR

Aroooooooo~

I just haven't been posting much this game. I've leaned towards posting general strategy posts early (general discussion of how 3p is not beneficial to talk about, etc.) And of the things I have posted, I made a pretty poor claim ("samac is hard to read because did she hasn't given many opinions"), leading to AM, Dubz, and samac herself pointing out I was stretching. (In reality, I skimmed her ISO + she is just hard to read because my vibes-dar isn't working on her, but I felt some pressure to justify why I couldn't read her so I did stretch my excuse).

In short, sucky gameplay lol.

Waiting for all you WIFOMers to come in and be like "idk why would a wolf purposefully say they would find themselves wolfy?!?!"

Here is Chica's final read list before she died. She has sus against veggie (which became irrelevant since veggie was yeeted that night), but I find her village lean list very interesting

Why would the wolves choose to kill someone who had both of the remaining wolves in their village lean list (Santy and Vis/miranda)? There were plenty of more obvious targets

• Hmm
My fear is this is the "obvious" trajectory, and if one of the other four is a wolf in village clothing, we lose.

But I'm not seeing a better option at the moment. This is why it would be best for the village if either was blocked and they reveal it tonight, so we can at least have another piece of evidence
yes this is the obvious trajectory bc it's the most likely trajectory, all the others (you, samac, sporty) would require you to bus veggie, samac to bus veggie and santy (although at last minute), and santy attempt to yeet sporty hard (along with sporty bus santy although that part is kinda meaningless). Or for veggie to try to yeet me twice, and me bus veggie and santy (and for me to make a case against santy the day cycle before they were yeeted explaining why I was going to yeet them next)

I mean it's not impossible, but miranda/vis are much more compatible with santy/veggie

• Hmm
Here is Chica's final read list before she died. She has sus against veggie (which became irrelevant since veggie was yeeted that night), but I find her village lean list very interesting

Why would the wolves choose to kill someone who had both of the remaining wolves in their village lean list (Santy and Vis/miranda)? There were plenty of more obvious targets
Chic was the most "village-y"/had the least sus on them after the veggie train. They would be a hard village lean after pushing veggie so early in the cycle. Tbh that's all I got from that

I keep forgetting you’re here

The game will switch to 36/12 after this day cycle if it gets there, even though only 2 of you actually answered the question.

This means that if there is a night cycle tonight, it will end tomorrow morning. Plan accordingly.

Jk this late in the game I would not like a tie since theoretically all or most of village could die lol

• Hmm
Tie sounds great. Let’s tie Vis and Miranda and have S’mac make the tie so all three can die.

Except actually I have no points for mighty still so that’s concerning

• Love
Yeet Miranda @supershorty

I think that Santy knew his kill was blocked and advised Miranda to jump on his wagon to gain credibility once it started gaining traction.

I think AM blocked Vis, but I'm disappointed that they won't confirm it

• Hmm
Yeet Miranda @supershorty

I think that Santy knew his kill was blocked and advised Miranda to jump on his wagon to gain credibility once it started gaining traction.

I think AM blocked Vis, but I'm disappointed that they won't confirm it
man if only this were true, but you will see that it is not

Tie sounds great. Let’s tie Vis and Miranda and have S’mac make the tie so all three can die.

Except actually I have no points for mighty still so that’s concerning
Oho looks like you'd have to make the tie at this point lol

• Sad
I was only villa reading her early because of tone + misolacing a veggie interaction .

Their sus of me just seems made up, the flip on Dina was convenient and their other sus was... Wondalfy which I think its towny so the record is not a nice one
Here is Santy trying to buss Miranda after he was already in danger of being yeeted. Why would a wolf stay on a solo wagon of a random villager when the smarter play would have been to push harder on the Sporty wagon?

It was to give Miranda some credibility before he left. The main reason for susing her was "she voted me." These seems like Santy told Miranda to do this and he was trying to set her up for village success on his way put. Santy knew he was leaving the pack to a noob wolf and wanted to set her up as well positioned as possible on his way out

• Haha
Here is Santy trying to buss Miranda after he was already in danger of being yeeted. Why would a wolf stay on a solo wagon of a random villager when the smarter play would have been to push harder on the Sporty wagon?

It was to give Miranda some credibility before he left. The main reason for susing her was "she voted me." These seems like Santy told Miranda to do this and he was trying to set her up for village success on his way put. Santy knew he was leaving the pack to a noob wolf and wanted to set her up as well positioned as possible on his way out
LOL no, this was just Santy trying to throw shade

It would make no sense for Santy to bus me and I him

The wolf's knew they were in trouble with Santy going down and I find the Miranda conspiracy to be so much more plausible than W-Vis going "hehe, time to jump on the Santy wagon at the last second to fix my voting record, hehe"

The wolf's knew they were in trouble with Santy going down and I find the Miranda conspiracy to be so much more plausible than W-Vis going "hehe, time to jump on the Santy wagon at the last second to fix my voting record, hehe"
think what you want, but you're wrong