PaWWsta - The Game that WWrites Itself (Game Thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
LOL no, this was just Santy trying to throw shade

It would make no sense for Santy to bus me and I him
Why does this make no sense? Santy already had 4 votes against him, and yet he chose to try to start a wagon on a random villager instead of push stronger against sporty?

Pushing sporty would help save himself for a night, pushing W-Miranda would help the pack survive stronger, pushing V-Miranda makes no sense

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
LOL no, this was just Santy trying to throw shade

It would make no sense for Santy to bus me and I him
well tbh this is a big sus of mine against you, if santy knew they were blocked and going to be outted, it would make sense to try to make you and santy seem incompatible by sussing you before they died. Zuri and chic did it at the end of the noob game when zuri was a strong contender.

But a part of me thinks santy would not do it because of this exact conversation

Reactions: 1 user
Why does this make no sense? Santy already had 4 votes against him, and yet he chose to try to start a wagon on a random villager instead of push stronger against sporty?

Pushing sporty would help save himself for a night, pushing W-Miranda would help the pack survive stronger, pushing V-Miranda makes no sense
retaliation? I don't know what his motives were

Members don't see this ad :)
Whereas vis's actions with santy seem to appear "too sus to be a wolf" currently which may be exactly what they were going for 🤷‍♀️

well tbh this is a big sus of mine against you, if santy knew they were blocked and going to be outted, it would make sense to try to make you and santy seem incompatible by sussing you before they died. Zuri and chic did it at the end of the noob game when zuri was a strong contender.

But a part of me thinks santy would not do it because of this exact conversation
I honestly missed where Santy got blocked... I don't know what to tell y'all but you're looking into the wrong person and you'll be pretty disappointed when I flip village

I honestly missed where Santy got blocked... I don't know what to tell y'all but you're looking into the wrong person and you'll be pretty disappointed when I flip village
You voted santy before it was revealed santy was blocked (if you were wolf, you would know santy was blocked tho), which would make you appear village-y. Tbh this message makes me slightly less sus tho bc you'd know that would be the strat

Whereas vis's actions with santy seem to appear "too sus to be a wolf" currently which may be exactly what they were going for 🤷‍♀️
Hmmm... interesting.

So the arguments are Vis was using reverse psychology or Santy was using g reverse reverse psychology?

This game is complicated...

Hmmm... interesting.

So the arguments are Vis was using reverse psychology or Santy was using g reverse reverse psychology?

This game is complicated...
Yeah I'm always constantly weighing what reverse reverse psychologies could be going on 🥲

Yeah I'm always constantly weighing what reverse reverse psychologies could be going on 🥲
I think you're thinking too hard about this. I'm being very straightforward with y'all on where I stand

also are we forgetting vis is the perfect candidate for the no kill after santy and kill the night after situation? Since it would indeed throw the sus off vis for a day (after it seemed like vis had the most sus on them for santy), let them gain village points, use the strongarm theory, etc.

I think you're thinking too hard about this. I'm being very straightforward with y'all on where I stand
I was explaining why I thought vis/santy would be a wolf combo 😭 lol

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
New Dulls. Who Dis? - Day 6 Tagliatally

1676944338156.png

Vis (2) - Wondalfy, miranda
Miranda (3) - Vis, samac, mighty

@miranda920, you are in the lead!

5/6 voting
Missing: @SportPonies

Vote closes tonight at 10pm EST/9pm CST/8pm MST/7pm FST (~1 hour).

• Love
  • Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Here is Chica's final read list before she died. She has sus against veggie (which became irrelevant since veggie was yeeted that night), but I find her village lean list very interesting

Why would the wolves choose to kill someone who had both of the remaining wolves in their village lean list (Santy and Vis/miranda)? There were plenty of more obvious targets
wasn’t she an early vote on veggie?

WIFOM

Well this is my final stand, I am Shells a wonderful pasta shape and a vanillager
My role PM is empty because I have no special role and I am not an impasta!

I am going to bed now, goodnight!
I hope you don’t make the wrong choice!

The trouble I have with noob!woof is that I would be surprised if they came up with a no kill choice on their own after santy died.

Which means he either coached heavily before he died, or it’s not a noob.

• Hmm
tbh I still cannot find a pattern when certain arguments are considered too far/WIFOM and certain aren't. 🥲this whole game is "what would wolves do"

the question is - who is going to budge off the tie? or no one? :unsure:

• Hmm
New Dulls. Who Dis? - Day 6 Tagliatally

1676945745169.png

Vis (3) - Wondalfy, miranda
Miranda (3) - Vis, samac, mighty

Hm. That's interesting.

6/6 voting
Missing: none

Vote closes tonight at 10pm EST/9pm CST/8pm MST/7pm FST (~40 minutes).

Especially if the hypothesis for wolf!Vis is that I was fighting like mad to make Sporty go down instead of packmate!Santy despite knowing he was outted, until a last-minute… change of heart? If the pack was trying so hard to save him that they’d stick their neck out going “hello, I am either a wolf or a pocketed idiot”, why was he not helping that push?

You’re too many layers deep in the WIFOM, Wonda. Get out of there before the madness claims you! Climb up the rope!

wasn’t she an early vote on veggie?
Yes, she was the second vote for veggie, with dubz being the first. But honestly, I think mkg's or my own vote on veggie granted more "village cred" based on the threadstate than Chica's, so it's not like Chica was an obvious kill target

The trouble I have with noob!woof is that I would be surprised if they came up with a no kill choice on their own after santy died.

Which means he either coached heavily before he died, or it’s not a noob.
I feel confident Santy and his wolflet would have discussed what to do after his death in the 48 hours they knew he was outted

If this game is still going after tonight and wolf is even considering me as a NK, I wouldn’t mind dying. The next two days at work look horrific.
The current chief has a medical emergency so I’m stepping into some duties this week I’m not prepared for. Please kill me.

• Care
Especially if the hypothesis for wolf!Vis is that I was fighting like mad to make Sporty go down instead of packmate!Santy despite knowing he was outted, until a last-minute… change of heart? If the pack was trying so hard to save him that they’d stick their neck out going “hello, I am either a wolf or a pocketed idiot”, why was he not helping that push?
I mean santy was on the matt/sporty push. honestly the logic of "a wolf wouldn't defend the packmate before the packmate dies" is what got me to not vote zuri a cycle the first game, so I'm not budging. I know it was a noob but still. I thought it was too "sus/obvious" that game to vote there

Ffs there is likely to be a Bid Death if the toe isn’t broken ya’ll. I guarantee you mods are getting bored.

Ffs there is likely to be a Bid Death if the toe isn’t broken ya’ll. I guarantee you mods are getting bored.
I was just doing the math on what would happen if the tie stands.
Worst case scenario would be no one dies and we do this whole song and dance again for 2 more cycles.
Best case scenario Miranda and you both get yeeted and game is over for a village win.

I was just doing the math on what would happen if the tie stands.
Worst case scenario would be no one dies and we do this whole song and dance again for 2 more cycles.
Best case scenario Miranda and you both get yeeted and game is over for a village win.
what are the chances of only one wolf and one villager surviving