WWhat Theme? Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 1 Vote Tally

Santy ()
Chillbo (2) - shelter, Santy
shelter (1) - AM
dyachei (2) - Clem, samac
Clem (1) - dyachei

6/7

not yet voted: @Chillbo Baggins
Up for vote: @Chillbo Baggins @dyachei

Vote/Yeet closes at 10pm EDT TODAY, Tues. 9/19/23 (~3.5 hours)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I really don’t know what to do here.

AM feels fine.
I don’t know how to read the rest of you loons without some live interactions.

It was like 2 posts.

I excepted one by end of d1.
Yes. That's why people end up riding their back as soon as they see we're in a game together. It's not uncommon for the read to come at an "RNG stage."

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Won’t yeet AM.

Clems regular misyeet bait.
Santy im not very good at reading.
Dy I don’t know.
Chillbo I don’t know.
Have I ever seen wolf shelter? I don’t think so.

Bleh

Santy is town, y'all can trust my read .

Rn I'd yeet chillbo by pure PoE

We are so few so Im treasuring the ones that did something that mattered a bit meanwhile Chillbo did nothing hmmyes.

Shelter did also very little, but they told me they were town (?)

Trauma days and werewolf clearly do not mesh well, but I was able to sit back this evening and try to get some vibes as the youth say. Other bad vibes coming from shelter, but tbh that could be a little holdover from the last game

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
7 player game, so 3 plus myself is a solve

I mean there could be mech that makes it not but I'm pretending that's impossible
No, I meant why shelter was village for you.

BACK IN MY DAY WE HAVE 10 PAGES DAY 1
Sorry boomer us millennials are too busy working ourselves to the bone so that someday we can pretend we'll be able to afford a house.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Sorry boomer us millennials are too busy working ourselves to the bone so that someday we can pretend we'll be able to afford a house.
I haven’t played in so long I keep forgetting about the game getting distracted by baudlers gare

Clem!Son help a brother out here
The answer's usually just gonna be vibes if I don't give any kind of reason, but yeah, it's just...idk she doesn't seem like she's pressing to look good or trying to look like she's pressing, so I think she's more than likely town, and that's not an articulate read but this is the kind of game you've kinda just gotta go with your vibes sometimes and commit to stuff you might hedge on in larger games

How many wolves besides yourself do you think there are?
I dont get this question. Can you expand on this take chillbo please?

Like, I want to know how were you sorting scum setups in your head and why you seemed the Clem post bad and what in specific were you trying to call out