WWhat Theme? Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
CHILLBO WAKE UP
Holy smokes. Unexpectedly busy day. Got v nervous for a second that the close was going to be in <2 hours

5785ae6f-7757-4e35-ac80-d122eb77adb3_text.gif

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I forgot the game should have started a while ago

SKIILL ISSUE

Yeet shelter

I'm going to assume that dya, samac and AM are villas and work from there. Sounds like a good plan

AM > Is voting scum . Nothing else realy pingy s far, so /good/
Samac > Took initiative in proding me. Risky move to do as a wolf , we'll see how that evolves. Villa indicative tho
Dya > I liked the read on AM. Not because of the reasoning or whatever, just the statement and the *work* towards people finding each other is good

Shelter > Scum because *vibes* and makes sense with the current gamestate I'm seeing

Samac > Took initiative in proding me. Risky move to do as a wolf , we'll see how that evolves. Villa indicative tho
Dya > I liked the read on AM. Not because of the reasoning or whatever, just the statement and the *work* towards people finding each other is good

Shelter > Scum because *vibes* and makes sense with the current gamestate I'm seeing
How about chillbo?

Chilling in the "neutral do something AI pls" tier with Clem/Nanook

Members don't see this ad :)
I forgot Clem existed.
Yeah we're moving across the country in less than a week lol

Not the best time to play mafia but I like sdn games too much!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Anyways hi nice too meet you . I'm the most trustworthy person you could ever meet I never lie.

I am town.

Are you town? No lies pls

samac prodded you? I thought she just noted that you hadn't posted.

not sure where you'd get your vibes from, then :shrug:
Do I have to *know* someone to get a particular vibe from them?

If you see an unknown person eating human flesh right in front of you, you dont have to know that person's name to get bad vibes from it /shrug

Unless you're in that kind of stuff

• Haha
Do I have to *know* someone to get a particular vibe from them?

If you see an unknown person eating human flesh right in front of you, you dont have to know that person's name to get bad vibes from it /shrug

Unless you're in that kind of stuff

you are not wrong, but maybe I am

Okay I will trust you

thank you :)

• Care
No, I am not. The thread had like... barely 2 pages.

So the importace of each post is boosted / exaggerated
The four posts, in order, were:

"sup"

"vote: shorty for mayor" (shorty isn't playing and there's no mayor vote)

"goddammit I wanted to be first and I forgot"

"Yes" (confirming she was tagged to kdubs)

Both of the last two are from samac.

Where are the important posts?

Last edited:
The four posts, in order, were:

"sup"

"vote: shorty for mayor" (shorty isn't playing and there's no mayor vote)

"goddammit I wanted to be first and I forgot"

"Yes" (confirming she was tagged to kdubs)

Both of the last two are from samac.

Where are the important posts?

You are not getting my point.

Furthermore, you are enhacing my argument tbh

As in: In my head EXACTLY because most of the thread is moot , samac doing an RVS on me and following up later with questioning where am I or whatever, its what makes it stand out more so to say. So, prodding I say

As in: In my head EXACTLY because most of the thread is moot , samac doing an RVS on me and following up later with questioning where am I or whatever, its what makes it stand out more so to say. So, prodding I say
I guess I'll see what she does when she comes back but I'm not convinced the two are connected.

Nah he right I genius and didn’t just push him because I think it’s fun.
No not at all.
I big brain.

The big brain is mine because I could recognize you as town with so little post and not exaggerating my read at all. The genius is me , my skill issue very big.

Wait-

• Wow
Unyeet santy
Yeet dy

No I don’t know why I just wanna.

• Love
I can’t get real reads on this thread. Too slow

I think blasting randomly is a good idea. Clem would approve

I think I'm gonna take alexy as town too so now I just need one more for the solve