WWhat Theme? Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
go ahead and yeet me if you want. but AM is def town and I think samac is, too

this is my legacy
I don’t know how this makes me feel.
A don’t know what a dying wolf Dy looks like, but the lack of fight is something I tend to not like

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've warmed up to sheltermed

Clem
AM
Samac

Sheltermed
Dya

Chillbo

I want my reads list to be something like this

AM
Clem
Santy
Dy/shelter/chill.

But then I see my own bias with the people I’ve played with more at the top and less at the bottom. Bleh

I don’t know how this makes me feel.
A don’t know what a dying wolf Dy looks like, but the lack of fight is something I tend to not like
I think calling it dying wolf in this state is not quite accurate.

At least, in my head dya is being sussed/in contemplation but not *dying* if it makes sense

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
idk that you should be clearing clem this easily.
He just makes me feel warm and fuzzy for some reason
But then I’m the shower I was thinking about how I misyeet him so god damn often that is the warm and fuzzy because he’s actually not village?
Bleh

idk that you should be clearing clem this easily.
Maybe I am being too confident yeah, but I just remembered our last small game that dubs hosted here on SDN when we were a power chaotic duo that led village to victory and now I want a sequel to that tbh. I feel the nostalgia and that gave me good vibes

Members don't see this ad :)
I think calling it dying wolf in this state is not quite accurate.

At least, in my head dya is being sussed/in contemplation but not *dying* if it makes sense
I mean sure, but someone taking heavy sus I want to see defend themselves - wolf or village. Rolling over usually makes me want to vote them more.
Do you think they’re not wolf then?

I can't clear Clem just yet because this isn't the same Clem I saw last game. He's still in my neutrals.

Maybe I am being too confident yeah, but I just remembered our last small game that dubs hosted here on SDN when we were a power chaotic duo that led village to victory and now I want a sequel to that tbh. I feel the nostalgia and that gave me good vibes
That post gives me ick

I mean sure, but someone taking heavy sus I want to see defend themselves - wolf or village. Rolling over usually makes me want to vote them more.
Do you think she’s not wolf then?
Not sure , rn I feel a little doubt when thinking of yeeting them .

Then I think of Chillbo and I'm like , yeh, I can deal with them dying

Do you think she’s not wolf then?
dy uses they/them.

i think i've been transparently trying to solve when I've been here. I shouldn't need a defense beyond that.

Im not very good at santy reads which is why i havent given one on him

I am concerned about sheltermed. I know she's not a noob but it feels like she's using the noob tactic a bit

There’s asking questions to ask questions that’s wolfy.
Asking questions to try and figure out a thought process is not wolfy.

I have no questions at this time

I have no questions at this time
fox tv GIF by Bob's Burgers

What’s your reads list look like?
samac
dy
Clem
Santy
Chillbo
shelter

Something like this? I'm really so far in that I can't see the curvature of the Earth from my perspective though.

Yeah, idk.

My current plan is to yeet Chillbo , hope they are scum (I think its likely). If not, then that + the nk I think will give me better insight on where to look tomorrow.

If the nk is me then the problem is all yours and I'm happy dead. Win-Win scenario tbh

samac
dy
Clem
Santy
Chillbo
shelter

Something like this? I'm really so far in that I can't see the curvature of the Earth from my perspective though.
Can I ask why I’m your top? You are usually hesitant with me until I flip someone

i think i've been transparently trying to solve when I've been here. I shouldn't need a defense beyond that.

Im not very good at santy reads which is why i havent given one on him

I am concerned about sheltermed. I know she's not a noob but it feels like she's using the noob tactic a bit

no noob tactic. in every game I've played recently (not many, 2-3?) on SDN, I've been told that I'm asking questions just to ask questions. AM always tries to force me to post my thoughts and instead of forcing it like I usually do, I'm just not posting thoughts. I literally just don't have thoughts right now.

• Care
Can I ask why I’m your top? You are usually hesitant with me until I flip someone
Simply due to the others being less rather than you being more if that makes sense.

We had such good times together in DnD Don’t give me the ick

we did not have good times. you had good times.

do what you want but I'm only vt and that sadly just makes me less motivated

• Care
no noob tactic. in every game I've played recently (not many, 2-3?) on SDN, I've been told that I'm asking questions just to ask questions. AM always tries to force me to post my thoughts and instead of forcing it like I usually do, I'm just not posting thoughts. I literally just don't have thoughts right now.
If no thoughts have vibes?
Cause I’m just vibin over here

we did not have good times. you had good times.

do what you want but I'm only vt and that sadly just makes me less motivated
Tbh when you are vt , there's nothing like tanking the nightkill knowing that you protected a PR from dying . Bonus point if you hinted being a good PR and the scum took the bait yesyes

Being VT is a blessing

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
If no thoughts have vibes?
Cause I’m just vibin over here
(we did have good times I was just joking)

idk. I feel fine about voting for Chillbo. I think he's in a fellowship or something like that so "unexpectedly" busy sounds like lies, p sure you're just always busy